Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
This is my theory - the donations are no longer an extra bonus; they've become dependent on that income to meet their basic needs.
Yep. Instead of banking the extra money the streams were generating, Josh and Stef decided to live beyond their means and now they've trapped themselves. Or they use it to pay Stef's medical bills, if that's what you want to believe. I'd like to see the books she's keeping for that household.

Reactions: 9

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I almost never watch the FNL announcement videos, but today's caught my eye. Instead of sitting in his office/bedroom, Josh is in Epcot, with Jenna, and they say they're recording it on Thursday night. They're standing in front of Spaceship Earth, with fireworks going off in the background. Josh is remarkably upbeat. He's also sporting his fancy clothes - the blue polo shirt from their dinner at California Grill. What could possibly cause Josh to dress up, go to Epcot, not stream and skip his beloved Luminous?

Enter their realtor pals, Jeff and Renee Funk. So J&J must have been treated to another table service meal. Probably at a signature restaurant, since Jenna's hair was down, like an adult, instead of in braids. No Stef in sight, even though the RTV1 Homes channel is supposedly her baby. I'm sure they'll brag all about it tonight while they take their viewers on a rare monorail resort hopping stream. 😴

• Sick
Jenna just posted May the 4th be with you on Instagram. I’m sorry. Don’t even bother if you’re 2 weeks late! What is she doing that she can’t fulfill her “Influencer” duties in a timely manner? Posting a picture takes less than 5 minutes. Put some effort into something besides buying merch!
Last night they opened some Christmas cards, so she’s actually pretty early for May the 4th.

• Wow
  • Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
And it’s the same shit too: Cokes, cookies, and Peoplemover. Josh said it in the video. The only difference today, Josh wets his pants when Nita doles out some big SuperChats.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh has RTV1 Homes, a pyramid scheme where he gives your name to a realtor (who you could easily contact yourself) and he gets a check if you buy a house, and Retro TV1 Tech, the channel he begs people to watch and tries to trick you into watching by automatically sending viewers over to at the end of RTV1 streams.
I was thinking about this the other day. When was the last time that a RTV1 stream went into a Jenna and Dale video? I know they don’t put stuff out right away, but there’s never an opportunity to push viewers over to their channel.

PoorKid

VIP Member
My parents, who are basically two very good, kind people, hate watch this channel now. It was on tonight when I walked past their TV and heard Josh thanking the 20ish people who give them $50/month as Platinum Patreons. I should have vlogged my mom's reaction when I explained to her how that worked and what each of them get in return (nothing).

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Two previous engagments, but no marriages. Can't imagine why not.

I've heard him say he owned a house in Indiana before he sold it and moved to FL. He was giving the impression he was waiting for an improvement in the market before buying in FL, but it sounded like he had the money from the house sale. Maybe one of his ex-fiancees owned that Indiana house though, and he got nothing but a kick in the arse out the door.
TWO? WOW. Clearly this dude has no clue that he's the problem.

Yes, all this time he's played it off as though he owned the house and as though he's so smart to wait for just the right time. I've always noted that he's a big spender on toys and entertainment for himself and doesn't seem to understand saving. He even bought DVC - that's a HUGE toy, and makes no sense in that he's living right there. As a DVC owner, I understand the product, the perks and how to use it all too well - Steve bought it for the perks, and to be able to have a room to get out of the Meyer's household during the holidays. I've known many fools, I've even been one at times (who hasn't?), but never have I met one as big as Steve who always seems to have his head stuck up his ass these days.

Reactions: 8

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh has been stalking other people's streams in the comment section looking for the streamers to tell folk to go check out his tech channel.
He hit up Cory's World and Park Pass TV. Cory mentioned to go check him out. Adam saw him, said Hi, but didn't tell anyone to go over and check out his channel 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Jas5q

Been watching a lot more Goo and Ron these days mixed in with some of the DL streamers. I'm getting used to watching people who have genuine excitement for the parks.
Was watching Ron earlier & he said people shouldn't have to sit & look out a window for 30 minutes while someone eats.

It felt a little specific to me.... (I don't watch other vloggers so lemme know if I'm wrong plz)

• Heart
I like how when he’s walking into the bakery and says “let’s get some food for Stef, because I’m awesome”

You‘re what??? For doing that???

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I believe in Disney's cast compliment system as it's meant to work. The idea is great in principal, but streamers are ruining it.
It's so wrong when streamers tell the viewers to run to Disney's site and submit a cast compliment for a CM who's done something trivial all because they got what they wanted, and then folk like the cast members down at Disney springs are given the shaft.

Josh and crew are all guilty of this. It's a game that makes the good cast members, the ones who do their jobs well feel less appreciated as those who happen to suck up to streamers get glory over nothing.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Not only did RTV1’s new friends take them on the fireworks cruise, according to Josh they had dinner at the Contemporary.
Must be nice.
Sigh.
I'm sad for anyone taken in by thinking Josh and Jenna are friends, wasting not only money but time and devotion on them. It's going to hurt when they realize what happened.

Saw this posted this morning and realized it fully applies as a wake up call to supporters of channels like Josh's which offer no creativity or information:

1711124683946.png

• Heart

ThePhantom

Wow... Josh's first time...
1716866030439.png

The show only debuted on Friday, so I guess they couldnt get people mover passes.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Stef on her relationship with Josh: We do really well in small doses. :LOL:
She says he can stream whenever he wants because she likes peace and quiet at home.
We feel that. You don't have to tell us twice Stef. :ROFLMAO:

So they just talked about how Stef in the last ten years has to be prepared with some Packit freezer thing for her snacks. And Josh of course ran his mouth about her issue. Which sounds like she has a gluten sensitivity, and that's why she can't function ?! What?!?! Then Josh continues to go on about how she would eat gluten and be done for days, but she would still not care and eat bagettes in france and deep dish pizza in Chicago?! WTF?!

I have allergies and sensitivities, and I function, have a real job, and don't dare eat any of my issue foods. These people are so f'ed up lol!
For real. Not saying she doesn't have an intolerance or maybe even allergies, hers is probably more real than Jenna's, but I think Stef's issues are more about depression and anxiety than food.