Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Perhaps he will be forced to read his PAYPALS and SUPERCHATS on the Ferry Boat back to the TTC with a tear in his eye on "SELFIE-mode"

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
He's making a hail Mary pass at the shooting gallery. At least he's bitter about that becoming a DVC lounge, which is way out of the price range for someone who wouldn't even spend $20 on a LL for Mine Train, much less $150 on a view room for his wife and child (does he even remember Liam exists at this point?).

• Haha

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I am almost giddy at watching him try and get through all of the hub and main street area people to get over to Jungle Cruise.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don't think Jenna is racist.
I hope Josh isn't racist, although some things he has said about certain schools kind of come across like he might be.

Did she ask the question with a chuckle or was she deadpan about it?

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
So if Josh wanted his band to play a well-known song in their concert, does he (or any band) not have to get some sort of permission from whoever owns the rights? Does he relentlessly piss and moan about it at work like he does at his fake job?
Essentially, yes. Schools (and churches) usually get a "blanket" license to use copyrighted music.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Honest question: who buys Jenna's Annual Passes? I assume Josh/RTV1 "reimburses" her for them, meaning he sends her a paypal to cover it that comes out of her equal/unequal share of the earnings.

• Haha

DisAtNight

Was the after hours party sold out? Or does Skinflint Nelson not want to share any of the Nita nickels with the company who owns the rights to the music, wrote the script for the show, choreographed the pyrotechnic display, and pays for the fireworks?
Not sure, I’m sure he’ll cry as to why he’s not in the park at some point.

sassysloth

Riding the Peoplemover and standing in line forever in the rain for it (so much for Liam getting dried off a bit ago), and now shopping for Stitchie!

I find it hilarious (unless I missed it) that Jenna was trying to add to Josh's review of the ride, but I don't think she's ridden it yet. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

sassysloth

I'm not sure what "not been myself" refers to, regarding Josh, but I think it might be the downward spiral after his demotion at WP. The way he obsesses over the tiniest blip of lag leads me to believe that this is a massive shoulder chip he carries around to this day and will seeth over forever. Compounding it are the awkward and painful reminders he has to bear daily in that same school - perhaps seeing the supervisor who knocked him down and the person who now holds his former job. He's not the forgive and forgive type.
Like I said in the last thread. I think this explains alot of it.

sassysloth

How the hell does he think he's going to ride something at 11:30 when the park closes at 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 2