Rendall Tyga Coleby - @tfrtc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 billion percent answering all the questions on here the post of her husband saying I do post him look well that’s the only pic you’ve ever posted don’t act like that’s the only one you’ve got Just admit your private or just leave it alone and crack on anyone else think she’s coming off really Passive defensive 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1 billion percent answering all the questions on here the post of her husband saying I do post him look well that’s the only pic you’ve ever posted don’t act like that’s the only one you’ve got Just admit your private or just leave it alone and crack on anyone else think she’s coming off really Passive defensive 😆
Ugh the passive aggressive is really giving me Karen vibes. I really want to like Rendall but these are the aspects of her personality that are just completely off putting. There were at least several hundreds of questions asking what her husband does and she completely ignored it. She acknowledges that travellers have a certain stereotype but if your husband really provides for you in a clean financial way, you think she’d be honest to dispel the negative connotation around travellers.

Reactions: 11
She’s obviously the type of person who can’t stand to have anything said about her unless it’s her controlling the narrative. Literally anything that’s been said on here she’s spoken about or referenced in her stories over the past few weeks. I used to think she was really innocent and sweet but over time I think it’s just a persona put up so none of her followers will go against her or is guilt tripped for questioning/calling anything out. You’d think social media stars with that many followers would have thicker skin 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she seriously needs media training or just taught how to loose the monotone 12 year old voice whilst doing her job.. I skip Past her ads constantly I know she said she likes to stay home and doesn’t like partying but then she moans she’s bored all the time staying home.. she looks bored shitless on holidays.. on her honey moon she was on Instagram live every night when they were eating a meal,
And in shoooook that she hires a cleaner for a chalet when only 2 people live in it.. that’s lazy pregnant or not..

Reactions: 10
she seriously needs media training or just taught how to loose the monotone 12 year old voice whilst doing her job.. I skip Past her ads constantly I know she said she likes to stay home and doesn’t like partying but then she moans she’s bored all the time staying home.. she looks bored shitless on holidays.. on her honey moon she was on Instagram live every night when they were eating a meal,
And in shoooook that she hires a cleaner for a chalet when only 2 people live in it.. that’s lazy pregnant or not..
The cleaner doesn’t make her very relatable in my book 🤷🏼‍♀️ These intahuns that are so busy taking pictures they can’t clean make me die! 🤣 I can’t take anyone seriously when they essentially don’t have a job but need a cleaner ‘to keep on top of things’. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Reactions: 5
Shows the spoilt brat she is when she needs a cleaner to clean for 2 in a Chalet 🤣🤣, surprised she admitted that, not sure any of his Family will approve of that, getting obvious when she lived with her Parents or in the house beside theirs she never lifted a finger, bet he got some shock when he married her, not able to cook or clean only take photos🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The cleaner doesn’t make her very relatable in my book 🤷🏼‍♀️ These intahuns that are so busy taking pictures they can’t clean make me die! 🤣 I can’t take anyone seriously when they essentially don’t have a job but need a cleaner ‘to keep on top of things’. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.
I mean ok if Rendall has a cleaner I’ll let it slide... BUT what is she doing with her time?!? Her pictures look like they have been taken with a potato and I know you love to show off your new iPhone every time you get one girrrrllll. You better be posting some fire content with all the free time you have! I’m disappointed SMH

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean ok if Rendall has a cleaner I’ll let it slide... BUT what is she doing with her time?!? Her pictures look like they have been taken with a potato and I know you love to show off your new iPhone every time you get one girrrrllll. You better be posting some fire content with all the free time you have! I’m disappointed SMH
A potato tho🤣🤣, and another thing that makes me laugh she said her Husband has a building company, all he does is drive around in a plain white Van knocking on people's doors asking if they want something done so no don't make him out to be this qualified real company owner Rendall, she has to realise she has Travellers on Instagram including myself and no she is lying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A potato tho🤣🤣, and another thing that makes me laugh she said her Husband has a building company, all he does is drive around in a plain white Van knocking on people's doors asking if they want something done so no don't make him out to be this qualified real company owner Rendall, she has to realise she has Travellers on Instagram including myself and no she is lying 🤣🤣🤣
What does he build? 🤔

Reactions: 1
What does he build? 🤔
It's not even building, he just goes around house too house with 2 other Men asking does anyone need anything done, quite embarrassing how she said his own building company lol, sounds to be like she is embarrassed of what he does for someone like herself who claims too be so high and mighty🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
It's not even building, he just goes around house too house with 2 other Men asking does anyone need anything done,
Like I said earlier on in the thread. Probably ripping off old grannies and nicking things from people’s vans and sheds.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think she seems embarrassed in general that he’s a traveller.. why wouldn’t you ask about your husbands culture? It’s not thing to be embarrassed about but the fact she doesn’t actually know what a traveller is I just find strange..

Reactions: 3
Surely if you need a cleaner whilst pregnant with your first baby, your going to need it even more so after the baby is born, no?
Could be wrong - I have never had a cleaner 🤣

Just stumbled across this thread . Rendall is from a travelling family on her Dads side , her Grandfather who recently died was a prominent traveller in Essex

Just stumbled across this thread . Rendall is from a travelling family on her Dads side , her Grandfather who recently died was a prominent traveller in Essex
That's not true as she confirmed yesterday she is not a Traveller and she knows nothing about Travellers.... And Coleby is not a Travellers name, I'm a Traveller and never heard of it in my life lol, don't no where that rumour came from🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
That's not true as she confirmed yesterday she is not a Traveller and she knows nothing about Travellers.... And Coleby is not a Travellers name, I'm a Traveller and never heard of it in my life lol, don't no where that rumour came from🙈🙈
I know a few people who’s grandparents were travellers but they don’t class themselves as travellers necessarily? She could have relations down the line of travellers, but the way she was raised with her parents in a typical non travelling family way, she therefore won’t class herself as a member of the community (before marrying). I know she also left school very young around 14/15 which I believe is quite common in travelling families? Not sure though.

That’s not true at all where did you get this information from or did you just pull it out of your imagination. Coleby is not a travelers name 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.