Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have a job to return to?
From what I remember she only worked in temporary roles through an agency, the last proper place she was in was a vets but the agency told her not to go back after she had an episode with another employee! Going by her rants on Instagram I can only imagine what happened in work 😂

Reactions: 4
Does she have a job to return to?
No, last actual job ended in her having some type of breakdown that resulted in her being told to go home and receiving a phone call later that day that she’d been let go and then she went delivering pizzas for apache which was ‘too much’

Nope, she was delivering pizzas in the very early stages of her pregnancy but it was too stressful apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes she was like 2 days pregnant and decided she couldn’t work any longer because apparently driving around was too hard…

I knew they motherhood was going to be tough on this one..
I didn’t think she would be as bad as she is now.

I’d also love to know what happened in the temp job she had before the pizzas. We know her temper tantrums now, I wonder what happened that day?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If Robbie pissed off back to work leaving the house in that state and her clearly not coping, he’s a worse prick than I thought.

Reactions: 1
That’s really worrying that she can’t wait to be rid of him. He’s such a gorgeous little man. I wouldn’t want to be away from him.

Reactions: 7
Breaks my heart how happy she is getting rid of the little thing, it would be different if it was maybe one every so often but dying to get rid of him is a joke

Reactions: 5
Breaks my heart how happy she is getting rid of the little thing, it would be different if it was maybe one every so often but dying to get rid of him is a joke
It’s awful the way she carries on after all the effort it took to bring him into the world

Reactions: 6
That really was upsetting to hear. I fell very ill when my little one was 4 months old so there was many days where I didn't feel able to parents but I just lay on the floor with him with a few books and sensory toys. Hate seeing babies constantly strapped into highchair/bouncer/jumper etc.

Reactions: 8
The big compo heads on them yesterday worked then poor Nanas been guilted into taking him after only getting in the door from her holiday.

Jesus that’s very sad to watch alright.

1. It’s very worrying to at she’s lying down with the poor baby just sitting there looking at her in his highchair

2. You’re meant to parent 7 days a week she acts like this day off is mandatory.

3. “Nana” took Ollie midweek to make up for the Saturday she would miss so she’s not even down a “night off”

4. She really seems to have no interest or get any enjoyment out of parenting Ollie, was it just pregnancy she liked?
That poor little baby deserves more than that, she can’t wait to get rid of him and ship him off to Nanas and openly admits it. The poor woman only barely in the door from her holiday and she has Ollie already. I know she probably enjoys him but it’s not right how much Kim relies on it. She doesn’t even work, she’s literally home all the time, if she’s that tired that she’s acting how she is then she needs to see a medical professional

Reactions: 13
That really was upsetting to hear. I fell very ill when my little one was 4 months old so there was many days where I didn't feel able to parents but I just lay on the floor with him with a few books and sensory toys. Hate seeing babies constantly strapped into highchair/bouncer/jumper etc.
Same. We're down with covid, 7 months old, 3 year old and we're just playing with the toys, painting etc etc. Wouldn't dream of parking then in a container in front of the TV for hours on end. It makes me so sad that she's so delighted to get rid of him for a bit

Reactions: 2
Lying down in a filthy house while the child sits just watching her from a high chair and her talking into the phone to a bunch of strangers about how delighted she is getting rid of him.. that whole story doesn’t sit right with me, it’s uneasy viewing. That in my opinion is not laziness although I’ve no doubt she is lazy, there’s a mental health problem there very evidentially. Doesn’t make sense why after only complaining yesterday about having to mind their child that he’s been farmed out today, disgraceful given the woman is only back from her holiday but given she didn’t mention her coming back yesterday I’m half wondering did nana have to cut the holiday short because Kim can’t cope

Reactions: 12
So sad reading about everything going on here, I had to unfollow.

Situations like this are why I always say being a parent isn’t for everyone and I understand why people are childless by choice.

Reactions: 9
Lying down in a filthy house while the child sits just watching her from a high chair and her talking into the phone to a bunch of strangers about how delighted she is getting rid of him.. that whole story doesn’t sit right with me, it’s uneasy viewing. That in my opinion is not laziness although I’ve no doubt she is lazy, there’s a mental health problem there very evidentially. Doesn’t make sense why after only complaining yesterday about having to mind their child that he’s been farmed out today, disgraceful given the woman is only back from her holiday but given she didn’t mention her coming back yesterday I’m half wondering did nana have to cut the holiday short because Kim can’t cope
I think what bothers me most about the highchair is he never even has a little toy. I had a couple of toy arches that I was able to rotate between the pram/highchair/rocker if I knew they’d be in it for more than a couple of minutes, usually while I got something done alongside them & not to curl up on the couch while they just stared at me.
She seems a bit manic today. There’s definitely something not right about it all

So sad reading about everything going on here, I had to unfollow.

Situations like this are why I always say being a parent isn’t for everyone and I understand why people are childless by choice.
I wonder if they had a baby because 'its the next thing you do'. I know people who did that. She absolutely has no interest in actually parenting her child which is just very sad.

I wonder if they had a baby because 'its the next thing you do'. I know people who did that. She absolutely has no interest in actually parenting her child which is just very sad.
She’ll end up proposing to Robbie on a leap year the poor thing. I can’t imagine having to beg a man to propose.

Reactions: 2
So she offloaded Ollie to nana and she’s still sat around in her dressing gown.
I’ve been up for hours, just fed myself and the baby breakfast, have been dressed and looking respectable since 9am.
What is she going to do with herself? Just lie on the couch for hours?

So she offloaded Ollie to nana and she’s still sat around in her dressing gown.
I’ve been up for hours, just fed myself and the baby breakfast, have been dressed and looking respectable since 9am.
What is she going to do with herself? Just lie on the couch for hours?
Probably. Lie on the couch, drink milky coffee and binge watch TV. Same as she does when Ollie is there, just without him in a container.

Like I said earlier, we've all got covid, but we're all dressed (in comfy clothes granted, but dresed regardless). I don't understand her serious lack of motivation. Like @nasa5 said earlier, I think there's must be something up with her mental health. It's not at all normal to be so incredibly unmotivated in life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.