Renee Amberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely disagree. The reason of the break up with her ex is him not wanting to have a family. And she said that her dad's death made her realize how important family is for her. And that's way before getting pregnant.
She did say that she moved to Florida to be closer to her family, so perhaps something that has been on her mind more.

Reactions: 1
Whilst before she was a bit of a naive air-head floating through life, you can tell she's a different person now after going through that. She's very brave to share her story.

Reactions: 3
I felt that. Everything she said. I honestly dont think that unless youve done the neonatal/special care life that you know. Actually know. Because it affects you and at the time you dont realise because you have to be strong and positive for your baby. I found that years later it hit me. I see now that I suffered from a 29 week delivery, emergency section, not seeing ny baby till the next day, only being able to touch through the incubator. And not much support with all that either.
I hope she looks after herself and takes the help offered. She seems to have a good network of people around her.

• Heart
I felt that. Everything she said. I honestly dont think that unless youve done the neonatal/special care life that you know. Actually know. Because it affects you and at the time you dont realise because you have to be strong and positive for your baby. I found that years later it hit me. I see now that I suffered from a 29 week delivery, emergency section, not seeing ny baby till the next day, only being able to touch through the incubator. And not much support with all that either.
I hope she looks after herself and takes the help offered. She seems to have a good network of people around her.
Just reading your comment made me tear up, I'm so sorry you and your baby went through that <3

• Heart
New video! I feel so sorry for her..
she’s talking about feeling so bad not be able to be at the hospital 24/7

Reactions: 2
I feel like this whole experience humbled her so much. I hapo baby is coming home soon!
Still not convinced with her new man and rushing to have a baby with him..

Yes i think this too. I hope it really has because i was falling out of liking her stuff before.
Although…. having a baby in nicu isnt real life. I had my baby in special care as it is the uk (im assuming theres tattlers all over on here ☺) and getting them home is like 💥 all over again. You visit, you visit again. You go home and do your thing. She is doing her stuff as we saw. She eats in peace. Sleeps in peace. Shes saying about going to the gym. But actually getting baby home… its amazing of course but thats when real life starts.
Hope that makes sense.

• Heart
Yes i think this too. I hope it really has because i was falling out of liking her stuff before.
Although…. having a baby in nicu isnt real life. I had my baby in special care as it is the uk (im assuming theres tattlers all over on here ☺) and getting them home is like 💥 all over again. You visit, you visit again. You go home and do your thing. She is doing her stuff as we saw. She eats in peace. Sleeps in peace. Shes saying about going to the gym. But actually getting baby home… its amazing of course but thats when real life starts.
Hope that makes sense.
That's 100% true, once that infant is at home with her 24/7 she's going to be on his schedule, so he will dictate when she can sleep, shower or eat her croissants on the balcony. She will be relieved to have him home but it's going to get real.

Reactions: 4
Wow, I used to follow her ages ago. Didn't even know she was pregnant. I think will follow her again...

I don't get it, she was sponsored by Factor to talk about their meals the past few weeks, now she's got posts about it and then says "not sponsored" here's a discount code..

1673576956406.png

1673576976759.png

she had 2 more cute pix of the baby, I saw his name on another site I was like ehh what lol.. interesting pick

Oh what’s his name? Just realised we were never told yet.
Scrap that. Think ive found out by browsing on a gossip site “GG”
One thing i agreed with was that these constant lists and schedules she makes are gonna be out the window. I said similar above.

Wow they havent even known each other a year. I knew it wasnt long but didnt know it was feb22. Anyway they seem very happy. Still ‘honeymooney’ and obviously gone through a lot.
What do you think of Z? One thing - i love his voice ☺

She's brave to get pregnant with someone she knew only for a few months (weeks even?).

I haven't watched her new Q&A yet I think I'm like 6 videos behind, her planning ones are so boring I can barely make myself watch them.

Yeah, a very interesting way to get to know someone by having a baby with them.