Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucablue is absolutely beautiful I was looking at her mums Instagram account and some of her videos and she was so inspirational in so many ways I love that they always instilled the message to there kids about the importance of gratitude and being appreciative of everything you have I love the quote in our big mess we forget how blessed we truly are ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks so much happier since having her baby, she’s genuinely smiling now which is nice to see.

Reactions: 11
This girl literally can’t do any wrong in my eyes lol, she is just so sweet and humble and it seems so genuine. She really isn’t like any of the rest x

It really annoys me the women you get bragging about how fast their labours were like its something to be proud about? I've got more admiration for those who go through long tough labours. Mine was 42 hours 🥴
As if women can control how long they are in labour for 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m 34 weeks and so ready to brag if I have a quick labour compared to my last. Sorry not sorry!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her husband doesn’t seem to help out much, she said she’s got a million and one things to do... why doesn’t he give her a hand?🧐

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she’s plugging tit two days after having her baby I feel sorry for her

Am I the only one that thinks that a lot of what she posts on her stories is a direct response to whatever new stuff is written on here

I do like the fact that she is quite honest in showing that life isn’t all rainbows and sunshine’s for her and I really admire that 😊

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s plugging tit two days after having her baby I feel sorry for her
Id say she has stuff scheduled, she is part of an agency and they usually schedule and post ads for a certain time as agreed with the client highly doubt she’s sitting posting herself when that’s what her agency is for

Reactions: 7
even promoting a debt company 😬😬 if anything her rich kids go skint episode just confirmed she doesn’t need the money from these ads 😂😂 but regardless her husband needs to get off his arse and help her!

even promoting a debt company 😬😬 if anything her rich kids go skint episode just confirmed she doesn’t need the money from these ads 😂😂 but regardless her husband needs to get off his arse and help her!
Her Husband is too busy off ripping people for fake jobs so he wouldn't have time😅😅

• Haha
This girl literally can’t do any wrong in my eyes lol, she is just so sweet and humble and it seems so genuine. She really isn’t like any of the rest x

As if women can control how long they are in labour for 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m 34 weeks and so ready to brag if I have a quick labour compared to my last. Sorry not sorry!
It’s like women aren’t allowed to have good births ffs 😂
also she said she was at the hospital 2 hours before he was born, not in labour for 2 hours, when I had my first I was only in hospital 2 hours before he was born but I was in labour for 6 hours at home.

Reactions: 5
It seems every time she does a a&a people always ask loads of questions about her husband I remember someone asking her if she knew who the father of her child was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My opinion on her still hasn't changed, still a spoilt self centered brat, also I hear her home ain't as it seems on Instagram, ever notice how she only posts pictures really in the one area😅😅

My opinion on her still hasn't changed, still a spoilt self centered brat, also I hear her home ain't as it seems on Instagram, ever notice how she only posts pictures really in the one area😅😅
Thought the same... pictures can make houses look very flattering. My mum is a photographer and I’ve learnt a lot about analysing photos from her - Rendall’s house is actually very very small. Nothing wrong with that ofc! My house ain’t the biggest either 😂 but She does try to make it out to be this boujee place (which is what you’d expect) but it’s not

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.