Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its fairly obvious now she cant cope , her mum is in france and unless theyre sick theres been nothing for days .its sad really after everything she went through to get him she never does any of the first time mum groups or constantly bating the roads with the buggy , we ve all been there , she just loves lazing around all day watching tv , its crazy and with her mum away she s not getting A BREAK FROM HER OWN CHILD ............................
I just dont get that type of mother , most of us hate leaving them

Reactions: 7
I don’t judge her for needing a break now and again- she’s basically on her own with the baby. She may as well be a single mam.
I defo enjoy getting a bit of me time very occasionally- I have MS and anxiety, so I know my physical and mental health need tending to now and again.
Having said that, we’re out nearly every day- baby sensory, walks with friends, all sorts. I like my little dude to get plenty of stimulation and fresh air.

Reactions: 6
I don’t judge her for needing a break now and again- she’s basically on her own with the baby. She may as well be a single mam.
I defo enjoy getting a bit of me time very occasionally- I have MS and anxiety, so I know my physical and mental health need tending to now and again.
Having said that, we’re out nearly every day- baby sensory, walks with friends, all sorts. I like my little dude to get plenty of stimulation and fresh air.
I agree. I think if a new mum or any mum has support and offers of help, she’s right to take them.

No one ever offered to mind my son and my husband worked long hours. I would have been delighted for an hour’s break or someone to take him for a sleepover even once or twice a year.

I hope she’s not struggling with PND. I definitely was struggling at some points in the first year and from the outside looking in, I don’t see the signs with Kim. She just strikes me as quite an unmotivated and angry person. I’m still getting over the shock of the car seat outburst!!! 🥴😮

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s unrealistic to think she may be suffering PND from what she chooses to show. Could be simply laziness but so much of her stories consists of her in pyjamas during the day, baby in a container, her complaing or in a rage and that’s when the baby is actually with her and not with Nania nana. Who knows, maybe she’s having a great time off insta and chooses badly what to show
---

I stand corrected, they actually made it to the beach! Why she felt the need to pinpoint ‘daddy’ I’m unsure, a picture out and semi proof Robbie is still in existence.. not saying she reads here but.. 👀

Last edited:
She is such a rude bleep to her followers.
I’m not asking for advice I have my friends or my mom, go and duck off Instagram then Kim you moany duck.
Maybe if you took some of the advice Ollie wouldn’t be as behind developmentally as he is. Put him on the floor ffs

Reactions: 14
She’s so effing rude and abrasive.

Ollie needs to get floor time, he should be almost sitting up independently by now.

The absolute ignorance of her on her stories about the food. I hope the ‘only 200’ views is just because everyone has got sick of listening to her

The absolute rudeness of her in those stories about steaming food. Absolutely no-one is asking her to put her private life on Instagram, so why bother if the very potential of receiving well-meaning advice is causing her so much annoyance. If I hadn’t already unfollowed her due to forward-facing-gate I’d have done so after watching today’s stories. What a bad tempered lady she is. Hope she’s not as cranky with the baby.

Reactions: 10
What an ignorant b*tch she is to her followers...ffs, how rude can you be!!

She needs anger management classes.. Very aggressive. Serious issues.

No wonder Robbie is hardly ever there. Probably afraid of her temper! He seems a quiet sort.

I wanted to message her to tell her raw fish and veg shouldn't be prepared on the same chopping board just simply for her reaction 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go on.. For the craic... 🤣
Ah go on, go on, go on...😂

I very nearly messaged her to tell her babies aren't supposed to have butter (unless unsalted) because of the salt content but tbh, I don't have the mental capacity to receive her wrath today. Also.... Why would she think butter would change the consistency anyways. The amount of potato in it is what's caused that. Add a bit of cooking water if you don't want to add milk, it works much better. Though at this point, she's should be mostly mashinb and not blending anyways. You're supposed to stop pureeing pretty quickly.

Wonder if she ever gives him finger foods or is it just various forms of mush 🤔

Reactions: 2
I really liked her to start but she’s gone to the dogs since she had that baby. She’s actually rude to people following her why have a public page if it gets you this rattled

Reactions: 4
She started weaning Ollie ages ago, well before 6 months, and she still doesn’t know if she can give him milk or not?
She seems a bit incapable or something.
Would you not do a bit of research before you start weaning your baby?

Doesn’t know if she can give him milk but goes ahead and gives him butter which he shouldn’t have….. good woman Kim

Kim seems to have serious anger issues, why is she sharing anything about her life full stop? It’s not that anyone watches her because she’s fun or interesting, at this stage it’s like a car crash. I don’t believe there’s many friends she could ask let’s be honest, she’s lonely and bitter. If I was Robbie I’d work on the road too. Hope Ollie doesn’t get the brunt of her issues

She started weaning Ollie ages ago, well before 6 months, and she still doesn’t know if she can give him milk or not?
She seems a bit incapable or something.
Would you not do a bit of research before you start weaning your baby?

Doesn’t know if she can give him milk but goes ahead and gives him butter which he shouldn’t have….. good woman Kim
Because I know she reads here. He can have small amounts of dairy (outside of whatever formula he's on). That includes yogurt, milk, cheese (low salt), unsalted butter. Generally though, best practice for purées is formula or cooking water (not sure how that works with an electric steamer though, we've always used a pot)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’d say he bought her the steamer to try and stop her giving Ollie sachets and jars of pre-made crap constantly.

Because I know she reads here. He can have small amounts of dairy (outside of whatever formula he's on). That includes yogurt, milk, cheese (low salt), unsalted butter. Generally though, best practice for purées is formula or cooking water (not sure how that works with an electric steamer though, we've always used a pot)

You’re very kind to give her the advice if she reads here.. but we know she doesn’t need it. She knows everything herself and sees ppl giving her advice as offensive. I was the opposite. I loved advice but soon realised everyone said different things even different PHNs and GPs.

I did find the book the HSE give is very helpful. I read it a lot in the first year and dipped in and out thereafter. The PHN also gave me cards to tell me what to do at each stage and I forgot about them. Found them when he was 9 months and it was all the common sense stuff so we were doing it.

I’d so much experience with kids by the time I had my little man but it’s a different ball game entirely when it’s your own. Sleep deprivation can make you doubt yourself and lose confidence. I do empathise with most new mums but Kim just seems a bit rough, agressive, angry most of the time. It seems more than PND. But I’m no doctor. As for her wearing pjs all the time and rarely leaving the house, that’s been her norm since she got a. Positive pregnancy test. I love a lazy day myself but like most ppl, they don’t happen often.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.