Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
Small business owner? Do you think she is referring to her fugly T-shirt designs? RTV1 is all Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe he has any serious responsibilities at his school anymore. I remember him saying a while ago in a stream that he’s often stressed trying to get from the school to Disney on time because of traffic or being delayed by having to do his actual job (that he needs for the health benefits).
Between live streaming and toodling around with his retro junk channel where’s the extra time to prepare lesson plans or complete administrative work?

sassysloth

Every single time, for such a long time (how can it take an hour+ to eat a burger or some chicken nuggets?!?), and with no regard for the view (they find a table they like, even if there's a fence or a pole blocking the view, or they just point the camera at another table with a family trying to eat their dinner). I agree that I appreciate Ron's efforts to prioritize the audience, even if it means he has to stand and eat his Casey's Corner lunch so we have something to watch while he eats. (Although I do recognize that he isn't always as conscious of or courteous to the other guests in the park.)

Speaking of prioritizing the audience, Ron's back in California to stream from Disneyland for a few days. He's put more effort into varying his content in the year and a half he's been streaming than Josh has in the past 7+ years.

Judging by the lack of comments here, I guess no one bothered to watch Josh last night?
We did for awhile. Mostly standing around, peoplemover lord knows how many times, pirates, HEA and then running people over to ride the PM again.
We turned it off. I was sick of it lol

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That superchat money should be offered to the CM that brought her to the preview…but of course it’ll mostly go to Josh’s pocket!
It totally should go to that cast member.

The last time she took them to cast member previews, I think it was Tron, didn't they at least take her to dinner? Maybe I'm thinking of a different streamer.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Did anyone get a grand total of last night’s grift? I had to peace out after someone guy wrote a poem about them.

• Haha
  • Sick

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
This just went down:

Liam: I wanna see the trains!

Josh: Well, we've got to go to the show now, buddy.

Liam: Awww. 😔

Josh: Hey, buddy; you can't interrupt me when I'm talking, okay? It's hard to remember what I'm trying to say.

That poor kid.
This was, like, less than a minute after he told Liam that it WAS okay for him to talk.

• Angry

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
She called herself “a small business owner” in the last blog post on FB. Is that the real estate referral thing or cooking doing the books for RTV1?
Thanks guys. It's hard to keep up with the Nelson version of the truth.

If Stef is a small business owner, it's only so they can have a write off (Re: FLAgirl's cooking the books) I now recall years back that Josh said he pays Stef as an employee of RTV1, just as he does Jenna and himself. I wonder if Mom and Dad are on the payroll too, and do they own their own small business? We Buy Cookies LLC?

So she's been using the FB page to vent? :ROFLMAO: I really need to get more onto that platform.
Yet another way Josh gets around paying Jenna her fair share - making it a 3 way split between Josh, Jenna AND Stef (sorry Dale). And totally agree that they're not reporting all those gift cards and other non-monetary gifts, at the very least. They probably also have PayPal set up so everyone who donates is listed as friends and family, to get around reporting it as business income.

I wouldn't spend too much time on Stef's blogs. Unless you suffer from insomnia, because they'll put you right to sleep. The only thing more boring than listening to Stef talk or watching her drive is reading her written musings about taxes and insurance. The one with all the statistics about the Florida was particularly snoozeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

PoorKid

VIP Member
Thank you Sassysloth!
Nicky7379, I'll try my best to answer in the new thread - but think we need @PoorKid's input.
I thought he'd said at some point that he got the job before the move, but I could be wrong. These dopes that move for Disney aren't always that smart about it.

Wait, how old is he? Retirement is 65-72 now.
Who wants to surprise the sister-wife with the news that she doesn't have a job and could be a full-time streamer now?

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I saw the school posted mid-February that he and a coworker directed the Jazz Band at a Performance Assessment.
Damn great minds think alike. I was also checking out the school website to see if they had faculty listed, and then I headed to social media. He was the Director of Band. Now I don’t know his title. That other guy, Joe is the band director for lower and middle schools.

Last edited:

Jas5q

They didn't do anything except the Blockbuster store, which he wouldn't even show.
Wait. There isn't a vlog of it? Or is it all on the other tech channel?

I saw his buddy Adam posted one the other day about the experience..didn't watch it but clearly the hero of our story was not the only invited special boy.

• Haha

Blake W

Not only did RTV1’s new friends take them on the fireworks cruise, according to Josh they had dinner at the Contemporary.
Must be nice.

• Sick
  • Wow
Did anyone get a grand total of last night’s grift? I had to peace out after someone guy wrote a poem about them.
The Superchats equal to about $1300. For PayPals when you have Nita's $500 plus multiple $77 ones and etc, maybe add another $1000-$1500, plus memberships.

• Wow
  • Sick

YesNow

VIP Member
I had Steve on for about 5 minutes to see he was dining at Homecomin’ with (I assume) viewers. Was this a grifted meal? It takes a lot to get Steve out of Primetime and Pot Roast. Is he still living with the Meyers? So weird.

• Haha