Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Oh he’s telling people the challenge was all rides in TWO days? Changing the rules again.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

YesNow

VIP Member
You made me go listen to this song. :ROFLMAO: It's hysterical that the creator used "let the music play" as one of the lyrics,. The music is what gives Josh the most grief. And how much ass kissing to Josh does one need to do with, "It's so good, so good, as Josh would say" in the lyrics. No mention of Jenna or the parents so Josh naturally loves it!

• Sick
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It's like, when was the last time she had to write an interpersonal email to others "at work". She seems not to know how to separate her chatting w/ other vlogger friends vs writing something out to a general audience who might communicate in an adult way.
That's exactly what's bugging me about it. 👏

PoorKid

VIP Member
Guy needs a Peoplemover intervention, stat.

Oh no! He might not have time to get a cookie!!!! The sacrifices this man is making for his wallet viewers.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
You can do a google search and lots of wooden Mickey flag patterns pop up. He isn't the first to sell these on Etsy. This shop does it better. Nelsons love to profit off of other people's ideas.
Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 12.08.25 PM.png

DisAtNight

Now we all know what’s coming…. All the rides challenge vol. 2…

BULLSHIT it’s not a fucking competition you tardy-tard….

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
And he's admitting he'll miss out on PeopleMover and his beloved soft cookie because he was too cheap to get a LL for Mine Train. #KARMA

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
This should generate some more superchats. Josh says he also has a blister on his toe.
IMG_2317.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jenna pops in for bathroom breaks and to feed Josh. She won't go on Kali with him.
Let me guess, her anxiety? or is it fear of getting wet?

Did Josh ride the train to the petting area?

Guessing it will be DHS next, followed by EPCOT and MK? Will Josh's anxiety hold out until later in the day for the EPCOT ER First Aid?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4