Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C1O2

Chatty Member
I had my baby around the same time as Kim and have no choice but to return to work now. I wish I could lay about at home after offloading the baby every few days, but I have to earn a living- and also want to show my child about work ethic.
Can people please stop with the narrative that stay at home parents don’t show a work ethic for the child ? It doesn’t make you less of a parent if you go to work or staying at home. Many people give up careers to be a stay at home parent. I know not everyone is in the position to stay at home either, Kim is one type of stay at home parent. Not very stay at home parent does as little as she does.
Edited to add. Obviously if you do work you are setting a good example. I’m not taking away from it but stay at home parents aren’t setting a bad example.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
There is something very unhinged with all these trying to conceive ones isnt there?Her and Aine are 2 weapons,Karen Coffey and that Louise one who is an absolute whinger....they cant take any form of criticism at all
It's like they feel their kids are more loved and more special because it was a harder/different journey for them to get pregnant, or that each milestone is more special because of their journey to have this baby.

Newsflash guys, we all love our kids no matter how they were conceived or what route we took to parenthood.

Louber

Chatty Member
The world really does revolve around Kim... "I need to protect myself" but not Ollie?? "A handful of messages ruined what should of been a very happy moment for me watching my son hit a new milestone" you prematurely putting him forward facing isn't a milestone you dumb c*nt 🙄

"I've waited long enough for my Ollie. No one will take happiness with him away from me!!!"

She is absolutely off her nut. Her tiny baby is being made so vulnerable to injury just because of her own weird, selfish needs.

What part of her pea sized brain can't figure it out?

This woman is not well

• Heart

GossPots

VIP Member
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here, we finally see Ollie on the floor, he looks in absolute shock. Of course it’s Nana down with him.
Since you’re here Kim, put the baby rear facing; you’re putting him in unnecessary danger.

BrieBrie

The scenic route by Jen has made reference to the car seat debacle today. She's very well informed and sensible and also able to hold her hands up and say she had got it wrong herself. Delighted she has posted about it
And Kim is a follower of hers...
For now!

It's how Kim has managed this scenario that's really shocking. She didn't care enough about her sons safety to look up the information given to her by others. She's allowing her pride to take centre stage and that is what's really dreadful. Her reaction to this, that's the problem.

We all have the learn. The staff in Smyth's are sales assistants, not professionals in car seat safety. That's our job as parents to ensure we have our kids safe, to protect them. We do the research. We don't rely on others to do it for us and take them at their word. This isn't a buggy or a bottle brand. This will save your child's life and may prevent severe paralysis.

People are not nit picking.
They tried to help and you told them all to fuck off and then made jokes about it.

It's your reaction Kim.and your lack of care to valid safety issues that has everyone sickened.

Cathq

Out for a walk with the two COVID patients sure why not? Not like it’s highly infectious. She’s a horrible person.
Ignorance is bliss.... My father died of covid because of people like her had it an didnt give s*it who it affected now as result I have hole in my heart that's longs 4 my father but life goes on as they say

• Sad
  • Heart

nasa5

VIP Member
Bragging at her age about getting ‘locked’ at a strangers baby’s christening is really sad. Also given she’s only just started antidepressants it’s not a wise move, that hangover will pack a double punch when her mood inevitably dips big time. Not fair on herself but especially not fair on Ollie. Bloody hell like the woman hasn’t been able to drag her arse to soft play or a playground with the child but Dublin for a random woman’s child’s christening? Can’t get there quick enough!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

nasa5

VIP Member
Her lack of coping today definitely won’t be helped if she did get locked Saturday night whilst on antidepressants

Kiss me im irish

Maddening and she going around last year when pregnant claiming the free hse tests every few days cause she was so paranoid about getting covid in pregnancy…. But totally ok for her child to be in a shop with it. Dopey bitch

GossPots

VIP Member
My friend just pointed out he’s not even 6 months old yet. What the fuck. Never in my life have I heard of a 5 month old forward facing. Don’t care if he’s 18 foot he is 5 months old, on solids ages and forward facing. Poor little boy.

She kept shouting she’s not stupid but she clearly really really is.
Stupid and careless.

Feel so sorry for poor baby Ollie sitting on her lap while she’s roaring shite into the phone, and he just sits there as if it’s normal, must see it often, he’s been on my mind today between that and the car seat

fortycoats

Chatty Member
God she’s vile. Literally no shits given about anyone but themselves “if I want to lick someone’s face I will”. So crass and unnecessary.

And going on and on about how hard parenting is. Yes it is hard. When you’re up throughout the night and then up and dressed entertaining them, bringing them to playgrounds or classes etc. & housework when you can fit it in.

The impression she gives of parenting is that it’s sitting in your pjs with a cuppa in hand moving the child from seat to seat and watching box sets when they sleep.

Attachments

• Wow

CorkCailin

There's nothing wrong with leaving your babies in the care of others, as long as it's not done excessively (like Kim does). Some time to yourself is healthy and it raises children who are independent. Especially if grandparents are happy to take them? My sister prides herself on never spending a night apart from her daughter, even though my parents would love to have her more often. I don't think it's super healthy to never be apart, *in my opinion*. Life happens and events come up, your social life shouldn't come to a screeching halt just because you have kids. Just my two cents.

I think every single Saturday is a bit much with Kim but we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she has PND. Her family may be aware of her struggling and being overwhelmed.

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I wanted to message her to tell her raw fish and veg shouldn't be prepared on the same chopping board just simply for her reaction 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha

GossPots

VIP Member
Jesus that’s very sad to watch alright.

1. It’s very worrying to at she’s lying down with the poor baby just sitting there looking at her in his highchair

2. You’re meant to parent 7 days a week she acts like this day off is mandatory.

3. “Nana” took Ollie midweek to make up for the Saturday she would miss so she’s not even down a “night off”

4. She really seems to have no interest or get any enjoyment out of parenting Ollie, was it just pregnancy she liked?
That poor little baby deserves more than that, she can’t wait to get rid of him and ship him off to Nanas and openly admits it. The poor woman only barely in the door from her holiday and she has Ollie already. I know she probably enjoys him but it’s not right how much Kim relies on it. She doesn’t even work, she’s literally home all the time, if she’s that tired that she’s acting how she is then she needs to see a medical professional

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I've been prescribed those,but afraid to take it as I'm afraid to then have to eventually come off them.
I’ve been on sertraline since well before baby.
My only regret? Not getting on them 3 years sooner. If you need them, take them and don’t look back. Changed my life.

• Heart

writteninthestars

She will have 200 less watching her stories tomorrow with that fucking attitude. She is just a rude aggressive bitch. I’m not trying to start any arguments here but times have changed as far as feeding babies since your mother had you and your siblings. My kids are much older so we didn’t have internet for advice, mothers now a days are an absolute wealth of knowledge. We would have loved that kind of advice 20 odd years ago.
We got our advice from magazines that came out weekly, you youngones will never know the struggles we had 🤣🤣

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
CHANGING A CAR SEAT IS NOT A MILESTONE!!
Huge survival bias with the 70’s meme…I can’t stand that mentality “sure we lived” “we didn’t have that in our day” Yes but it’s 2023, years and years of research is out there to help us do our best for our kids now, 100’s of children out there that we’re not fine and didn’t live, that’s what we’re trying to stop.
And for the “No one will take happiness with him away from me”…it’s you Kim…you’re the gombeen who is too selfish and stubborn to do the right thing and KEEP HIM SAFE. You’re not happy because you know you are wrong and every time you put him in that car seat you will have flash backs of the crash testing video that people sent you and a tug on your conscience saying he shouldn’t be this way, he’s not safe. But you won’t give in….
Keep that “it’ll never happen to us”.. mentality.. I really hope you will never be proven wrong.

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Wow 😮 I’m once again bowled over by her stupidity, I can’t believe she’s even referencing a car seat from the 70s!! 50 years ago Kim?? When most cars couldn’t go faster than 80 miles an hour?? When there was no motorway?? When most people didn’t own a car?? When children probably only went in a car once in a blue moon?? Just wow!!

• Heart