Renee Amberg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a few of her last vlogs and I swear her new apartment seems to be even smaller than the last one, and her terrace that's on like 40th floor gives me the heebie jeebies. She has a dog and will have a baby next year, I'd be very worried for them being near it, hope there's a lock on that door.
She's a content creator after all, I think most of them rent nice, fancy places like this so they can do flats updates, decorating videos etc. I'm sure she will responsible enough once the baby comes 👀

Reactions: 2
She's been sick in the hospital for a while now, hope everything's okay...

Reactions: 1
Yeah today too she posted a story in the hospital.. what's going on?
She's been sick for over a month and then her bf was on his way to the hospital to take her home and another car crashed into him so then he went to the hospital himself, her dog was sick too... she posted a video a few days ago saying that she was feeling better but by the end she put a note that she had to go back to the hospital :(

• Sad
I’ve been watching her for years, and everything that has happened over the last while is a very interesting development. She’s been in and out of the hospital for the last couple months now. Hopefully everything turns out okay.

Been following her for years. I really hope all is ok with her and the baby.

Yeah to be sick this long is one thing, but while pregnant, gosh, I can't even imagine.

I get vibes something may have happened with the baby - Renee was updating semi-regularly when she was hospitalised but now to have complete silence from her and her bf is quite strange..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I checked her GG thread just to see if anyone knew anything and read the last few pages, holy tit people there are brutal, like I love me some gossip and I'm on Tattle daily but good lord..

I started watching her when she was in new york. It must have been lockdown time and I remember her talking a walk and the streets were empty. Obviously shes had a major life change since then. I actually thought about her tonight and realised her last vlog was October when she went to hospital. Theres been no updates for over a month. I hve the same feeling as above 😔 Complete silence spells something happened.

• Sad
It must be something auto-immune :/ I really hope that she didn't lose the baby.
As much as I have a lot of critics towards her wastefulness and the fake New York part of her life, I find her enjoyable to watch. But the baby... she said sooo many times that she wants a family of her own very badly. Praying for her.

It must be something auto-immune :/ I really hope that she didn't lose the baby.
As much as I have a lot of critics towards her wastefulness and the fake New York part of her life, I find her enjoyable to watch. But the baby... she said sooo many times that she wants a family of her own very badly. Praying for her.
She literally only started saying this after she got pregnant. And actually, for years she said that marriage and kids don't interest her, so as difficult as this situation is for her and I do pray that both her and the baby are fine, let's keep it real though (it's something I've always liked about Tattle, how open and honest everyone is here).

I agree and even tho i didnt follow her and watch her for long and dipped in and out of vlogs i never thought she was wanting the settling down and baby scene. In fact i think she had just split from her ex one of the last times i watched and was moving to florida (?) so to see there was not only a new man on the scene but a baby was a bit of a shock.
Anyway hope she is back soon and more importantly everything is ok.

• Heart
Well maybe she changed her mind, I mean not everyone wants to have children, sometimes it can take years for people to think about this kind of stuff, perhaps she didn't want kids with her ex. I'd rather her be excited about being a mom than being pregnant and still say that she doesn't want to have kids lol.

Everyone is really chill on here which is so nice, I've read on the other site comments saying that she's probably lying about being in a hospital and that the pictures of her hospital bed could be staged because there isn't any actual proof. So mean spirited. People don't have to like her but those kind of conspiracy theories are just whack.

Reactions: 5
I have known friends over the years who vehemently denied wanting a family, then later it turns out they really did but the partner/situation didn’t make it possible. That denial is often what gets people through. She may not have been intentionally lying, but more of trying to make herself feel better.

Reactions: 5
Well maybe she changed her mind, I mean not everyone wants to have children, sometimes it can take years for people to think about this kind of stuff, perhaps she didn't want kids with her ex. I'd rather her be excited about being a mom than being pregnant and still say that she doesn't want to have kids lol.

Everyone is really chill on here which is so nice, I've read on the other site comments saying that she's probably lying about being in a hospital and that the pictures of her hospital bed could be staged because there isn't any actual proof. So mean spirited. People don't have to like her but those kind of conspiracy theories are just whack.
She was well into her 2nd trimester last we heard and did seem to be genuinely happy. I don’t think she “changed her mind”

I completely disagree. The reason of the break up with her ex is him not wanting to have a family. And she said that her dad's death made her realize how important family is for her. And that's way before getting pregnant.

She was well into her 2nd trimester last we heard and did seem to be genuinely happy. I don’t think she “changed her mind”
We were discussing about her changing her mind regarding babies and a family in general, not what you are in insinuating. If you read the previous comments, it will all makes sense 🙂

I completely disagree. The reason of the break up with her ex is him not wanting to have a family. And she said that her dad's death made her realize how important family is for her. And that's way before getting pregnant.
well we are all entitled to our own personal opinions 🤗

Yes i am not insinuating that she didnt want a baby merely that when i was watching her during lockdown and she was in NY i didnt see that as the next immediate part of her life. At the end of the day she is somebody who’s vlogs i watched. She can say and show us what she wants. I dont know her in RL. I dont know her 🤷🏻‍♀️ So seeing that there was a new man and baby etc was a surprise . Thats all. She’s entitled to move her life on as she wants. As long as she is happy then good.