Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so fake, horrible Girl in real life, months ago she was at the hairdressers and loads of clients waiting too get their hair done and the spoilt brat felt sick and made her hairdressers cancel the other clients appointments so they could bring her too the Hospital, she's a spoilt self centered brat, going on about her crappy chin mask when she has fillers
How do you know this ?

How do you know this ?
I remember this happening as it was on her stories and the hairdresser(s) actually said they willingly cleared their days to take care of her and make sure she was seen by medicals...🤔

the ‘new member’ I feel could be one of them ex best friends we’ve been discussing...

Reactions: 9
Rendall talking about Tattle all the time on Instagram is only making people curious and more people are coming to the thread. The comment before from @jos28929 about her acting like the "nice girl" all the time, it feels so fake. I like Rendall and I empathise with her during the hard time she is having, but she is an influencer, if you open your life up to the world, you're going to get good and bad comments, although I haven't really seen any negative, more just about her advertising any old crap when she clearly doesn't need the money :unsure:

Reactions: 11
I remember this happening as it was on her stories and the hairdresser(s) actually said they willingly cleared their days to take care of her and make sure she was seen by medicals...🤔

the ‘new member’ I feel could be one of them ex best friends we’ve been discussing...
Actually I'm not an ex friend, I'm here like everyone else having their own opinion, and reason I said that was because my Friend was due too get her hair done that day and while she was driving 2 hours too reach her appointment that she had booked months before hand they cancelled her due too Rendall, which I find pathetic as a few people work there so why did they all have too go? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Actually I'm not an ex friend, I'm here like everyone else having their own opinion, and reason I said that was because my Friend was due too get her hair done that day and while she was driving 2 hours too reach her appointment that she had booked months before hand they cancelled her due too Rendall, which I find pathetic as a few people work there so why did they all have too go? 😂😂
So which is it? Did Rendall MAKE them cancel as per your previous post? Or did they cancel willingly due to Rendall being unwell and wanting to take care of her? We can’t comment on why it took more than one person to be with her, but surely that’s their prerogative so I don’t think we can blame Rendall for that..

Reactions: 4
So which is it? Did Rendall MAKE them cancel as per your previous post? Or did they cancel willingly due to Rendall being unwell and wanting to take care of her? We can’t comment on why it took more than one person to be with her, but surely that’s their prerogative so I don’t think we can blame Rendall for that..
The point I'm trying too make is if it was a normal non influencer would hairdressers cancel everyone and lick arse like they did with her, only took 1 person too bring her! After 2 hours driving and only less then an hour too go, they cancelled her, it's always special attention for influencers same with breaking the quarantining rules

When you book with them you have too wait months in advance, when they know this they should of been also concerned about cancelling customers who waited and came hours away, I'm not saying noone should of went with her, but didn't take 2 people, like I said always special treatment for influencers and wannabe celebrities

Reactions: 1
The point I'm trying too make is if it was a normal non influencer would hairdressers cancel everyone and lick arse like they did with her, only took 1 person too bring her! After 2 hours driving and only less then an hour too go, they cancelled her, it's always special attention for influencers same with breaking the quarantining rules

When you book with them you have too wait months in advance, when they know this they should of been also concerned about cancelling customers who waited and came hours away, I'm not saying noone should of went with her, but didn't take 2 people, like I said always special treatment for influencers and wannabe celebrities
Agree with you there, but sadly it bought them more attention and therefore probably more customers so overall more business/money. Frustrating for your friend but more the fault of the hairdressers I think

Reactions: 5
Agree with you there, but sadly it bought them more attention and therefore probably more customers so overall more business/money. Frustrating for your friend but more the fault of the hairdressers I think
Thank you! That was just the point I was trying too get across, I just think it's more of a nice Girl act she tries too put on in my opinion for Instagram but maybe I'm wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Rendall talking about Tattle all the time on Instagram is only making people curious and more people are coming to the thread. The comment before from @jos28929 about her acting like the "nice girl" all the time, it feels so fake. I like Rendall and I empathise with her during the hard time she is having, but she is an influencer, if you open your life up to the world, you're going to get good and bad comments, although I haven't really seen any negative, more just about her advertising any old crap when she clearly doesn't need the money :unsure:
Yeah she seems to mention Tattle Life a lot in her Instagram stories. I think she needs to understand that as an influencer and just in general as a human being not everyone will like you or say nice stuff about you.

Reactions: 2
Thank you! That was just the point I was trying too get across, I just think it's more of a nice Girl act she tries too put on in my opinion for Instagram but maybe I'm wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
You might be right. I also came on here to just see other people’s speculations as these girls literally oust themselves directing me to this website to see what the fuss is about. I wouldn’t put it past anyone to be really shady in real life tho, I nearly fainted reading the Naomi bouncy blow dry thread on here because people had the receipts to prove she’s the Manchester Mistress of El Chapo raising her kid in a drug den, so yeah I’ll give people a chance to convince me on here esp if they’ve got proof of the insta goodie two shoes ✍🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You might be right. I also came on here to just see other people’s speculations as these girls literally oust themselves directing me to this website to see what the fuss is about. I wouldn’t put it past anyone to be really shady in real life tho, I nearly fainted reading the Naomi bouncy blow dry thread on here because people had the receipts to prove she’s the Manchester Mistress of El Chapo raising her kid in a drug den, so yeah I’ll give people a chance to convince me on here esp if they’ve got proof of the insta goodie two shoes ✍🏼
Whats the thread for her i cant find it when i search her

She defo reads here, she’s got a bump now 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
Noticed that! That's why I think everything from being this nice Girl is all an act to prove a point to her tattle fans🤣🤣

Love how she asks herself her own questions but won't answer any real ones from her followers, like give it a break

Reactions: 4
feels like she’s just answering peoples questions off here 🤣🤣 about the bump, having work done, about her husband being a traveler, the hairdressing incident🤣 makes me laugh

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.