Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Liam was born in June, 2016. If they're celebrating 7 years of the channel, that would be March, 2017.
Out of curiosity I searched "birthday" on the RTV channel to see how old Liam is (I was wondering which came first...Liam or the channel). I mean, certainly a loving father would do at least one video for his only child's birthday, right? WRONG! My search pulled up 7 Jenna birthday streams, 7 Josh streams, 1 Mickey stream and 1 Dale stream. Nothing for his wife or child. Father/Husband of the year material!
It's insane to think that a loving dad would spend almost the entirely of his child's life away from home, excluding the child, and stomping around Disney World as a solo adult or with his adult sister and parents, but here we are.

It smells of someone who's shat their pants but thinks no one notices.

I really don't want to watch J&J's grift-fest tonight, but I still couldn't tell whether anyone actually planned to stay at BLT last night or not and, if so, who. Ditto Wednesday to find out if they have a benefactor for the after hours event, or if money is only tight until there's something Josh wants to do. He did say they (including Stef and Liam) spent Sunday at the parks with a hopper/mopper. The gifts must have been flowing to get Stef out of the car and into a theme park.
I don't think Josh stayed the night in his room at BLT. I only saw the last half hour or so of the stream, before the walk around world showcase, which I ducked out of so didn't hear all he had to say. What I did hear was...

-- Josh announcing that it may seem odd, but he had his car with him (as chatters asked to see the monorail ride back to BLT).
-- Said he had an errand to run after the park closed... said even though it's late (it was near midnight) that there are still places open near the tourist areas.
-- Refused to say what kind of errand required him to go shopping at 1am.

I think he went home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

YesNow

VIP Member
I didn’t read the new rules yet, but if it is truly family based, they should refrain from streaming themselves using DAS accommodations. Of course Josh thinks he’s above it all. Caught him saying “Disney approves of us” recently.

Blake W

Same question I would have asked.
Josh was talking about his job and he said “Jenna just does this and I do this and my teaching job”

Jenna, your husband needs help at this point. Woman up.
SMDH.

Attachments

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Literally nothing happened here. People getting hyped up for nothing.
Or just Jenna getting hyped up about free Starbucks, snacks and maybe some shopping on mom and dad. And Josh getting hyped up for more views, superchats and paypals. The world is ending, Nita - send Joshie a big one!

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
She called herself “a small business owner” in the last blog post on FB. Is that the real estate referral thing or cooking doing the books for RTV1?
Stef has not worked outside the home since Liam was born, as far as I can tell. If I recall correctly, she worked for a medical office previously (chiropractor, maybe? I did a deep dive on them a while back).

Stef describes herself as a small business owner on the RTV1 FB page (which is run by Stef; Jenna runs IG and Josh is mostly in charge of YT. I think they've said this, but it's painfully obvious when you look at all 3 that it's 3 different people posting under one moniker, because they're terrible at cross posting). Stef's been posting links to her blog posts on FB like it's 1999 instead of 2024. Most notably, the Turkey Wiggle recipe, but since then, also one about car insurance, and another about taxes. They're purportedly to help people with their move to Florida, but mostly they seem to be an opportunity for Stef to trauma dump about the cost of their insurance (thanks Josh's car accident!) and complain about a relative who died without a will and she had to help clean up the mess (you may have a will, Stef and Josh, but you're fooling yourselves if you think Liam won't be in the exact same place with your hoarder house someday).

So did Josh change his mind about streaming today? And Jenna, in all her wisdom, went to Epcot instead of AK, on Earth Day, and AK's anniversary? They're ridiculous.
Thanks guys. It's hard to keep up with the Nelson version of the truth.

If Stef is a small business owner, it's only so they can have a write off (Re: FLAgirl's cooking the books) I now recall years back that Josh said he pays Stef as an employee of RTV1, just as he does Jenna and himself. I wonder if Mom and Dad are on the payroll too, and do they own their own small business? We Buy Cookies LLC?

So she's been using the FB page to vent? :ROFLMAO: I really need to get more onto that platform.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
They're 21 years too early, it'll happen in FL in 2045!
I'm sure Liam will be thrilled to cover it, as he will certainly have taken over the channel by then. The question is, will his dad and aunt/mom be tripping over themselves to fetch him treats and buy him "pretties" while he shows the eclipse from the PeopleMover?

• Haha

Jas5q

Yep, still a sign. I bet Josh is like the Trackers and doesn’t “want to catch the gay” or whatever stupid shit they said.

Now that we’re talking about this, $2 that Jenna puts out a Pride merch video.
Oh, there's some stitchie pride merch, so don't even worry.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Does she love he-im? 🤮 Which sucker bought it for her, I wonder?
There has to be more to life.
There is - yesterday they (Jenna and Dale) were at Discovery Cove with Meyers and the Mouse. Probably trying to refute the rumors that they aren't friends anymore. Jenna will let them stick around as long as Kelly and Ivone play sugar mommy and daddy.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
A Josh-free night, but it’s another Epcot resort stream with Jenna and Dale.
Tolerable. Dale causes Jenna to grow up by 20 years and has a decent sense of humor. Would be better if Dale could grab a buddy to walk with.
Does this mean Dale is on the RTV1 payroll now too? Being out of work, I'm sure he could use the money.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I did hear him make a point to say he's not streaming on Sunday (someone asked during the few minutes I had it on Saturday night) because it's "family day".

Interesting...
That's some nice tea. Sounds like storm clouds at home.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
And miss "family day?!?" We know how much Josh values time with his wife and son! On Saturday, Jenna said that Josh would be going live today with Stef and Liam; probably because it's Stef's favorite holiday, Earth Day. I hope it's as good as last year's Earth Day stream!
How could I forget? Father/Husband of the Year would never leave his family behind to hang out by himself on Sunday.

But, there might be trouble in paradise. No Animal Kingdom, but a basic Epcot stream for later.

IMG_0656.jpeg