Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im 32 and i look about 18 🙈 i absolutely hate it and ppl in work ask "awk are you just left school"🤣

Reactions: 3
But also remember the picture she put up wasn’t after she gave birth it was about 5-6 hours after I doubt anyone looks super stunning or perfect after giving birth

Reactions: 2
I watched the programme Rendall was on and cried at the end, she come across as a lovely human and has had a lot to deal with at a young.

Reactions: 10
I watched the programme Rendall was on and cried at the end, she come across as a lovely human and has had a lot to deal with at a young.
I have just watched it she comes across as such a lovely girl my opinion of her has definitely changed for the better 😊

Reactions: 6
completely forgot about Tyga she was obsessed with that dog surely she didn’t just get rid! I can’t even remember her posting Tyga recently can anyone else?!
She posted it like last month on a story on her home page I’m pretty sure x

Reactions: 1
You can really see how happy she looks after having the baby and I definitely agree with her that money can’t buy happiness , her mum and dad really did an amazing job raising her and in comparison to a lot of other influencers I follow she really comes across as humble and down to earth and not someone who thinks there better than others because of how much followers they have my opinion of her has changed a lot for the better ❤

Reactions: 19
You can really see how happy she looks after having the baby and I definitely agree with her that money can’t buy happiness , her mum and dad really did an amazing job raising her and in comparison to a lot of other influencers I follow she really comes across as humble and down to earth and not someone who thinks there better than others because of how much followers they have my opinion of her has changed a lot for the better ❤
Agree and I disagree with people saying how she has all this designer stuff so she cant be humble. Humbleness and materialism are two different things. At the end of the day she grew up with a family who have a successful business and are wealthy. Just because someone has money doesnt make them any less or anymore than someone who may not. I hope claire is seeing rendall become a wonderful mother in her footsteps

Reactions: 10
She comes across as a lovely girl and she’s absolutely stunning. Her baby son looks gorgeous.
One thing though there was a huge pile of parcels from her clothing range ready for posting, she said she would post them next week, you’d think her husband would say to her to rest at home with the baby and he would go to the post office?

Reactions: 13
In her latest photo you can literally see the happiness radiating out of her. It's so lovely to see after the tragedy of losing her mum. I'm so pleased for her. ❤

Reactions: 18
She put up a photo of her with her father and baby son this morning. It was lovely, the kind you would get framed. You can tell by the way that Rendall was holding her father that this woman was raised well, and her parents dedicated everything to making their children happy and succesful, that's why she mentions them so often. Love seeing that, have a feeling Rendall will do the same with her child. Best of luck to her, massive respect to her family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks so happy, I think she will be an amazing mum! I actually messaged her this morning about her birth experience as I’m pregnant and she got back to me straight away. She seems so lovely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.