Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lack of coping today definitely won’t be helped if she did get locked Saturday night whilst on antidepressants
Absolutely what’s wrong I’d say the hangover anxiety is bad enough for most of us without depression on top of it too she’s probably on a bad come down with tablets and alcohol

Reactions: 6
Crap, I missed the whole thing!! What did she say? Was it about being depressed or reading here?
Just referenced not coping and that she’d be deleting followers based on whether they’d interacted with her in messages but then said it was taking too long and to unfollow, then came on crying in the car with the baby in the backseat asking people again to unfollow that it was taking too long and people were messaging asking to be kept and she’s too soft etc. Obviously stems from reading here though because she mentioned that she’d be down to at least 10 thousand followers this week which would be a random goal, too coincidental that you should have that many followers or more to have a thread here

Reactions: 3
Coincidence that you need 10k followers to share a link too.

Why doesn’t she just take the page down and set up a private page and add whoever she wants/knows. So dramatic

Reactions: 9
Didn't mymooandroo do this. But because the thread was made when she had over 10k the thread stayed.

She came back then for the attention. Is still only around 3 or 4k but the thread was never shut down.

So getting under 10k won't matter.

I blocked Kym after not caring if she paralyzed her child in a car seat so out of the loop. But seriously. Save the pictures and videos and deactivate the account.

She has definitely gone private before too. 1000%

If it were me I’d delete that page too, better spending tonight making sure she getting any pictures or videos she wants off it and set up a private page. Why you’d want to show strangers pictures of your child and intimate details of your life is beyond me, there’s more to life than followers, attention and the chance of a free coffee or overnight stay.
She doesn’t even need to delete the page if she doesn’t want to loose her pics and stuff she can just archive it all. I would just do that and start a private profile.

Reactions: 4
Ah I’ve no bleeping sympathy for her at this stage.
I’m returning to work this week and am up the walls with anxiety over it. The only thing wrong with her today is hangover anxiety- and no doubt poor Ollie had to listen to the brunt of it all day.
She’s a disgrace of a mother- not because she’s dealing with anxiety, but because she’s more concerned with attention of strangers than being a half decent parent.

Reactions: 8
Maybe the shits hit the fan with her and Robbie? It seems a tad dramatic for just wanting people to unfollow. Just archive your stuff and close it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Maybe people at the christening weren’t happy they were being discussed so she wants less than 10k to get her page here closed 🤔

Reactions: 7
Maybe people at the christening weren’t happy they were being discussed so she wants less than 10k to get her page here closed 🤔
I think this is definitely a big part of it. People commenting on others here.
But then that shows these mammy's in her WhatsApp group are also on her tattle thread potentially?

It's a big comedown anxiety issue. But not enough for her to do everything silently and just delete followers or deactivate the account and archive for a while.

It still needs to be a big public affair 🥴🙄

The thing is, she already has a private personal page from before she started her fertility journey page. She just delete the remaining hopeful page and keep to her private page but I think she's addicted to the attention she got when she was pregnant and can't cope with real life with a baby.

Reactions: 5
She seems to really be struggling. Like crying into the phone asking people to unfollow. If things are that bad just make a personal page and get rid of the large account 🤷🏻‍♀️
That would be the alcohol mixed with antidepressants. She’s on a downer now. Binging alcohol doesn’t work with antidepressants anyway but especially when only on them a few weeks.

Reactions: 7
Jaysus, wouldn't you be mortified. No one's life is perfect by any means but adding more anxiety to it by having a public Instagram account isn't going to help. I have second thoughts posting on my private one. Would never have the personality for a public one.

Reactions: 3
I wonder did the mammies the other night mention her insta or maybe even tattle??
I’d say at least one mentioned it to her, whatever about choosing to have a public page yourself but she put a bunch of people on stage they didn’t even know they were on for over 11 thousand to look at

Reactions: 6
‘Life has gotten crazy’!?? ! She sat on the couch for about 7 months straight and then after one trip to the swimming pool she can’t cope?? 😂 Sure she said she was going private after the car seat drama and only doing it now!

Lunatic. She’ll never get rid of her platform because she uses it to badmouth. Remember clearblue?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.