Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still VERY flat stomached 🧐
Lol what do you want her to look like? A bean bag? Chill out man everybody’s diff and she’s very petite she don’t have to balloon up to have a healthy pregnancy, which is really all that matters.

Reactions: 17
How old is Rendall ??
I wanna estimate like 20ish maybe even 21 idk tho. Makes me wonder how she all of a sudden kind of rushed getting married and even touched on if her mom knew she was pregnant. I mean she’s been with Luke for like 3ish years or so now so maybe she went off birth control to have her mom experience grandmother hood but idk

How old is Rendall ??
She’s just turned 19.

I wanna estimate like 20ish maybe even 21 idk tho. Makes me wonder how she all of a sudden kind of rushed getting married and even touched on if her mom knew she was pregnant. I mean she’s been with Luke for like 3ish years or so now so maybe she went off birth control to have her mom experience grandmother hood but idk
I don’t think she rushed they were engaged for a year if I remember rightly? Someone on the thread earlier posted that they only got married so her mum could see and she said on insta story that was not the case, they had been engaged for a year. I think it’s so lovely her mum got to see her get married, bless her x

Reactions: 9
She’s just turned 19.

I don’t think she rushed they were engaged for a year if I remember rightly? Someone on the thread earlier posted that they only got married so her mum could see and she said on insta story that was not the case, they had been engaged for a year. I think it’s so lovely her mum got to see her get married, bless her x
Yeah like I said I’m honestly not sure about the whole pregnancy timing thing because going on birth control while she was dating Luke could explain the sudden weight gain only in her breasts. I’ve seen it happen to a lot of fairly trim petite girl’s that are on birth control. Idk I just find it hard to believe that she’s got breast implants as she defo didn’t need them so that’s why I’m speculating maybe it was birth control.

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me why she gets special recognition that she can break the rules and not quarantine after coming abroad, a disgrace, in and out of nandos and her meant to be quarantining for 2 weeks

Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure she got married in a catholic church so if she is catholic she can't take contraception and would of have to sustain until marriage! There is no way her boobs are natural they are like balloons and were like that before she got married. It it pretty fround upon for traveller girls to have sex before marraige

Can someone tell me why she gets special recognition that she can break the rules and not quarantine after coming abroad, a disgrace, in and out of nandos and her meant to be quarantining for 2 weeks
Clearly becuase shes doesn't give two f*cks! but what do you expect she acts like a child

Reactions: 7
Oh wow I didn't think she was 19 so young 😲

I remember her putting up a story saying the self isolation after holiday rules were abit stupid as they weren't there when she left , I still dont think it's wise that she's still going to he parents house when she's supposed to be in isolation what if she caught the virus ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she got married in a catholic church so if she is catholic she can't take contraception and would of have to sustain until marriage! There is no way her boobs are natural they are like balloons and were like that before she got married. It it pretty fround upon for traveller girls to have sex before marraige

Clearly becuase shes doesn't give two f*cks! but what do you expect she acts like a child
I'm Catholic, I never heard of that before, I take contraception and I'm not married, yes I agree I think maybe she has had her chest done

Reactions: 7
I'm Catholic, I never heard of that before, I take contraception and I'm not married, yes I agree I think maybe she has had her chest done
Clearly you are not catholic else you would know?! It was banned in 1930 by the catholic church it is a sin against nature

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly you are not catholic else you would know?! It was banned in 1930 by the catholic church it is a sin against nature
Ok you are probably right but not many Catholics actually follow that, yes the really devoted ones probably do but most don't but anyway this is not what the topic is about

Reactions: 14
Ok you are probably right but not many Catholics actually follow that, yes the really devoted ones probably do but most don't but anyway this is not what the topic is about
Pretty sure every Catholic I know (including myself) follows this 😂 Its a pretty big sin for a 'Catholic' not to know..... 👀
Well actually it kind of is....

Reactions: 2
I’m catholic too , many catholic friends, I teach at a catholic school - we all take contraception- it’s a personal choice. I don’t think my priest is coming to check my bathroom cabinet 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m catholic too , many catholic friends, I teach at a catholic school - we all take contraception- it’s a personal choice. I don’t think my priest is coming to check my bathroom cabinet 🤷🏽‍♀️
Its not about your preist checking your bathroom cabinet, you either live by the religion or you don't its pretty simple 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its not about your preist checking your bathroom cabinet, you either live by the religion or you don't its pretty simple 🤷‍♀️ 😂
I know plenty of Muslims that drink and Catholics that take contraception, but are pretty devote in all other areas. Luckily in the modern times we live in people are able to use their on judgement on what's sensible and what's not, don't think it makes you any less religious? I also went to a Catholic school where all girls were on contraception, I think parents would rather that than a baby out of wedlock etc as many accept their kids will have sex before marriage...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I go too Mass, I Pray, I am a good Catholic but I do take contraception, I don't no any Catholics who wouldn't take it due too that rule, it's more a sin for me too not take it, get pregnant and not want too have a baby, but each too their own! No point in debating over this on a forum that is about someone else

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.