Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if her friends know how sensitive she is and how hurt she'd be by reading some of thease why would they send screenshots to her?
Exactly, last time they apparantly sent her screenshots was a few weeks after her mum died!! Either stop being their friend or it's just an excuse cause she can't say she's been actively searching/looking. Think it's wierd the same day I message her over supporting boohoo and she responded badly that she's also posting about this, didn't come on here to see what I said did you Randall?

she’s obviously checking the website but love how not once she’s addressed on her story she was telling her followers to waste their money on a scam🤣 pics and chooses don’t she

Reactions: 4
He doesn't have Instagram I don't think but his name is luke Thompson
I thought his name was vince 🤷🏼‍♀️
The way I see it is that if you open yourself to the public the public will have something to say. You can’t have an open profile and advertise yourself on Instagram and not expect the half a million people that follow you to have an opinion. This is one thread that has gone back a few months and is actually very slow (mrs hinch has 200 threads!) ... mainly questions and grievances about the forex trading because it is a scam but mostly about how you are generally very well liked. Put tattle away... you don’t need to explain yourself or give an answer to everyone’s opinions. The questionable ad choices and dishonest posts that influencers put up are what sends people to tattle so just be clear and honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought his name was vince 🤷🏼‍♀️
The way I see it is that if you open yourself to the public the public will have something to say. You can’t have an open profile and advertise yourself on Instagram and not expect the half a million people that follow you to have an opinion. This is one thread that has gone back a few months and is actually very slow (mrs hinch has 200 threads!) ... mainly questions and grievances about the forex trading because it is a scam but mostly about how you are generally very well liked. Put tattle away... you don’t need to explain yourself or give an answer to everyone’s opinions. The questionable ad choices and dishonest posts that influencers put up are what sends people to tattle so just be clear and honest.

so did I but theres a church announcement online for her wedding and that's how his name is listed with hers🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Can’t believe she goes on Instagram to reply to these comments 😳 it’s like she wants the extra attention most would ignore it and move on.
Also .. she received a cheap dummy clip and wants to tag the company? How do they have her address to send things without her knowing?

Reactions: 7
I used to like her but the whole sensitive soul thing is kind of getting old you can’t put yourself out there on a platform earn money on it through ads and expect people not to comment on anything if she was such a private old soul she wouldn’t post the flashy pictures in the flashy outfits with the flashy stuff. She is an Instagram influencer after all that’s why she has such a following she’s not famous for anything else how many years and work would it of taken her to grown her account, she writes as if she’s been Like born into insta fame and attention and didn’t have a choice , when she obviously went after it and reaps the benefits 🤔

Reactions: 17
Plays dumb and the victim but is quite calculated and manipulative,
That’s quite a big claim. Out of curiosity why is she ‘calculated and manipulative’? Yes her forex ads were annoying, but I’m not exactly sure what she’s done to be those words..?

Reactions: 14
Has anyone ever noticed she doesn’t follow her ‘best friend’ Madison Hubbard and Madison doesn’t follow her but they tag each other in stories and still seem to be friendly? So strange
I also found this strange.. her and Maddie haven't been following each other since BEFORE her wedding???! But Maddie was a bridesmaid and tagged in photos she posted. I've followed her for years and her only friends have ever seemed to be Maddie and a girl called Stevie, and now she doesn't follow either of them.

I also found this strange.. her and Maddie haven't been following each other since BEFORE her wedding???! But Maddie was a bridesmaid and tagged in photos she posted. I've followed her for years and her only friends have ever seemed to be Maddie and a girl called Stevie, and now she doesn't follow either of them.
She doesn’t appear to have many close friends On insta but I know I lot of traveller girls don’t use it 🤷‍♀️
She seems a very sweet girl, doing forex/beauty ads is easy money for her so I don’t blame her. She’s representing by A social pr agency isn’t she? They probably accept a lot of these contracts on her behalf ..

Reactions: 2
Rendall is a really nice Girl but the ads are terrible, a lot of scams and a lot of vulnerable people out there falling for them! I feel she is unhappy, you never see her post much about her Husband, I feel she married into a Traveller Marriage to you, I myself am a Traveller and being with a Traveller Man is so difficult, no going out by yourself, no going out with your Friends too have a drink, very strict with most Traveller Men, you need to act a proper Housewife, I'm surprised he even still lets her keep being an Influencer😢😢 I can't see it lastly unfortunately, the Girl has jumped into something that can be very difficult compared too her Family's upbringing x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.