ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Grifters of the Caribbean.

I won, I finally won one! I would like to thank the Nelson twins for being train wrecks and allowing me to channel my snarkiness into something productive.

Remember we’re all winners here because we’re not at this level of dysfunctional behavior.

And on to the summary:

Josh is apparently trying to commit to be more “thankful” and doesn’t want to compete with others in the community. He mentioned he’s back to his old self, but we can’t determine if his “old self” includes being a narcissist a-hole. The renewed sense of self is probably just a serotonin boost from summer vacation.

Jenna is still in Fantasyland, where everyone bows down to her whims and pays her way for everything. “When it’s free, it’s for me.” Jenna’s been taking on some streams without Josh, but we are just treated to 20 minute views of garbage cans while she eats chicky nuggies or wets her pants over something Stitchie-shaped.

Dale is probably out of a job. Taking the OJ Simpson route of looking for answers on a golf course, Dale spends his time teeing off and creating woodwork crafts for Etsy. Still, no lucrative job offers so he can support Jenna’s constant “I neeeed this” mantra for more crappy park merch.

Mom and Dad are still the same, woohooing through life and playing rover to Jenna and Josh’s needs throughout the streams.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure what "not been myself" refers to, regarding Josh, but I think it might be the downward spiral after his demotion at WP. The way he obsesses over the tiniest blip of lag leads me to believe that this is a massive shoulder chip he carries around to this day and will seeth over forever. Compounding it are the awkward and painful reminders he has to bear daily in that same school - perhaps seeing the supervisor who knocked him down and the person who now holds his former job. He's not the forgive and forgive type.

Reactions: 11
Josh back at Springs tonight to show that he can still get up his streaming capabilities at the drone show.
Josh cannot get out of his repetition funk. He does one thing and then has to repeat it ad nauseam.

You know what would be useful? To show viewers what the drone show looks like from other angles. Disney Springs is not a place I want to go stand in line to stand some more and wait for a 10 minute show in the sky - not happening. The place is hot and despite the presence of water everywhere, quite dry. I want to explore other entertainment, be with friends and just look up when the show happens.

My son just came back and had a view of the show from the side, so now i have an idea of what to expect from there. Half of a Death Star might be disappointing. Josh won't show that unless he reads here and decides he has to prove he can.
---
I'm not sure what "not been myself" refers to, regarding Josh, but I think it might be the downward spiral after his demotion at WP. The way he obsesses over the tiniest blip of lag leads me to believe that this is a massive shoulder chip he carries around to this day and will seeth over forever. Compounding it are the awkward and painful reminders he has to bear daily in that same school - perhaps seeing the supervisor who knocked him down and the person who now holds his former job. He's not the forgive and forgive type.
Oh, you're right. He probably thinks that's the "long time" downturn.
I argue his problems started the moment he had his first meltdown in life and Mom & Dad Nelson learned to make life easier to just let Joshie have his way. Thankfully we have Stef here to rectify that situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
But I thought Disney loved what they are doing and their channel? Why is he at the drone show and not the big media event? 🫠

• Haha
Why isn’t Josh on the cruise to Disney’s newest island like every other vlogger? It would be a great family vacation and he would get several vlogs out of it. Oh, that’s right he’s a cheap ass who puts all the superchats into his pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Disney, don't you know I have 191,153 subscribers to my channel b/c I obsessively show how many I have, just like that other channel. I had nothing else to do today except make a video about the Contemporary resort and go to Epcot since my family doesn't like me hanging around the house on the weekend.
So, if you have a media event or anything the like, let me know, or Jenna know because she's running out of craft ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Josh cannot get out of his repetition funk. He does one thing and then has to repeat it ad nauseam.

You know what would be useful? To show viewers what the drone show looks like from other angles. Disney Springs is not a place I want to go stand in line to stand some more and wait for a 10 minute show in the sky - not happening. The place is hot and despite the presence of water everywhere, quite dry. I want to explore other entertainment, be with friends and just look up when the show happens.

My son just came back and had a view of the show from the side, so now i have an idea of what to expect from there. Half of a Death Star might be disappointing. Josh won't show that unless he reads here and decides he has to prove he can.
---

Oh, you're right. He probably thinks that's the "long time" downturn.
I argue his problems started the moment he had his first meltdown in life and Mom & Dad Nelson learned to make life easier to just let Joshie have his way. Thankfully we have Stef here to rectify that situation.
I don't think I've seen such an openly hostile wife since "War of the Roses" or "Kramer vs Kramer." Stef!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Congrats to @FLAGirl for a great title and summary! Thanks @Grifters of the Caribbean for starting a new thread!

I haven’t been able to watch Josh much this week, but the posts here are keeping me up to date. I’m also perplexed about the “old self’ comment. How long ago are we referring to here? I’m thinking he was always a jerk, but he’s an even bigger jerk now. Also, he can try to throw down some compliments about his wife, but his actions speak louder than words. Those 2 are a toxic disaster.

Congrats to @FLAGirl for a great title and summary! Thanks @Grifters of the Caribbean for starting a new thread!

I haven’t been able to watch Josh much this week, but the posts here are keeping me up to date. I’m also perplexed about the “old self’ comment. How long ago are we referring to here? I’m thinking he was always a jerk, but he’s an even bigger jerk now. Also, he can try to throw down some compliments about his wife, but his actions speak louder than words. Those 2 are a toxic disaster.
Wonderful.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Like I said in the last thread. I think this explains alot of it.

Reactions: 3
I posted this over in the Ear to Ear thread, but it also applies to Jenna so copying to here:
The bulk of the WDW streamers who are left in town are descending upon EPCOT this morning for the walls having come down last night. Chris is no different. He'll have his lunch poll, sing a few children's songs he's perverted into his version of money acknowledgement.

I pulled up three to compare this morning as a little experiment: Resort TV 1 (Jenna, a rare moment she's been alone), Goo for You (Goo & Matt), and Chris. All three were streaming the new Encanto show. So easy compare.

First: Chris' streaming quality sucks. He likes to keep it on wide screen which is nauseating enough with motion, and then he's constantly punching the phone as he's scrolling looking for money coming in, making the view jiggle. His colors are really off too, they're very washed out.

Chris got to the show late, meaning he got last pick of places to stand and ended up behind the stage. He should have just waited for the next show. Edit to add: after the show all three streamers stopped to get food, Chris made shure to stop and meet up with Goo & Matt, keeping them on wide screen and making them look exceptionally bad as their already large frames were stretched out bigger. What an Asshole.

Next: Goo: Got up front and center. He had a woman's hat in frame the entire time which kept throwing his focus off, but really, unless he wanted to be intrusive and hold his phone out there was nothing he could do. He did and excellent job and the colors were great.

Last up: Jenna. Oof. She could not decide where she wanted to stand, bouncing around from standing on the side, to in front, to back to the side. She ended up behind people either way, should have just stayed put.

The colors and quality were good otherwise, but the angle and other viewers were distracting. She, like Chris should have just chosen to skip the show and come back.

Just noticed that Jenna is looking like a character of herself today. She's dressed up in all minnie mouse attire, it's rather off putting.
The beautiful view Jenna has gotten for the stream as she eats, out of literally hundreds of seats to choose from with great views, she goes for this one:
1718029650640.png

• Haha
I misspoke - Jenna is not alone, I went to check in on her again and head the awkward interaction of Josh with a stan. Clicked out faster than I could drop a hot potato.

• Haha
I misspoke - Jenna is not alone, I went to check in on her again and head the awkward interaction of Josh with a stan. Clicked out faster than I could drop a hot potato.
I was just coming over to say I went to put them on for awhile thinking it was just Jenna and maybe Dale, and heard Josh and exited the stream lol!
I went back to watching Goo even though they went over to DHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Liam might have loved that Encanto show. There was a lot of interaction with the kids. Shame he won't get to see it unless Stef forces Josh to take his kid. For some reason Jenna wants nothing to do with the boy even though he's the only child in the family.

• Sad
Jenna is still feeling the heat from messing up the drone show so the conversation resurfaced when a blip happened today. Immediately the subscribers who kiss up jumped in. Jenna responded “people will be saying see Jenna doesn’t know how to do this. But our real hoppers will be amazing, all of our real followers.”

What are you trying to say Jenna?
Anyone with a brain and different viewpoint is fake?
These ‘real followers’ as you call them, are the same ones who also defend Josh’s bad behavior and your begging and whining on every stream.
They can’t see past either one of you. Then they throw super chats and PayPal dollars to seal the deal.

Both of you can only deal with people who stroke your fragile egos. Anyone who doesn’t agree or 💋 is deleted and shamed.

The world does not revolve around you.
---
I think Liam might have loved that Encanto show. There was a lot of interaction with the kids. Shame he won't get to see it unless Stef forces Josh to take his kid. For some reason Jenna wants nothing to do with the boy even though he's the only child in the family.
When I watched the vlog I was thinking this would have been a perfect activity for someone Liam’s age. He would have enjoyed spending time with his aunt and grandparents.

Instead what did I see? Princess flat butt sitting with her parents doing what had all the trimmings of an afterschool activity.
I think she avoids her nephew because he’s a little guy and would get the attention as he deserves.
Not this grown woman pretending she’s a pre-teen. And woo-hoo filming the whole show.

That entire vlog was a hot mess.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha