Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch the guys trolling Josh on line for the Three Cabbaleros? They insisted he was Tim Tracker after Josh explained that he is ResortTV1 and then they asked if he makes videos for Adam The Woo. He didn’t show them on camera but they clearly were messing with him
Went back to watch. “Not only did they think I was Tim Tracker. They insisted I was.” :rolleyes: So clueless! Mom asked Josh if they were kidding and Josh said no, “They were nice guys. Just confused.” :LOL: But I think he has a change of heart after the boat ride. Personality changed. When they walked to Norway to meet back up with Jenna, he went on mute. Perhaps warning her of the dangerous Trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
He knows. He just doesn’t care. The bus was in his way so he barreled through. And then got mad at the CM who told him he shouldn’t have done that.
It's not that he did it that bothers me, as he was totally just not thinking and assumed he knew the rules. What bothers me is how he took it.
Okay, make a mistake but OWN it. Don't misdirect the blame,
and certainly don't cover it up as though you were recorded robbing a bank.

The issue itself wasn't all that great in that no one got hurt.
Josh's reaction to being caught blew it out of proportion.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I wish I could live in an alternate reality like Nita. I would be so much happier living in fantasyland

• Haha
  • Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Jenna’s idea of community service is streaming for the poor fools who can’t go to Disney every day. Anyone making a SuperChat is giving a “donation” to her cause, which is just more Stitchie shit and Starbucks.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
From what I understand Stef didn't want to move to Florida and still isn't crazy about living there so good for her on getting dogs. Stef seems to be the only one that pushes back on his bullish*t and control freak nature

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Is it Freaky Friday again?
Let me guess, tonight is the MK as it's their best money maker and the lazy streamer's Tushy Transit Authority
No, wait, EPCOT as the topiaries are out and people can pay Josh for all his hard work cultivating the plants, designing and creating them and putting them out.

• Haha
  • Sick

YesNow

VIP Member
Looks like I missed an eventful Tragic Tuesday. First of all, I could never accept a medal I didn’t earn, no matter how much someone insisted. It’s just very weird. Also, that $500 Superchat will become the norm for that lonely woman. I think she gives at least $100 every stream. She is going to make the gentleman who donates his deceased wife’s share of the grocery money ($100 PayPal every Friday) look like small potatoes to greedy Josh. I would feel so scummy taking large amounts of money from people who are obviously lonely or mentally challenged week after week. I hope Nita starts showing up to the streams and follows Josh around in her scooter. Her first appearance on stream was with a solo Jenna. She bought Jenna art from the Festival and had an awkward conversation about Jenna not having children.

• Sad

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I think Mom Nelson put a lot of emphasis on weight when Jenna was growing up.
Exactly! Jenna is always so proud of herself when she can fit into a child’s size for clothing. That’s not an accomplishment, it should be a concern. If you see her in real life, she’s a literal stick.

This girl needs to meet with a doctor, therapist, and nutritionist. There’s over 40 years of issues to unpack. While only Jenna can get help for herself, someone in her life needs to push her in the right direction. Dale, Josh, Mom, and Dad just bury their heads with her.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Ha! Ron is bringing Tanner back tonight, since it's his birthday. They're also staying on property in the Treehouse Villas for his birthday weekend - another thing Josh would never do. I'm sure he'd argue that Tanner is 2 years older than Liam, but Ron has also streamed with his daughter, and she's like, 3. Of course, Josh and Steph act like Liam is still 3.
There have been many nights Josh has acted like he's three.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
He's wearing what he had on for the Friday Night Live Everyone Ditched Me stream. Another example of doing something out of spite.
Okay, that makes sense and I agree, he's doing it to get a one up on his family. He should have had not only his sister there, but his parents too. He could have waited until he saw them all on Christmas day to send out the well wishes as we know from their past history that everyone will be descending on the parent's home depending on the elderly to host them all for another free holiday meal without the work.

Tangent to this, and a rather important thing both Josh and Steph need to realize:
Sorry Steph, if you read here, but it's your & Josh's turn to take over the annual bit of hosting the family at holidays. YOU have the big house and room. You have the kid. You have the husband who's out there grifting for additional funds to offset the cost of Christmas Dinner. Don't throw that bit about being too ill at us either - you have a capable husband. Simply get the house clean and order groceries, then the family comes over to cook, serve and cleanup. It gives them something to do too.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Why is Josh even bringing up the old timer and FW incidents? Just stop talking about it. No one (except us) even reference it. But no, Josh just keeps talking, talking, trying to justify his shitty behavior and painting himself as a victim.

Btw, wonder why Stef sticks around? Josh is pretty much a non-factor in her and Liam’s life. I couldn’t live in a household with someone like him.
He obsesses and can't let things go. I do quite enjoy that he lets his mouth run on to the point that he has no filter. It gives us more material to work with... just takes one or more of us to endure it to report on it, which is rough.

I know we want to proclaim that Steph is the innocent one in the relationship, but for her to have stayed with it for so long, and clearly it hasn't been all about doing it for Liam, shows that she is invested in this business relationship they keep. The alternative is she's so oppressed & depressed that she doesn't see a way out.

It's the strangest relationship I've ever seen. Josh doesn't show any love and care. He can say the words all he wants, but I don't see any indication that he means them. He never talks about having fun outside of Disney, and he rarely even brings his kid or wife to Disney.
---
What's interesting, is one of the only memories he conveys where he remembers having a ton of fun was the family trip to Germany. The way he talks about it, I assumed it had been in the recent past. He revealed in that last stream at one point that the trip he's always referring to was when he was very, very young.

No memories with Steph. It's all about him, his sis, his mom and dad.

Last edited:
  • Sick

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Oh my God guys! I had several run-ins with streamers last night at the Rick Springfield concerts, including one who mods for Tonya and Tom Does Disney (which I told her is not a life accomplishment, so stop bragging).

Then another one was saying that Pete McDevitt pushes his mods on other channels, so if you use one person, you have to use the other ones. And once they start modding, they take over the channel.

Then there was a fight to get into position and arguments over holding up equipment. It was like a C U Next Tuesday convention.

Man, I went to Metallica concerts in the day, but nothing beats old biddies fighting over an old rocker guy. 😂

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
The latest adventure is shopping at the mall? I didn't even know there were still malls.
---
She is with Jessie Mouse, who is in the running for new BFF, as Mama Mouse always seems to be busy.
Maybe Mama is cutting back on her Jenna budget.

Jas5q

For sure, but Disney only helps one hide from their problems, not actually deal with them.
A lifetime of hiding from one's issues could cost far more than just money.

Disney makes for a fun vacation and can make some great memories. Hide from troubles at work or school? Absolutely! It's called a vacation.
Using it to hide from emotional, family, social and economic issues... that's a huge problem that will only snowball without being addressed properly.
This.
Been there, done that, wanted to be in the loop & in the wdw "lifestyle" previously. But you can't do that from a 10 hour drive away. Took a bit but I figured it out.

And now I can't help but feel bad for people who are so in it they can't see anything else & they're ok with it. I'm glad I had other things I could fall back on (therapy did help & still does too). Pretty sure this is why I feel bad for Jenna.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm still mad that the dog's name isn't Bumblebee. Love that Steph happily admits that it's easier for her when Josh isn't there, even though she's sick. Someone in chat was telling him that his family needs him at home. Josh countered with "actually, my family needs me to be doing this. Don't presume to know what my family needs. That's kind of rude."

He's going out of town for the Pompano Beach Jazz festival next weekend to see Branford Marsalis. They're doing the $175 VIP experience. Do we think the friend bought the tickets, since money is so tight for Josh?

I rewound to hear the Everest queue soliloquy. He clearly thinks he was the victim in both the Epcot incident with Jenna and the Fort Wilderness bus driver incident. He was talking about people's patience running thin the last few weeks, but is referring to other people; not himself. "I don't have to put up with abuse." He has no clue that he was the aggressor in those situations.
Thanks for watching the end, I snoozed off.
Pricey Jazz Festival? All of a sudden needing to spend time with Liam? Steph chiming in that she doesn't want him home?
Sounds like he cut a deal with her, he'd get to go to the Jazz festival but only if he spent the day with their son.
I feel so bad for that boy. I hope he and his bumble have a long, happy childhood together, and may the dog chew up Josh's favorite footwear... as often as possible. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jambo1981

Apparently on February 17th, Jenna and Dale went out to dinner with the Meyers and Jenna thought it was St. Patrick's Day. Dale wore green and was confused why nobody else was. I cannot imagine both people in the relationship being that out of touch with reality. I thought it was a joke, but heard Jenna bring it up again on one of her live streams last week. That's just wild to me.
Imagine not knowing what freaking month it is? Christ get a job.

• Haha