Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your wan in the blue and white dress is after swallowing a bag of yokes I'd say....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahahaahahaha the video!
I hate when one arsewipe videos the dance floor after a few drinks but apart from that the absolute state of the lot of them she fits right in, rough out. Imagine turning up to your child’s christening in a tshirt and a big gold chai

Reactions: 7
I think I had 2 drinks at my baby’s naming day last year, hours apart (the last at home when he was settled). Bunch of scum bags 🤣 Is this what people do at their babies christenings? Been a while since I’ve been to one but never seen this.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think I had 2 drinks at my baby’s naming day last year, hours apart (the last at home when he was settled). Bunch of scum bags 🤣 Is this what people do at their babies christenings? Been a while since I’ve been to one but never seen this.
I had a party after my last child’s christening once kids were gone I certainly enjoyed myself and I’m not a scumbag far from it. My last baby so I went all out knowing it wouldn’t happen again I spent enough money on a venue so you can be sure once baby was safely at home I partied

I wonder do his other grandparents ever take him (or see him - we never hear if this)? Or aunts or uncles? She seems to rely very heavily on her mum and her mum alone.
There aren't great ie friendly

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wonder is she claiming lone parent? 🫣 There’s no way they’re on only one income, as good as her dad might pay him!
[/QUOTE09
I wonder is she claiming lone parent? 🫣 There’s no way they’re on only one income, as good as her dad might pay him!
Def lone parent, rent allowance or illness benefit/disability for her mental health, he wouldn't be making much money

Something must have happened at the christening for Kim’s latest rant 😵💫🫣

Kim on the warpath again. Saying she’s finally learnt how to put her page on private, fairly sure she’s been private in the past though and that she’ll more or less look at followers messages to see who has engaged with her more or less which sounds mad, she’s since put up that it’s taking too long (duh) so is randomly removing followers. Funny her goal is to be under 10 thousand followers, odd benchmark.. anyway howaya Kim

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kim on the warpath again. Saying she’s finally learnt how to put her page on private, fairly sure she’s been private in the past though and that she’ll more or less look at followers messages to see who has engaged with her more or less which sounds mad, she’s since put up that it’s taking too long (duh) so is randomly removing followers. Funny her goal is to be under 10 thousand followers, odd benchmark.. anyway howaya Kim
Ah ffs 🤦‍♀️ didn't she do this before and missed the attention that pretending to be an insta hun got her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah ffs 🤦‍♀️ didn't she do this before and missed the attention that pretending to be an insta hun got her 😂
She seems to really be struggling. Like crying into the phone asking people to unfollow. If things are that bad just make a personal page and get rid of the large account 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She seems to really be struggling. Like crying into the phone asking people to unfollow. If things are that bad just make a personal page and get rid of the large account 🤷🏻‍♀️
If it were me I’d delete that page too, better spending tonight making sure she getting any pictures or videos she wants off it and set up a private page. Why you’d want to show strangers pictures of your child and intimate details of your life is beyond me, there’s more to life than followers, attention and the chance of a free coffee or overnight stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her lack of coping today definitely won’t be helped if she did get locked Saturday night whilst on antidepressants

Reactions: 13
If it were me I’d delete that page too, better spending tonight making sure she getting any pictures or videos she wants off it and set up a private page. Why you’d want to show strangers pictures of your child and intimate details of your life is beyond me, there’s more to life than followers, attention and the chance of a free coffee or overnight stay.
She definitely should just delete it. I don't understand anyone who happily exposes their child to random people on the internet, let alone someone who clearly can't cope with any negative attention that might come her way

Reactions: 5
Remaining_moanful. Mammy got more than she bargained for after pregnancy. What did she expect, drinking to the point of getting locked and she a few weeks on medication. Kim does what kim wants.

Reactions: 9
Remaining_moanful. Mammy got more than she bargained for after pregnancy. What did she expect, drinking to the point of getting locked and she a few weeks on medication. Kim does what kim wants.
I wonder can no one in her life give her any advice without having their head bit off? Must have been another one of those milestones she makes up, mammys first time getting locked on antidepressants

She’s in the height of it now, whinging and crying begging people to unfollow her. Done, hun. I get three kids fed and out to school and creche before going to do a days work, come home, homework, dinner, gym, housework. Watching Kim sit in her Christmas pjs with her child tied into some contraption is not relatable, inspiring, interesting, endearing, likeable or aspirational. You’re a middle aged woman Kim, sort yourself out. The way she talked about the agency that fired her, Apache customers, water stones… Kim doesn’t come across as a particularly nice person.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.