Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
They're back for the third Sister Hazel show. Stef has once again been parked behind a tree. I was trying to figure out why this is her favorite band, when they went into the refrain from their one hit:

"It's hard to say what it is I see in you.
Wonder if I'll always be with you."

• Haha
Reactions: 8

YesNow

VIP Member
Enter their realtor pals, Jeff and Renee Funk. So J&J must have been treated to another table service meal. Probably at a signature restaurant, since Jenna's hair was down, like an adult, instead of in braids.
Had to watch this. The Funks seem like douchebags. Perfect partnership for Josh. Did they buy Jenna her squishy star? Which restaurant motivated Josh to pull out his fancy pollo? Another night, another filet mignon on somebody else's dime.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I had Yesterday's Meyers & the mouse stream on earlier today and walked in on Mama mouse very proudly proclaiming that she's not looking for any handouts or freebies. (I believe it had something to do with asking someone to pick something up for her.) Was that a dig at Jenna? It had to have been as Jenna is the one constantly looking for others to pay her way for her.

• Haha
  • Wow

YesNow

VIP Member
As much as you all know how much I hate Maria I have to say with DAS she makes chris show his lighting lane and genie + they bought which is overkill in itself on camera and he goes in by himself to the rides she can't do. Still hate her. At least they pay for it. She almost shoves it in her face every stream when chris is there about how he bought lightning lane as she waves him off while she stays outside the ride and we all have to look at her as if she is proving a point as he goes to do rides alone. We get it, you are so righteous.
Yes, she does this NOW. When she was BFF’s with RTV1 , she used to take them through the line and go out the exit. She did it with Chris too. She was getting called out so she was smart enough to change her ways.

• Haha
When Dale started having more time at home the conversation went a little like this:

Dale: Hey Sweetie! Watcha gonna do today?!
Jenna: Maybe organize the Halloween decorations, you know they just announced the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary!
Dale: Ok anything else?
Jenna: That was it.
Dale: *big smile

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I have this crap on background because the other daily grifter (EartoEar) is on vacation. So Jenna and Josh meet Peter Pan. Josh says something and Peter says “Hi, Liam!”

How screwed up is that? How about taking your kid to actually meet Peter Pan himself?

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

DisAtNight

I say someone hires somebody who doesn’t care if they get banned to get in a fight with Josh. Everyone gets banned and the gravy train is over.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Not to be a ROTG stan, but he also posted about playing domino's with his wife on their Poly stay & took his kid with him last night for fireworks at Epcot.
Ron is relaxed with his wife and kids. Josh has nervous energy with his son and seems to be at odds with the wife whenever they film together.

Did he really say prayer is how he came up with the idea to add memberships? Like he hasn't seen every other streamer and vlogger profiting off memberships. But sure, throw the religious angle in there to con all the suckers. Except don't give members anything extra, like most of the other channels do. He's disgusting, and a CINO - Christian in name only. What he really meant is he PREYED about it. Snake charmer is a perfect description.
Did he say prayer ? Send that time code . first class ticket to downstairs pulling the big GOD card for money. other level sick.

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Looks like Josh is spending the day with family again. And by "family," I mean anyone other than his wife and child.
View attachment 2834784
Isn't taking your son to a ball game a time-honored tradition? It's so sad that Liam wasn't included in this Nelson boys' day out.
I hope he's banking some of the incoming grift, because that kid is going to need some serious therapy trying to figure out why dear ol' dad didn't want to spend any time with him. Poor kid!

• Sad
And the entire time, Kelly was weirdly and aggressively teasing Jenna; starting with that obnoxious chanting at her to chug her drink, later asking if she wanted to swap (don't recall the context, but he was clearly insinuating something else), and then relentlessly pushing her to go under the waterfalls instead of around them. Maybe he was just drunk from his $40 premium drink package add on, but it seemed like he was making Jenna uncomfortable. I'm curious to see how different J&D's vlog is, when they release it in Q4.
He asks Ivone and the camera directly at Jenna while they were in the swings at the bar, "Are you swingers"?

• Sick
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Apparently he was wearing some sort of elbow braces on both arms last night and Jenna said it was because he was having some sort of issue with them? I'm guessing that comes from too much gimbal carrying and not over-conducting a band.
Does the school trust him to work with kids again? I thought he said he was removed from contact with kids back at the start of the school year. He called it a promotion. LOL.

Anyone else note how his elbow injury was impeccably timed to happen just prior to installing the pavers in his driveway?
I feel like he's playing it up with braces to get more sympathy money tossed at him. Dude is always looking for that angle. No other streamer out there seems to have as many "poor me" moments as Josh.

Last edited:

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
On the stream last week that he was on with Jenna, he mentioned he doesn't really have a full-time job at this time. Something about only going down to one day a week. But not sure about what he does; it was mentioned in the past about investing money kinda job.
So, he has more time on his hands while he looks for something else.
My sister does the same job he did, it's not hard to do quite well if you stay responsive to your clients needs and stay on top of your certifications. The more states you're able to work in the better, particularly with all the well off snow bird types in FL.
Sounds like either his company was absorbed by another and he lost his contracts or something else is up. He's out golfing? Doesn't seem to be a health issue then.
Mystery solved - thank you! I'm sorry to hear that, and I hope he finds something soon. Maybe Jenna should think about getting at least a part-time job. Or would that be too much adventure for her?

• Haha
Per chat last night, Josh will not be streaming today, but Jenna may have an "ambience" video.

So let me get this straight; when Josh finally decides to take a day off from streaming to spend with his family, he does it on Star Wars day? I get that it's his birthday, but if your business is livestreaming, don't you make it a priority to be there for all the big days? Just a couple of weeks ago, Jenna skipped Earth Day/AK's anniversary and went to Epcot instead. They really have become so lazy and in a rut that they'll only do what they want to do. And then will complain about their numbers being so low. Sure hope that "Ambien" vlog is another 2 minute video looped for 4 hours. That's the kind of quality entertainment that will draw people over from the streamers who are at DHS for May the Fourth.
I think Ron is there all day today so Josh’s fragile ego doesn’t want to shaken. The Ambien vlog is supposed to be Dale who took footage of flower and garden stuff and is set to music.
Here‘s Josh about to cross in front of this lady to take a seat at the table to have his little cookie, so what do you think Mr Center of Attention would do?? Of course walks right in front of her. Nice guy.
IMG_0109.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha