Renee Amberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here watch her? She seems nice but I always wonder how she affords her lifestyle. Even her recent video where she breaks down her earnings and stuff still leaves a lot of questions as she doesn't seem to really do anything all day, her channel is pretty tiny and her engagement is next to nothing...she also moved to NYC in at the time when it was the worst hit area for Covid-19 and continued doing hauls when we were supposed to be doing essential shopping only so hmmm. I don't know. As I said, she does seem nice but also something is off.

I watched her the first time yesterday, she was talking about getting a real job and she feels lifestyle Youtubers are like cookies cutter which is quite refreshing to me.

I like her a lot. I don’t think she ever really gets up to much but she does have some substance and thought about her.

Have anyone seen todays vlog where she is back from Florida? Noah doesn't seem to come with her back??

I just subscribed to her. I dont know. I feel like her content is cool and all, I like her book videos. That's how I found her.

I think she probably makes a fair amount from her social media combined with some money from her parents or something.

Perhaps a windfall

Has anyone been watching her vlogmas? I actually really enjoy her cozy homey content... I find it so relaxing as a homebody myself. And her NYC apartment is stunning... love the city clips especially this time of year. She doesn't seem too bright (always mispronouncing words etc. lol) but she seems really sweet and idk I just really like her.

The Noah thing is strange though... I get not wanting to be on camera at all (I wouldn't, either) but I wonder what their situation is.

Reactions: 3
I must say I dislike her place. I know which building exactly it is and saw other youtubers make theirs look so much nicer. The core is beautiful, I hate the clutter and too big sofa. She can hardly open the dishwasher. 😟 I watch her vlogmas only for the NYC bits, wish she wasn’t complaining so much.

Reactions: 2
I must say I Dislike her place. I know which building exactly it is and saw other youtubers make theirs look so much nicer. The core is beautiful, I hate the clutter and too big sofa. She can hardly open the dishwasher. 😟 I watch her vlogmas only for the NYC bits, wish she wasn’t complaining so much.
May I ask what building it is? I'm really into NYC real estate (wanna move there someday in the future) and love that area but just can't figure out what building that is! I'd kill to have a view like that of the Empire State Building

Reactions: 1
in her Q&A video it was interesting to hear her say money is not an issue for her anymore and lately she doesn't seem to be particularly happy. I just started watching her so I don't know what she was like when she was doing law of attraction videos, but she seems really down.

She said she doesn't need to grind anymore and she misses that. I guess its just interesting to see because so many of us would kill to live her lifestyle even in this covid world.

• Sad
I knew she wouldn't do all the vlogmas. She does this every year..and every year it ia the same reason why she is not doing it anymore. I have watched her when she had about 20 000 subs..She was more down to earth then..I liked her videos more then..

May I ask what building it is? I'm really into NYC real estate (wanna move there someday in the future) and love that area but just can't figure out what building that is! I'd kill to have a view like that of the Empire State Building
Haha, same! I live in London and moving to the US as a European seems close to impossible if you don’t marry an American.

Because she showed the name of the building in one of her videos I feel like I can share. It’s SKY building in Hell’s Kitchen. 2 years ago when I was looking at it one bedrooms were over 4000 dollars, rents went down by 1k, I think, on average. She’s in a studio.

If anyone is interested, lots of Instagram girls and vloggers also live in One Manhattan Square in LES. It has spectacular views.

Haha, same! I live in London and moving to the US as a European seems close to impossible if you don’t marry an American.

Because she showed the name of the building in one of her videos I feel like I can share. It’s SKY building in Hell’s Kitchen. 2 years ago when I was looking at it one bedrooms were over 4000 dollars, rents went down by 1k, I think, on average. She’s in a studio.

If anyone is interested, lots of Instagram girls and vloggers also live in One Manhattan Square in LES. It has spectacular views.
ahhh thank you so much for the info!! i'm still catching up on her videos she's made since moving to NY, so i guess i haven't seen the video where she showed the name of the building yet haha. i'll also have to check out One Manhattan Square in LES, thanks again!

Guys, don’t you have the impression that she got this high pitched “anorexic” voice recently? That looks quite worrying as well as her last vlog, where she counts writing e-mails, doing nails and self-tanning as a “day of getting things done”. She must have no energy because of too low calorie intake...

Guys, don’t you have the impression that she got this high pitched “anorexic” voice recently? That looks quite worrying as well as her last vlog, where she counts writing e-mails, doing nails and self-tanning as a “day of getting things done”. She must have no energy because of too low calorie intake...
I don't think she is anorexic
I think she is naturally very thin plus she trains a lot

Re her "to-do list" - that's cause she is a privileged popular youtuber with no actual job o real problems. That's just what her life consists of - that doesn't really tell her calorie intake is low. Imho.

It is low calorie intake in anorexia that makes your vocal strings sound this way. Plus there are many stages of the sickness, she is obviously not dying but talks openly about her fear of taking weight, restricts portions and shows every „unhealthy food“ she gets.
Those are all warning signs and it is not normal to be tired the whole day after a workout...
Anyone knowledgeable that can add up to the discussion or had a valid point? :)

I don't think she is anorexic
I think she is naturally very thin plus she trains a lot

Re her "to-do list" - that's cause she is a privileged popular youtuber with no actual job o real problems. That's just what her life consists of - that doesn't really tell her calorie intake is low. Imho.

It is low calorie intake in anorexia that makes your vocal strings sound this way. Plus there are many stages of the sickness, she is obviously not dying but talks openly about her fear of taking weight, restricts portions and shows every „unhealthy food“ she gets.
Those are all warning signs and it is not normal to be tired the whole day after a workout...
Anyone knowledgeable that can add up to the discussion or had a valid point? :)
She had an ED/anorexia many years ago and she’s done a video on it.
I had/have anorexia and tbh there are lots of behaviours and thoughts that linger so without having watched that particular vid I would say maybe she’s struggling again or maybe it’s lingering behaviours.

I really like her and watch on and off. I like how honest she is about how she’s doing mentally and used to really enjoy her manifestation Wednesdays. Idk how much she makes a month but money doesn’t seem to be an issue given her apartment location!!!

Finally a thread about her! Well I really really enjoy watching her vlogs.. even though there is not much to do with the coronavirus but she still manages to produce some content unlike many many you tubers... I dunno.. she's one of my favs right now!
If anyone can recommend similar youtubers please do! thx x

Where did everyone disappear 😂 😂

After all the decorating, the money spent, the one thousand viseos about her NYC dream apartment... she is thinking about going back to Florida..

• Wow