Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kyaraslife

She inherited some money after her dad passed away and this was when she was in NY. Stupid girl should have moved back home to Florida, kept her legs closed, gotten CONSISTENT therapy and found a realestate job while investing her money so she has more options.

What did she do instead? Rented a new apartment that was too big for her, furnished that entire apartment with new furniture (shocker!) bought a brand new spanking car, got a boyfriend because she was lazy to cook, baby trapped him to show it to her ex, got a dog and eventually killed that animal (due to sheer ignorance from her end), complained for the millionth time about having to work that cushy job as a mum, blew up all her money and moved to another fish tank. All under what? 2 years?

She missed the golden opportunity to really rediscover who she really was without Nova (the ex). What a waste of a human life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Callan

VIP Member
I was making my kid lunch and as he's eating now I still can't stop thinking about the few things I've seen so far, this video legit upset me.

Also getting pets from breeders or puppy mills is a terrible idea, I've never really heard of too many happy ending to anyone who got one, they always get sick in terrible ways. As a teenager I took a persian cat on from a friend who begged her dad to spend $1000 on the cat from a fancy pet store.. few weeks in they all were suddenly allergic to the poor thing so I said I'd take him otherwise he'd end up in a shelter, and out of all the cats I had he was always the sickest and constant expensive vet visits, he luckily lived to be a senior and passed at like 15 living on a very controlled prescription diet to help his issues ( crystal build up from minerals in his little boy parts) but I will never forget the heartache we had over his health due to him being a breeder kitty, I remember being at work and stressing out like crazy when he'd have an episode, then hurrying to a vet after but we loved him unconditionally and did everything to make him be as healthy and comfortable as possible which worked but took a lot of love, care and dedication and of course money, he wasn't sick to the point of having to be put down luckily but it required very intense care for him to live a normal, comfortable life... in comparison my street cats adopted from shelters all lived to almost 20 with very little issues.

Apologies for writing a novel, just didn't expect a Renee video to make this ragey. And she's getting praise in the comment section for being, raw, vulnerable, everyone feels bad for HER and not the dog. Bunch of wankers.

• Sad
  • Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Thanks for the catch up! Wowww...

In addition to her entrapment plan, he sounds like a total jerk. He wouldn't wear protection during a casual hookup? That tells me on a baseline level he doesn't respect her. They both suck.
He was semi bragging how he's "too big" for it, that lame old joke. I would think it's a very bad sign that someone who meets people on dating apps doesn't use protection when basically hooking up with a stranger. You have to protect yourself regardless of what kind of birth control the other person is on. Guess his super religious mum forgot to teach him some basics.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
She got pregnant about 2 months after meeting Z on a dating app. In some Q&A they did recently they basically alluded that he doesn't use protection and she doesn't know how ovulation works and oppsies 🥴
Thanks for the catch up! Wowww...

In addition to her entrapment plan, he sounds like a total jerk. He wouldn't wear protection during a casual hookup? That tells me on a baseline level he doesn't respect her. They both suck.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I give it a week 🥴 she will buy a new journal and she will write in the first page a routine that she will follow for a day and she will feel the urge to show us how purrrrfect her life is😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So she quickly got the baby the man the dog the appartement.. now she lost the dog, she's losing the appartement, will she break up with the guy and return the baby too? Give me a break please.

The dog was just an another part of the fantasyland that she wants to live in. As long as it's aesthetically pleasing we keep it. God forbid if it gets health issues or gets expensive then bye Felicia! I mean come on! so predictable!

I would move to a less expensive appartement so I can afford to pay my dog's bills! But God forbid they do anything that prevents them from buying a miltimillion house with 4 bedrooms and a huge pool...

And coming back with an ad...

Hypocrite.

kyaraslife

I was kinda shocked when I was watching that video! And they both looked thrilled to just dump Bryson with her mom and be "child free" as she keeps mentioning with a big smile on her face. Her mom looked so sad, I doubt she wants her daughter and grandson move far from her just because Renee felt like it this month.
She is so out of reality it’s absolutely mind blowing. Having a big house is all she seem to want. Surely thinking of $$ signs and family vlogging, and having material things to make herself happy from everything she is running from/refusing to address.

I can just imagine how lonely and unfulfilled she will become in a big country home, taking care of a baby alone while her boyfriend is at work. Being isolated like that will make her depression far worse. The weather and winters there won’t help.

Imprompu baby, fishbowl apartment for aesthetics, impromptu house hunting, adding in offers without any care whatsoever for her physical, mental or emotional health. It’s scary how much she doesn’t know who she really is.

janedowe

Chatty Member
That Z guy is so 🎵 so so 🎵trapped! 🎵 he has nooowhere 🎵 to 🎵 goooo now!
I’ve got zero sympathy for him. In their q&a in the car where they talk about getting pregnant the first time, she basically says she has no idea how her body works and babies are made, and he doesn’t like condoms. They’re both astoundingly selfish morons.

• Wow

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I'm not from Chicago, not even from the US.. but it pissed me off soooo much when she said that Chicago isn't safe enough to raise a baby... is she for real? So there are no young families in Chicago? No babies are allowed there?
She is so damn dumb!

Callan

VIP Member
Omg haha she's quitting Instagram again for like the 450th time this year already! Can't post a screen shot of her comment cause she blocked me and I don't want to take away from the place I read it in to be fair to them, so if you look it up take a peek, it's bananas!!

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
People are saying that she's moving there to be closer to that Elevation Church which is basically a cult. That's going to end well!

• Wow

kyaraslife

She will be doing vlogmas apparently. I don’t understand why she places such unrealistic expectations on herself. That will be the week they move in the new house I think. It’s mind blowing how she keeps going back to square 1 everytime.

The routine is solid now.
- Random bursts of inspiration and energy. Comes online and talks to us about coming up with a new routine!
- keeps up with content, working mama! Hustle hustle hustle!, everything is rosy!
- signs of exhaustion, complains about having too much on her plate
- rant time! Life is so hard. I don’t get paid holidays! I want to quit! Booo
- Instagram is the culprit! I need to give this up!
- goes off the grid, vowing never to return.
- comes back online fully energised with a new routine!
- back on Insta and the fucking cycle repeats

Vlogmas will be chaotic. There’s no way she will vlog everyday 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

ihatepickingusernames

Yeah the whole video was cringe, I agree, and she kept pointing at her bf saying "this kid"... I don't call my partner a kid, she's got such a weird juvenile personality that's really coming out strongly these days.

Also her saying that she's basically anti choice was bit much, especially since she spend months in the hospital, like how can you be against women's healthcare? Just because she would never get an abortion ( which is totally fine and her right, everyone decides for themselves) doesn't mean that other people can't have that option. She's honestly less likable day by day.

And sleeping with a stranger without protection, not even to prevent pregnancy, as others said, STDs hello.. you can fk yourself up for life catching something that will never go away.
So she’s anti abortion but all for unprotected sex with men she hardly knows? Make senses lol

Callan

VIP Member
Well maybe she changed her mind, I mean not everyone wants to have children, sometimes it can take years for people to think about this kind of stuff, perhaps she didn't want kids with her ex. I'd rather her be excited about being a mom than being pregnant and still say that she doesn't want to have kids lol.

Everyone is really chill on here which is so nice, I've read on the other site comments saying that she's probably lying about being in a hospital and that the pictures of her hospital bed could be staged because there isn't any actual proof. So mean spirited. People don't have to like her but those kind of conspiracy theories are just whack.

Callan

VIP Member
Holy crap she's got another video out, its like she's running a marathon posting stuff, in two weeks she will get burnout and get mad at us for demanding content lol.

• Haha

lisbu1

Ha yeah I saw the "priorities changed" instagram post too and just thought .... maybe you shouldn't be a YouTuber if you think being aesthetic is "shallow" now? Like I guess there are influencers out there who post "real life" stuff, but the ones who do the best only show the perfect parts of their lives. That, for the most part, is how you get followers — you entice them with your rich perfect life and the occasional "real" talk about anxiety or something just to remind everyone that you are in fact a human.

Someone earlier said that she has a new personality every 5 minutes and I couldn't agree more. I get being confused about life and trying to figure it out, but online to thousands of followers probably isn't the best idea.

This girl is obsessed with routines and planning everything out. I couldn't imagine filming videos for a living and needing to write down a long morning routine schedule in my planner, and have the planner mostly optional things that I like doing (even if they make me feel good) instead of urgent / necessary tasks (mop floors, do laundry, call the bank, etc).

Everyone who said she's posting tons now because her baby mostly sleeps all day — agreed. It will be very interesting to see how frazzled she is in a few months when her "angel" is awake a LOT more, requiring a lot more attention and having long periods of fussiness. All those perfectly curated routines are going to be completely thrown out the window.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Her life is chaos, which is completely normal with a newborn, but she's so obsessed with her "perfect" image online. She found herself incapable of portraying that perfect routine with the perfect body and the perfect boyfriend and baby and dog.. so it frustrates her and boom: a break.
Nobody really cares at this point..
Edit: she will be back next week, mark my words 🤣

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
OH MY GOD!! is it Chase chase? this Chase!?
View attachment 2597321
That guy really stood by her side when she first moved back, they are not friends anymore??!!!! how sad!
What did she say in the video so they put that comment ??
Yes this is Chase, they have been friends for 15 years and all of a sudden she turned her back on them (him and their other friend Lindsey) when she was in the hospital, they also said that she did a lot of that for her new dude, Zander, she turned her back on a lot of people who stood by her and just bashed them in her videos adn comments and they were like, wtf, its so one sided, they couldn't even defend themselves. People still ask her in comments where is Chase, she was even close with his kids, kinda nuts. I didn't realize she's such an asshole to be honest, but few things she's said in recent months only make it more true. Her being upset about having to read about social injustice, hating on the Barbie movie, being against women's health care with her anti abortion stance, complaining about healthy pregnant women sharing that on social media while she didn't have that experience, she actually sat down and complained about that and filmed it. The comment section as so upset with her that she reposted the video with comments turned off because the video was an add for that asshole company BetterHelp. Then Zanders mother made a long WEIRD AF comment under one of Renee's last IG posts about people bashing her and how she gave birth to God's miracle, her grandson so how dare they lol....Unreal.

• Wow
Maybe I am over reacting (probably) but it really really rubbed me the wrong way when she was going on and on about not being able to find the crib screws because whenever she needs to get stuff done she puts him in there to play? How much time is that poor kid stuck in the crib so she isn't bothered and can get stuff done? Again maybe it is just for a few minutes here and there but she made it sound like it was a second baby sitter.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Was this before or after she jumped on the active Christian train? I think she got pregnant by accident on purpose to snag Z.
No idea, but I assume maybe before? It was posted on February 14, 2020.

Omg when I rediscovered her channel and saw that she had a kid, I had a feeling she got pregnant accidentally-on-purpose to snag a guy. 🤭Thanks for confirming my suspicions LOL. And now she's a Christian? Dang, I missed a lot haha!