Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have 200 less watching her stories tomorrow with that bleeping attitude. She is just a rude aggressive witch. I’m not trying to start any arguments here but times have changed as far as feeding babies since your mother had you and your siblings. My kids are much older so we didn’t have internet for advice, mothers now a days are an absolute wealth of knowledge. We would have loved that kind of advice 20 odd years ago.
We got our advice from magazines that came out weekly, you youngones will never know the struggles we had 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who appears to sit around in her pajamas all day she doesn’t do much research on anything!! None was done on the car seat obviously but did she not even look up how to cook for the baby?? Instagram is full of weaning pages like she’d learn so much if she took her head out of her ass for awhile 😂😂

Reactions: 6
You’re very kind to give her the advice if she reads here.. but we know she doesn’t need it. She knows everything herself and sees ppl giving her advice as offensive. I was the opposite. I loved advice but soon realised everyone said different things even different PHNs and GPs.

I did find the book the HSE give is very helpful. I read it a lot in the first year and dipped in and out thereafter. The PHN also gave me cards to tell me what to do at each stage and I forgot about them. Found them when he was 9 months and it was all the common sense stuff so we were doing it.

I’d so much experience with kids by the time I had my little man but it’s a different ball game entirely when it’s your own. Sleep deprivation can make you doubt yourself and lose confidence. I do empathise with most new mums but Kim just seems a bit rough, agressive, angry most of the time. It seems more than PND. But I’m no doctor. As for her wearing pjs all the time and rarely leaving the house, that’s been her norm since she got a. Positive pregnancy test. I love a lazy day myself but like most ppl, they don’t happen often.
It's my area which is why what she's doing drives me so nuts. She's setting him up for so many issues in the future and I don't think she really cares at all

Reactions: 5
I was just coming on to say this should be the next thread title! How many times did she say it 😆
You know the one thing I’ll say in her defence is at least she’s cooking. For 9 months of her pregnancy, she stayed in bed every day apart from when she was in A&E for bleeding after breaking the sex ban 🤯😳

I wasn’t hugely active myself in pregnancy. I worked up until week 28 and was signed off early and had a few hospital admissions so short walks were as much as I could do at the end.

I don’t like discussing people’s weight or diet but we all remarked on the diet of McDonald’s, various other take always, eating out constantly or in “Nana’”. She never once made a home cooked meal and neither did Robbie. She had the diet of a 20 year old student. So much an all as I’m not a fan, it’s good she’s trying to cook for Ollie.. though some of the tips mentioned here would be worth taking on board.

Reactions: 2
I actually thought Lisa solo mom was bad with her “don’t come at me with advice” but Jesus this one is worse with her tone not asking for advice…. Stop being such a bellend so and acting dopey for the gram, she’s been feeding her child months now and this is the first time she cooked for him?

Reactions: 12
Kim shared Aines story there selling Chris Brien tickets
Here we go, another perfect mammy! Why are you trying to ruin the milestone of selling your first concert ticket after baby?? She’s his mammy!!

(Jokes obv lol)
---

So wait she did take advice after coming across as someone demented? She’s not all there.

Also Kim, get yourself to the GP to discuss your moods swings and exhaustion and maybe get some bloods, no one who spends so much time sitting in pyjamas or pawning their child off should be that exhausted. Ollie needs more than sitting in some contraption with just a screen for entertainment

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry, has anyone seen her story from this morning? What the actual duck is wrong with her.
Is there alcohol or drugs involved here?
What she exhausted from?
Poor baby in a container again.

There’s something not right there, whether it’s laziness, pnd, general disinterest in parenting, I don’t know but whatever it is she needs to get it sorted for his sake

Reactions: 11
Sorry, has anyone seen her story from this morning? What the actual duck is wrong with her.
What she exhausted from?

There’s something not right there, whether it’s laziness, pnd, general disinterest in parenting, I don’t know but whatever it is she needs to get it sorted for his sake
She’s sounds bananas but the mom failing quote is almost to invite criticism and then garnish sympathy. Poor child. Makes no sense to go to such lengths for a child and then behave like this.

Reactions: 5
She’s sounds bananas but the mom failing quote is almost to invite criticism and then garnish sympathy. Poor child. Makes no sense to go to such lengths for a child and then behave like this.
I would say the opposite. She posted it so she gets messages blowing smoke up her arse telling her how great she's doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Worse again when she mentions going again, you’d have to cope with your only one first before even thinking of adding more. It would be pure selfish

Reactions: 4
Christ I actively try to turn my baby *away* from the tv and she’s there encouraging it!! Poor boy is gonna have a zombie brain by age 5….
What’s the odds Kim will decide he has ASD without getting him assessed properly? I can see it already.

Reactions: 8
Would she have a bit of cop on and consider *not* mentioning the cooking if she doesn't want people commenting on it 🤦‍♀️
My mother in law is a wagon and I'm sick to death of comments about how I weaned my baby, how I parent him etc. so I just don't mention anything that could invite comments. What's so hard about that?

Reactions: 7
What she exhausted from?

When she started calling him I thought she sounded drunk the way she called him........even when she's calling him she sounds aggressive

Reactions: 3
When she started calling him I thought she sounded drunk the way she called him........even when she's calling him she sounds aggressive
I seen that story earlier without sound but I just gave it a listen there and I can’t get over it, I’m not saying it lightly when I say she genuinely sounds like she’s either drunk or on something. I hope her family or Robbie has seen that story and gets in contact

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.