Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kyaraslife

Well-known member
She inherited some money after her dad passed away and this was when she was in NY. Stupid girl should have moved back home to Florida, kept her legs closed, gotten CONSISTENT therapy and found a realestate job while investing her money so she has more options.

What did she do instead? Rented a new apartment that was too big for her, furnished that entire apartment with new furniture (shocker!) bought a brand new spanking car, got a boyfriend because she was lazy to cook, baby trapped him to show it to her ex, got a dog and eventually killed that animal (due to sheer ignorance from her end), complained for the millionth time about having to work that cushy job as a mum, blew up all her money and moved to another fish tank. All under what? 2 years?

She missed the golden opportunity to really rediscover who she really was without Nova (the ex). What a waste of a human life.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Callan

VIP Member
I was making my kid lunch and as he's eating now I still can't stop thinking about the few things I've seen so far, this video legit upset me.

Also getting pets from breeders or puppy mills is a terrible idea, I've never really heard of too many happy ending to anyone who got one, they always get sick in terrible ways. As a teenager I took a persian cat on from a friend who begged her dad to spend $1000 on the cat from a fancy pet store.. few weeks in they all were suddenly allergic to the poor thing so I said I'd take him otherwise he'd end up in a shelter, and out of all the cats I had he was always the sickest and constant expensive vet visits, he luckily lived to be a senior and passed at like 15 living on a very controlled prescription diet to help his issues ( crystal build up from minerals in his little boy parts) but I will never forget the heartache we had over his health due to him being a breeder kitty, I remember being at work and stressing out like crazy when he'd have an episode, then hurrying to a vet after but we loved him unconditionally and did everything to make him be as healthy and comfortable as possible which worked but took a lot of love, care and dedication and of course money, he wasn't sick to the point of having to be put down luckily but it required very intense care for him to live a normal, comfortable life... in comparison my street cats adopted from shelters all lived to almost 20 with very little issues.

Apologies for writing a novel, just didn't expect a Renee video to make this ragey. And she's getting praise in the comment section for being, raw, vulnerable, everyone feels bad for HER and not the dog. Bunch of wankers.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Callan

VIP Member
Thanks for the catch up! Wowww...

In addition to her entrapment plan, he sounds like a total jerk. He wouldn't wear protection during a casual hookup? That tells me on a baseline level he doesn't respect her. They both suck.
He was semi bragging how he's "too big" for it, that lame old joke. I would think it's a very bad sign that someone who meets people on dating apps doesn't use protection when basically hooking up with a stranger. You have to protect yourself regardless of what kind of birth control the other person is on. Guess his super religious mum forgot to teach him some basics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
She has absolutely nothing else goins on. Seing her children half the time and giving up her dog but saying thats she has never been happier is actually tragic. She is so selfish it's unbelievable !
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
She got pregnant about 2 months after meeting Z on a dating app. In some Q&A they did recently they basically alluded that he doesn't use protection and she doesn't know how ovulation works and oppsies 🥴
Thanks for the catch up! Wowww...

In addition to her entrapment plan, he sounds like a total jerk. He wouldn't wear protection during a casual hookup? That tells me on a baseline level he doesn't respect her. They both suck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I give it a week 🥴 she will buy a new journal and she will write in the first page a routine that she will follow for a day and she will feel the urge to show us how purrrrfect her life is😝
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

janedowe

Chatty Member
Wonder if she'll return to YouTube or keep quiet about the whole thing?
She’s said in the comments on instagram that she’s filmed a YouTube that’s going up on 1st Sep. Nothing like dramatising a big reveal. 🙄 It’s really vulgar.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So she quickly got the baby the man the dog the appartement.. now she lost the dog, she's losing the appartement, will she break up with the guy and return the baby too? Give me a break please.

The dog was just an another part of the fantasyland that she wants to live in. As long as it's aesthetically pleasing we keep it. God forbid if it gets health issues or gets expensive then bye Felicia! I mean come on! so predictable!

I would move to a less expensive appartement so I can afford to pay my dog's bills! But God forbid they do anything that prevents them from buying a miltimillion house with 4 bedrooms and a huge pool...

And coming back with an ad...

Hypocrite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Joh73679

Member
Honestly, I am not surprised at all. Z always avoids the subject of getting married and I honestly don't blame him. How can you imagine a future with someone who needs CONSTANT reinvention and is NEVER content for more than 2 months of stillness, despite all their blessings in life? She keeps rehashing her traumas, but everyone has them, everyone!!! Yet we don't weaponize them every 5 seconds to justify why we have to move every year, why we can't stay consistent in a job for more than 2 months, why we need to declutter and buy new things all the time (and then pretend we hate consumerism, the audacity!). I always wondered how long he would stick with her, because of his faith, his kids, and his idea of a family. But being with her must be so exhausting! He went through so much with her constant unhappiness, and he freaking moved 5 times in 4 years. I'm sure she wanted to move again, and he must have thought, "I can't live like this anymore, enough is enough" especially with young kids. Of course it's just my opinion. I think he did everything to satisfy her and nothing was ever enough (remember the assumptions video where someone could clearly see she always gets her way..., remember her mom sold her house to be with her in NC and it lasted 5 minutes!!!). I think it's better for her too, because she wanted a family but never wanted to put in the work. Putting 2 little kids in "school" all week (and with grandma most weekends) when you have the easiest job on the planet (very few hours of work, at home, filming whatever you want to do all day) is very telling. And complaining that she doesn't have enough "me time"!!! She could never have handled a 9-to-5 plus being a mom — I can't even imagine the constant complaining!!! For custody, I think they'll each have them a week, meaning she'll have one week of "me time," and the second week she'll rely heavily on her mom, even with the kids in "school" all day! The funniest thing to me is she thinks of herself as ambitious and productive, but she is definitely not productive: she would die if she really knew what it's like to have a 9-to-5 plus a family, or to be a working single mom (with full custody, nonetheless)! I can't with her anymore. I didn't even watch the video, she is so out of touch with people's real, tough lives, she doesn't even realize how easy she has it. I don't feel bad for her, I feel bad for her kids. And for Z, but I'm sure he already feels lighter. Sorry for the rant, guys.
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 6

kyaraslife

Well-known member
I was kinda shocked when I was watching that video! And they both looked thrilled to just dump Bryson with her mom and be "child free" as she keeps mentioning with a big smile on her face. Her mom looked so sad, I doubt she wants her daughter and grandson move far from her just because Renee felt like it this month.
She is so out of reality it’s absolutely mind blowing. Having a big house is all she seem to want. Surely thinking of $$ signs and family vlogging, and having material things to make herself happy from everything she is running from/refusing to address.

I can just imagine how lonely and unfulfilled she will become in a big country home, taking care of a baby alone while her boyfriend is at work. Being isolated like that will make her depression far worse. The weather and winters there won’t help.

Imprompu baby, fishbowl apartment for aesthetics, impromptu house hunting, adding in offers without any care whatsoever for her physical, mental or emotional health. It’s scary how much she doesn’t know who she really is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

janedowe

Chatty Member
It seems like it!! it is much smaller but she says that she's sooooo happy... this time! delulu
Not only is it slightly smaller than the one before…. There’s now four of them and a massive dog. Wtf? She’s lost her mind.
I really thought I was watching an old ‘show off my new apartment’ video, nope, she really has moved back to the same place!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

janedowe

Chatty Member
That Z guy is so 🎵 so so 🎵trapped! 🎵 he has nooowhere 🎵 to 🎵 goooo now!
I’ve got zero sympathy for him. In their q&a in the car where they talk about getting pregnant the first time, she basically says she has no idea how her body works and babies are made, and he doesn’t like condoms. They’re both astoundingly selfish morons.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Something is going on.. All her stories half naked, trying to be sexy, drinking with friends.. all indicators of a breakup. It's really sad for the kiddos 😭
If only she knew how her cycle works and he understood the importance of condoms 😳
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

greenpenguin

Active member
new video... "moving into my DREAM APARTMENT"

if it's such a dream apt, why did she leave in the first place lol? make it make sense
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Joh73679

Member
She has no work ethic, period. The fact that she considers herself hardworking and ambitious is honestly laughable. Being hardworking means showing up and doing the work even when you don’t feel like it, something most people do every single day because they have no other option. Yet she still expects those same people to feel sorry for her every 3 months or so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Sarinjo

Active member
And again, as with other influencers, her problem is that she is bored. She needs the city life so she can pretend that she has something to do when in fact she does nothing entire day.

And you are right, the house was very nice, but in her mind it wasn’t instagram material, I bet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

gmik8210

VIP Member
That whole relationship was so off from the start, they kept trying to have a big family from what she's shown while they must have been having major issues as two people who were still getting to know each other and she's the happiest ever been without him?? Like jfc what is going on...
We all called it years ago. I'm surprised it lasted this long tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I'm not from Chicago, not even from the US.. but it pissed me off soooo much when she said that Chicago isn't safe enough to raise a baby... is she for real? So there are no young families in Chicago? No babies are allowed there?
She is so damn dumb!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Callan

VIP Member
So she went back to one of the 400 spaces she was renting before, a one bedroom and her bed will basically be a pull out couch next to the kitchen while her kids have the one room, that's not going to last long with her for sure.

1790295903255.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6