Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Yeah I thought that was kids safety rule no 1, don't have your children's names on show to random strangers. I came across a right weirdo today who came up to my daughters while they were looking at something outside a shop. I was slightly away from them so he thought they were alone. Hard to explain in words but there are dangerous people out there.
Yeah, it definitely is. And I probably didn’t explain properly that I loved the look of it initially but immediately thought of the dangers/sustainability element therefore wouldn’t purchase them.

I agree with a previous poster to a degree that it’s no different than posting all their details on social media. I think it’s nearly covering all options. If you don’t follow me, you still can see my child’s name on everything!

Sorry you had that experience with your kids. Had a few dodgy encounters myself as a kid (& as an adult) so acutely aware there are lots of dodgy ppl out there.

CorkCailin

It's 7 days on HSE website 🤷‍♀️ I honestly think she has to be winding people up? If not she's completely ignorant and and completely selfish. If someone covid positive was around her when she was pregnant, she would have went mad.
I think that's 7 days from when symptoms first appear. You can come out of isolation if you've been 48 hours without symptoms.

Attachments

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She was fired from a job for being aggressive to the point they wouldn’t allow her back in the building to collect her things and went to the expense of using a courier to stop her stuff off than let her back in, speaks volumes.
Where did you hear this?
Definitely sounds on brand for Kim!

gotstogo

VIP Member
Kim is Also heavily reliant on her mother to co-parent her child. Lisa has a breakdown when de mudder goes away for the day. They both abuse their mothers goodness and have them practically raising their children.
It’s a good thing Kim only has the wan!
Seems as tough she's angling at a second one....just don't fecking do it Kim. You can't manage the one you have!