Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
What kind of videos does Main Street Moments do? I saw a couple of thumbnails that made me think they were more of a Troll Patrol or Tattle-like channel. But this seems like straight up ass kissing.
I've only ever watched his in depth interview with Ron and this one where he praises Josh for his west coast split screen with Britt. It's creepy how he treats them like celebs.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
As if a Stef blog post wasn't enough entertainment for one day, RTV1 also released a dining vlog starring Jenna and... Josh? That's an odd pairin- oh, Disney "invited them out," so both had to make an appearance. Contrary to popular belief, Josh actually does own a long sleeved, button up, men's dress shirt, and he wore it to 1900 Park Fair (the Best Buy employee blue polo he wore to California Grill must have been in the wash). Of course, everyone else's vlogs reviewing the re-opening were released 2 weeks ago, so it either took Jenna this long to finish editing, or they didn't get invited out until the way after all the other vloggers; possibly only after some whiny emails from Josh to his "media contact." There's nothing interesting in the vlog - they ate some beige food, Jenna said the strawberry soup was ah-mazing, and Josh discovered that molten lava cake exists, and that the gooey center is almost like... molten.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I missed this bit earlier. Josh says he doesn't watch television anymore and just watches YouTube except for when he recently watched the Indy 500.
View attachment 2975034

There's also a super awkward moment that begins at 3:15:35 when he asks "Who's your friend?" to a couple obviously there for Gay Days. They've met Jenna before and said they're fans of the channel, but I don't know if they will be after this interaction with Josh.
I've heard him say that before, about not watching TV. Except he assumes everyone is like him - he said something like, does anyone even watch TV anymore? I feel like everyone just watches youtube.

I feel awful for that couple that he couldn't even acknowledge them during GAY DAYS. He does a similar thing when he talks about religion; says, we don't talk about religion here, but we're Christian. And then goes on to talk about praying (though that's not exclusive to Christianity), being blessed, and Candlelight Processional, and Christian bands. That's NOT being inclusive, Josh. Has he ever acknowledged any major non-Christian religious holidays? Rash Hashanah or Yom Kippur? Ramadan? If that couple had been a man and a woman, would he have asked, is this your friend? Of course not - he would have said, is this your husband/wife? It's not inclusive if you're only welcoming towards people who are exactly like you.

• Heart

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
I was thinking about this the other day. When was the last time that a RTV1 stream went into a Jenna and Dale video? I know they don’t put stuff out right away, but there’s never an opportunity to push viewers over to their channel.
If he did, Josh would demand half of the earnings. He's a greedy SOB.

Thank you - that was the line - swingers; not swapping. Different word; same concept.

Totally inappropriate to say to Jenna in the first place, but particularly weird to include in the vlog, even if it was meant as a joke and J&D took it as a joke. And I agree that it's nuts for DC to include unlimited beer and wine and offer a premium drink package when the purpose of the park is for guests to spend the entire day in the water. Kelly spent more time talking about the drinks than he did the food (he never even showed lunch or snacks) or any of the other details about DC that would help someone who is thinking about going.
I ran over here for this. What a CREEPY vlog. I'm wondering if there is an understanding between the four of them after that vlog LOL

• Sick
  • Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
What the heck? This family really fell deep into RTV1's Adopt a Grifter program. Hope they plan to outdo themselves next time, or Josh won't answer their emails. Funny how Dale showed the most footage from this magical day.
RTV1 #12: Winners of The Adopt a Grifter Program (with all credit to YesNow)

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
So who's the sugar mama (or daddy) who put Josh on their reservation so he could do a little late night grifting? Or is Josh staying on property with Liam in a attempt to keep up with Ron? My money is on the former.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I bet he does one of those 12-hour streams on Mother's Day so he can avoid his wife. He might take his mom along for coke and cookie runs though. You can't have every day off, mom.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
How could I forget? Father/Husband of the Year would never leave his family behind to hang out by himself on Sunday.

But, there might be trouble in paradise. No Animal Kingdom, but a basic Epcot stream for later.

View attachment 2891089
A Sunday afternoon conversation in the Nelson household:

Josh: Monday is Earth Day, it's Animal Kingdom's anniversary.
Stef: If you're going to Animal Kingdom, Liam and I are coming along.
Josh: Uh... sure... I'd love to have you... but only if I can freeze your credit cards first.
Stef: Not if you value your nerd cave buster. I've been looking for a place to move my sewing machine.
Josh: Ahem... <pokes on phone> well... it just so happens I'm going to EPCOT.
Stef: <Side eyes the man she married.>

Last edited:
  • Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
From this morning's announcement, it's going to be a Skyliner resort hopping stream tonight, so try to contain your excitement. And in keeping with the plan of "taking some Saturdays off," Josh also plans to stream tomorrow night as well. Probably MK, but tell him where you'd like to go in the comments, and he'll just do whatever he wants to do anyway.

Tank also makes an appearance, and isn't trying to bite Josh for a change. He's getting big - I believe Josh said he's a little over 5 months old and more than 30 pounds, and he's so darn cute (Tank, not Josh)!
Sounds like another great night to put on reruns from better streamers - maybe catch up with Cory meets World unless he has his know it all friend with him.

Question: Josh, feel free to chime in here... we know you're reading as you have to try and control the narrative.
Why don't other WDW streamers stream opposite Josh on Fridays?

• Haha

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
As for no one else streaming regularly on Friday nights, I doubt it's out of any kind of respect for Josh.
In order to do (or not do) something out of respect for Josh, they would have to respect him as a person. I get the impression that he's not real well liked in the Disney vlogger circle.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Had to watch this. The Funks seem like douchebags. Perfect partnership for Josh. Did they buy Jenna her squishy star? Which restaurant motivated Josh to pull out his fancy pollo? Another night, another filet mignon on somebody else's dime.
Good catch - I forgot Jenna got her squishy star yesterday. If the Funks bought it for her, how weird is that? Going out for dinner with people you have a business relationship with, and letting them buy you a giant stuffed animal. These people have no shame.

• Haha

DisAtNight

Or his demotion at his current school.
I’m thinking this.

He’s a fool to think the admin, parents and kids don’t tune in. Come to think of it, there’s never been a time where someone he knows from school gets on camera. There’s probably a damn good reason for it.

I think it’s only a matter of time until the school tells him to go have a good life being a grifter. They’ve already pulled back on what he does so the next step is out the door.

He thinks he’s above everything but the day is coming where he’ll see what real problems really are.

• Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Kudos that the egg has seasoning.

Seriously, I would rather watch Dale fry an egg than hear Josh whine.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Jenna is in the shop pointing out all her wants and here comes Dad buying everything for her.

• Sick
  • Angry