Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG. Her rant! She's so unstable!! She spoke to a 'professional' Smyth's employee!

Reactions: 5
Oh duck I was getting his age confused he's 3 months younger than I thought. Oh my God. 6MONTHS!!

There is no way absolutely no way his head was at the top of that seat. Pull him down, buckle at nappy, legs dangling.

It also looks like the car seat rear faces. She just hasn't it that way
I'd say the headrest adjusts and that idiot didn't realise

Reactions: 3
My 11kg 8 month old is in a rear facing seat, why is she acting like we are all stupid thinking Ollie should be in one?

Just because there are car seats that say 9kg babyies can sit forward facing doesn’t mean you should use them.

The same way they can market all this shite food for babies, doesn’t mean they’re good for them but she’s no problem with that either.

I’m an awful witch for car seats, it’s one of my pet hates and I’m always giving out to friends and family over switching them forward facing too soon but I have never in my life heard of anybody put a 6 month old forward facing its absolutely shocking and so unsafe

Also the poor baby sitting on her lap while she’s roaring into her phone. I really feel sorry for him sometimes, no stimulation it seems all day, tv, jumperoo, then into the forward facing car seat

Reactions: 9
"Am I putting him in danger?"

Why yes Kim, you are

My 11kg 8 month old is in a rear facing seat, why is she acting like we are all stupid thinking Ollie should be in one?

Just because there are car seats that say 9kg babyies can sit forward facing doesn’t mean you should use them.

The same way they can market all this shite food for babies, doesn’t mean they’re good for them but she’s no problem with that either.

I’m an awful witch for car seats, it’s one of my pet hates and I’m always giving out to friends and family over switching them forward facing too soon but I have never in my life heard of anybody put a 6 month old forward facing its absolutely shocking and so unsafe

Also the poor baby sitting on her lap while she’s roaring into her phone. I really feel sorry for him sometimes, no stimulation it seems all day, tv, jumperoo, then into the forward facing car seat
Wouldn't feel the need to come on roaring into the phone if '4 or 5' people messaged you and you thought you were actually right....

Reactions: 6
I really really hope she listens to somebody and gets him a different car seat, I actually feel sick with worry now knowing he’s in that

I really really hope she listens to somebody and gets him a different car seat, I actually feel sick with worry now knowing he’s in that
She's doubled down and posted an infographic 🤦‍♀️ just because you can Kim, didn't mean your should or that it's the best or safest thing to do

Looks like one of those cheap ass Nania car seats that have a brutal safety record anyway.

Looks like one of those cheap ass Nania car seats that have a brutal safety record anyway.
We are not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but we really invested in the car seats our kids have. Bought ones that were Swedish tested, extended rearfacing etc. There's no way I'm taking a risk with either of my kids in a car...

Looking it up on Smyth's. My guess is that is the Nania car seat she has him in.

These seats are tested to the BARE minimum requirements. 30moh front facing crash. 18mph rear facing crash.

Other car seat brands make their seats and test them above and beyond what's legally needed.

I'll leave this video here of the shoulder belts being ripped out of Nania car seat in a 40mph crash test. That's just 64kmh!

A car seat is a LIFE SAVING DEVICE. It's the one and only thing that anyone should really spend money on and research for your child. Joie a few euro extra would be more likely to save your child's life. How much is their life worth. 6 month old forward facing. My stomach dropped watching the video.

I'm also not one of the people who wrote to you. So imagine how many actually think what those worried about your son's life think.

Attachments

• Sad
Anyone catch get trying to put someone on blast? Seems she got an ounce of sense and deleted it

Looking it up on Smyth's. My guess is that is the Nania car seat she has him in.

These seats are tested to the BARE minimum requirements. 30moh front facing crash. 18mph rear facing crash.

Other car seat brands make their seats and test them above and beyond what's legally needed.

I'll leave this video here of the shoulder belts being ripped out of Nania car seat in a 40mph crash test. That's just 64kmh!

A car seat is a LIFE SAVING DEVICE. It's the one and only thing that anyone should really spend money on and research for your child. Joie a few euro extra would be more likely to save your child's life. How much is their life worth. 6 month old forward facing. My stomach dropped watching the video.

I'm also not one of the people who wrote to you. So imagine how many actually think what those worried about your son's life think.
We know she did 0 research before heading out. She's too lazy for that

duck sake I’m never in this thread because I actually liked her, she’s an imbecile!
And actual numpty, sorry I knew when she put up she was getting him a new car seat she would forward face him in a bloody team tex/ Nania seat….I KNEW IT!!!

Oh I actually feel sick, nah like that’s actually child endangerment!!
There’s 100’s of seats available to rear face to 18kg!

She should have an open mind and put her hands up saying sorry, I was wrong and I didn’t know any better, I’ll return the seat and do better for the baby I tried so hard and long to have.

Reactions: 7
I messaged her before I saw the rant, ill probably be deleted now. Such a beautiful boy at risk on the road. It's infuriating

I actually can't believe it, how stupid and dangerous can she be?! Even in the infographic she posted it said approx age 9months. Is he even 6 months yet?!

ETA she should go to the Check It Fits service and tell us what they say......

Reactions: 7
I actually can't believe it, how stupid and dangerous can she be?! Even in the infographic she posted it said approx age 9months. Is he even 6 months yet?!
Nope. He's younger than my girl and she's not 6 months for a few more days.

Reactions: 1
I nearly screamed when I saw her post- my kid is 2 weeks younger than Ollie and also fast growing out of his infant carrier. I’ve ordered new swivel one that will be rear facing until he’s at least 18 months, longer if he’ll let me!!
She’s a bleeping moron, who does she think she is screeching about her “research” and that she’s worked with kids- when was the last time she worked, period?!
Absolute dumbass. I hope her child stays safe.

I nearly screamed when I saw her post- my kid is 2 weeks younger than Ollie and also fast growing out of his infant carrier. I’ve ordered new swivel one that will be rear facing until he’s at least 18 months, longer if he’ll let me!!
She’s a bleeping moron, who does she think she is screeching about her “research” and that she’s worked with kids- when was the last time she worked, period?!
Absolute dumbass. I hope her child stays safe.
She did feck all research. Asking the person who works in Smyth's is not research. Even a minute of actual research would tell her it's unsafe to forward face a child that age 🤦‍♀️

I also messaged her and got blocked. Not before she called my message neither wanted or appreciated and to keep my opinions to myself. Literally just suggested she research the RF FB page and maybe check in with the check it fits lads. Hate when influencers call people out like that. No doubt the person started off being really nice and got abuse back but Kim would never share anything that would maker her look bad. Honestly have a knot in my stomach thinking of the danger that child is now in, the fella only has a provisional license so god help the poor child.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.