Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Rendall is Catholic or religious herself it seems her partner is the one who's religious

Reactions: 1
What I don't understand is why she was so worried when people were saying her bed looked small that time...she did a post on it as she was so worried people would think her bed was small. I think she is very materialistic and everything is for show. I think she will hate it when she gets bigger! Also....do we agree that she has photo shopped this pic to make her jawline smaller?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Ew at the narrow minded talk against contraception on here. Do you people buy cars without test driving them first?! Come on now it’s not the 1800s

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's nothing "narrow minded" about it; everybody has a right to their religion and beliefs. Roman Catholicism states that contraception and premarital sex is a mortal sin against God. If people start cherry picking what Catholicism is and isn't ... well then, they're saying that they know better than God does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok blah blah back to Rendall now does anyone here have any real tea on this bloke Luke? How come she was defending him the other day saying how her husband paid for her house etc all proud of him. To my understanding it’s a chalet?

Reactions: 15
Ok blah blah back to Rendall now does anyone here have any real tea on this bloke Luke? How come she was defending him the other day saying how her husband paid for her house etc all proud of him. To my understanding it’s a chalet?
Lol. And not sure, she seems quite private, in my opinion. I wish she would have posted a short video of the wedding, would have been beautiful to see. I did not see that post!

Lol. And not sure, she seems quite private, in my opinion. I wish she would have posted a short video of the wedding, would have been beautiful to see. I did not see that post!
There’s a lot of videos under Claire’s insta under her highlight of Rendall’s wedding. Properly documented with cute videos of the setup/venue/dancing. Shout out to Claire, she was always a real one!

Reactions: 7
It's a very modern chalet home. I mean top of the range! In one of these threads theres a link to the company that made it. It's really beautiful

I'm Catholic, I never heard of that before, I take contraception and I'm not married, yes I agree I think maybe she has had her chest done
I can see why you’d think she has had her boobs done but I think she’s just really lucky she’s had a chest like that since she was really young I’ve followed her since she was like 13 and looked like that even then so I don’t think it’s surgery

I think she makes out she’s really down to earth and like she shared a lot I think she has got a bump but doesn’t want to show it so she’s saying she hasn’t she needs to come across as relatable to sell stuff on her ads

Been reading this thread for a minute now but have followed Rendall and her mom on insta for a good 5+ years. First off, Rendall you are SO stunning naturally, you don’t need any makeup or fillers etc. seriously god blessed you with your features so don’t mess too much with them. Second, regarding Maddie, she could look really pretty if she stopped with the extreme features dark eyebrows lip fillers etc, it does make her look more masculine. Finally, rendall you need to toss your hairstylist Gina Thompson to the dustbin, She is like bffs with Rendall’s ex arch nemesis Sophia Loren Rust. This girl Sophia used to be part of the three amigos (Rendall, Maddie, Stevie) except it went super south. Sophia Rust still gets her hair done by Gina and I distinctly remember her chatting so much negatively about Rendall on her Instagram live a while back. Lastly, Rendall you need to BOSS UP girl. Stop product shilling other peoples product. Your website and jackets were a good start but you need to build your own brand. All the girls in LA in America are doing it so why not you? Either start an affordable jewelry line butterfly themed with your dad and sell it online or start selling mink lashes. You know buy from Ali Baba and sell it on rinse repeat with pretty branding-Rendall themed. You need a better management company because you cannot keep showing us these FOREX SCAMS! Girl come on I’m rooting for you!!
What happened with Sophia Loren Rust??? I’ve always wanted to know where she disappeared to 🤣

What happened with Sophia Loren Rust??? I’ve always wanted to know where she disappeared to 🤣
I want to know this too! But I have a feeling Rendall is only doing this nice Girl act for Instagram and behind it all she is a real witch, only reason I say this is because my Friend is a mutal friend of one of hers and she can be so horrible, and her Husband does a lot of thieving around different places so I don't no how that is ok with her Family as they are respectable people

• Wow
Reactions: 7
don’t see why rendall is out for food yet again when she should be isolating as she went away. She went nando’s the other day too and she’s pregnant she should be careful

Reactions: 13
don’t see why rendall is out for food yet again when she should be isolating as she went away. She went nando’s the other day too and she’s pregnant she should be careful
Since she is an influencer she can do she likes, obviously quarantining doesn't apply too the spoilt brat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophia Loren Rust still has her insta active and kept her followers but if you click her tagged name it shows up as “_delted_gone_” anyways last I remember she tried some major FLOP businesses. She had Mia Linda Sully model for her Ali Baba lingerie company “sophias_lingerie” and tried to open a salon with her ugly boyfriend who never put a ring on it. The DJ James Govey I believe was his name. Although I’ll give her brownie points for trying to sell her own branded products from wholesale Ali Baba.. Rendall are you listening!! Sell something more LOL

Attachments

Ew at the narrow minded talk against contraception on here. Do you people buy cars without test driving them first?! Come on now it’s not the 1800s
May seem narrow minded to you but its my religion so please respect that and don't be sarcastic. 'Test driving' men may be acceptable for you but it is not something that I would be doing. A lot of traveller families are Roma Catholic which Is why I mentioned it in the first place. Religion is a very personal thing to those who have faith so bear that in mind 🙂

How long has she been back from Spain? Its worrying that people are not sticking to the quarantine rules 😔 unless shes had a negative swab?

Reactions: 2
May seem narrow minded to you but its my religion so please respect that and don't be sarcastic. 'Test driving' men may be acceptable for you but it is not something that I would be doing. A lot of traveller families are Roma Catholic which Is why I mentioned it in the first place. Religion is a very personal thing to those who have faith so bear that in mind 🙂

How long has she been back from Spain? Its worrying that people are not sticking to the quarantine rules 😔 unless shes had a negative swab?
Girl you just said “it’s my religion” are you aware you’re on a gossip site?!? What on earth you doing here? Jesus would not be proud! LOL Stop derailing the thread with religion nonsense. To the girl who said a priest ain’t checking medicine cabinets right on sister 👍🏻

back to the TEA which people are here for:
Found the salon Sophia Rust started with her DJ man Govey. It’s called Alexandra Street Studios in Southend on Sea. She had a huge grand opening party and everything. Not sure if it’s still operating tho. Anyone live around there let us know!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so fake, horrible Girl in real life, months ago she was at the hairdressers and loads of clients waiting too get their hair done and the spoilt brat felt sick and made her hairdressers cancel the other clients appointments so they could bring her too the Hospital, she's a spoilt self centered brat, going on about her crappy chin mask when she has fillers

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.