Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
What a sad pathetic existence that we are "finishing" this challenge 3 days later.

I stopped watching when he failed at EPCOT by not getting on Remy and Frozen.

But I guess I am pathetic 'cause here I am with it on in the background on a Saturday evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

YesNow

VIP Member
Did she ask the question with a chuckle or was she deadpan about it?
Rewind to about 19 minutes in . The stream is pointed at a tree and then turns to face the Tiana mural in line. I mean, why wouldn't you be able to say Brownie? She's talking about race. Yes, giggling, but is that even a funny reference?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
1. Barnstormer 2. CoP 3. 7 Dwarfs 4. Peter Pan 5. Small World 6. Jungle Cruise 7. Big Thunder

I believe those are the 7.
I would also approve the fail if he got stuck on Small World for so long that he couldn't do any other rides and the song tipped him into madness.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Josh might do a "cleanup" challenge tomorrow, riding the rides he didn't get done on Wednesday. Can't let it go.

• Haha
  • Sick

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
1. Barnstormer 2. CoP 3. 7 Dwarfs 4. Peter Pan 5. Small World 6. Jungle Cruise 7. Big Thunder

I believe those are the 7.
So the Main Street vehicles conveniently "don't count." I might have to tune in for the last hour or so of this pointless display of self aggrandizement. I'll be joining you, @PoorKid, in hoping he fails due solely to his own poor planning (again). Even though we know he'll blame it on something else like the monorail. How much money has he made so far? That's all he really cares about, anyway.

YesNow

VIP Member
There is literally no need to rush, except he is OCD about that People Mover. He wants that celebratory ride. Feel that sweet People Mover breeze as he reads the PayPal notifications.

• Haha
  • Sick

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
And Josh has been known to lie to make himself look better.
If he did find a "good deal" on a deluxe resort room FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY (the 3rd counts as holiday rate), I have to wonder what his definition of a deal is.
I'm betting his "good deal" is free because someone just added his name to their room. Which means more people in the parks for these extended hours than there should be. This is how scammers ruined the DAS Pass system for the people who really need it.
Probably the latter. I saw CDL ran into him with a group of people on Main Street. Josh was standing there like a sore thumb, not quite fitting in with the group but pretending to.
Not surprised he didn't fit in, as he thinks he's superior to all the other streamers. I'm not saying other streamers are Mother Theresa, but they know Josh isn't their friend.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Says the man who uses Disney IP to pad his pockets with cash.

Please try to take legal action Josh. You’re going to force Disney’s hand, and then streaming will get banned in the parks. This whole community is just one big incident from getting shut down.
The unfortunate truth.
Disney did not stop the vlogging when other vloggers and streamers have caused issues in the past, they knew it was isolated incidents. They punished that streamer/vlogger.
By roping in all the other streamers as a community to attack these big recording companies Josh is implying they're all the issue. If I were one of the other streamers I'd make it very clear to Disney and the record labels that I understand it's their property and their rules, I respect their decisions and will abide by them.

DisAtNight

What happened to “I’m not competing with others” and “let the small stuff go?”

It’s hot, stormy, and gross in the parks. So this should be fun.
He'll always be competing. Tranquil Tuesdays aren't tranquil... we all know that. He's counting every last cent going into his accounts.

He just always picks the best nights to do this stuff... doesn't he have stuff to do at all 4 parks? Do we have that list? lol.

sassysloth

Josh, please just admit that you suck at park planning and it's too complicated for your pea brain to figure out LL stacking. But it's "not a competition, really hehe"

Idiot.

YesNow

VIP Member
You didn't start at 3:30. That's poor planning on your part. You know he watched Mammoth Club. The blueprint was all laid out for you.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Didn't Molly and Alan just do this?
Technicality in term- if they did, they weren't streaming live. If RTV1 manages to ride "all" the rides (minus a few) Josh will proclaim himself to be the best.

Of course when Josh has himself, Jenna, Dale, Mom and perhaps Dad a 5 person crew should be able to do it without a problem if they split up and buy Lightning Lane and Genie+.

Note, the VIP tour guides perform a partial version of this challenge every single day, difference is Josh can be there more than twice as long from open to close plus extra magic hours. When you're stacked up with all the options and can walk on, it no longer becomes a challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5