Renee Amberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she moved to NYC at a really tough time. COVID has really impacted all major cities. I live in a major city over a million people live here. I grew up in the city and I don't feel safe where I once did. Drug use and violence are sky high.

Could she have explored more? Perhaps yeah. But she also said she saw 2 dead people on the subway. Yes major cities have a lot going on but in one of "the best cities in the world" that's wild.

But I think she knows staying in NYC is good for her business.

Is she still with her BF? Where is he at? Does he just follow her everywhere?

Reactions: 3
I do think she’s a genuinely good hearted person but her YT content just isn’t working out.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering the same..are they even still together? How does she film all the time..when he is at work or..? Does the moving impact him as well or just her? I find her more likeable when she was living in Florida. It seems like she isn"t happy about anything anymore. She should do something else with her life that is better for her.

I think that her major problem is being stuck in her apartment all the time. It is not healthy for anyone and can get you down. It is not that she is happier in Florida, she is happier doing things, moving, interacting with people. I work at home alone a lot and I notice how it impacts me. I used to work in a regular office and at the time didn't appreciate regular human interaction with coworkers, people in the coffeeshop etc. It gives you a lot of unnecessary time to be with your thoughts and you tend to overanalyze things. (don't get me wrong it is important to spend time alone and you know think about your life, just the right amount thou).

Yes to all of this. She also had very very high expectations of the city but they got completely shattered because of Covid.
I think that she is still with her BF but he lives in the UK (?) that's why he's not always around?

I’m really intrigued by her lifestyle. She mentioned in some video that she earns very well and I am confused as to how. Sponsorships? Her YT doesn’t do that well…

I’m really intrigued by her lifestyle. She mentioned in some video that she earns very well and I am confused as to how. Sponsorships? Her YT doesn’t do that well…
She said she does not have an agency to take the cut so gets the full amount. So she gets lesser sponsorships comparatively but more money.

4 months ago she posted a ‘single diaries’ vid so I guess not! I feel like this is so sweet though as she said she recently changed her mind about wanting a family and now she’ll have one!
She's preggo! with her new bf... did they even get to 6 months together??

I like her, I don't know why she gets so much tit in the comment section, and now like she's pregnant and people are still throwing rocks at her, can't be good for her baby if she's reading that.

I like her, I don't know why she gets so much tit in the comment section, and now like she's pregnant and people are still throwing rocks at her, can't be good for her baby if she's reading that.
OOOOh a friend from Nimbobs thread! Welcome here :love:
Well I personally don't dislike her but it's just that she's sometimes fake and doesn't own up to it. She went to NY to make the cliché videos about appartements in NY, living in NY, house tour in NY.... she was milking it an after that? NY is tit, I'm not happy, I must go back home... that did it for me... Why not admit the real reasons and shut up?

Reactions: 2
OOOOh a friend from Nimbobs thread! Welcome here :love:
Well I personally don't dislike her but it's just that she's sometimes fake and doesn't own up to it. She went to NY to make the cliché videos about appartements in NY, living in NY, house tour in NY.... she was milking it an after that? NY is tit, I'm not happy, I must go back home... that did it for me... Why not admit the real reasons and shut up?
Hey hey :) I was watching her latest videos and was wondering if she had a thread on Tattle!

I watched very little of her NY content to be honest, so I can't even answer any of those questions lol. Think I started watching more once she was moving out of NY, this she said she wanted to be closer to her family but who knows why. Now she was probably thinking of moving back but decided to stay to be close to her family again but only because she's pregnant.

• Heart
Hey hey :) I was watching her latest videos and was wondering if she had a thread on Tattle!

I watched very little of her NY content to be honest, so I can't even answer any of those questions lol. Think I started watching more once she was moving out of NY, this she said she wanted to be closer to her family but who knows why. Now she was probably thinking of moving back but decided to stay to be close to her family again but only because she's pregnant.
hello hello :)

I used to love her videos, but she's a hypocrite really, her true personality is finally starting to show up (when someone tells so many lies, at some point, they're all coming back at them)

however, the main reason I decided to unsubscribe, is simply because she promoted alcohol in one of her latest videos, while being pregnant. it was the last straw for me, I simply cannot stand by someone who does this. it is wrong in so many ways and it makes me so so angry, I can't even talk about this without getting pissed off

• Heart
hello hello :)

I used to love her videos, but she's a hypocrite really, her true personality is finally starting to show up (when someone tells so many lies, at some point, they're all coming back at them)

however, the main reason I decided to unsubscribe, is simply because she promoted alcohol in one of her latest videos, while being pregnant. it was the last straw for me, I simply cannot stand by someone who does this. it is wrong in so many ways and it makes me so so angry, I can't even talk about this without getting pissed off
She's worked with them for a while and most likely she had a contract with the company to fulfill with content deadlines, I know it seems weird but it's like if I saw a pregnant woman running a wine or liquor shop I wouldn't think anything against her. It's not like she was drinking the wine herself.

She's worked with them for a while and most likely she had a contract with the company to fulfill with content deadlines, I know it seems weird but it's like if I saw a pregnant woman running a wine or liquor shop I wouldn't think anything against her. It's not like she was drinking the wine herself.
Let's agree to disagree on this one 🙂 clearly owning a business is different than doing a YouTube parternship and also, contracts can be revoked. Sure, you lose the money, but what is more important: promoting alcohol or a healthy lifestyle while pregnant? I guess it all comes down to personal choice and she chose the money, which is I decided to unfollow. I will never support this behavior.

Let's agree to disagree on this one 🙂 clearly owning a business is different than doing a YouTube parternship and also, contracts can be revoked. Sure, you lose the money, but what is more important: promoting alcohol or a healthy lifestyle while pregnant? I guess it all comes down to personal choice and she chose the money, which is I decided to unfollow. I will never support this behavior.
Totally fair, I understand where you're coming from :)

I watched a few of her last vlogs and I swear her new apartment seems to be even smaller than the last one, and her terrace that's on like 40th floor gives me the heebie jeebies. She has a dog and will have a baby next year, I'd be very worried for them being near it, hope there's a lock on that door.

• Heart