Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From her post the other day she was equating with putting on a few clothes washes as being busy so God knows what she does on a lazy day
She needs to โ€œtake it easyโ€ after washing some baby clothes, like seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚ whatโ€™s she gonna do when he goes through 5/6 outfits a day with tit or even reflux? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
What if she gets a colicky baby or one with reflux that cries constantly? She will not be able to cope at all.. I'm on baby no 4 and he is a crier.. it's no picnic I can tell you ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
What if she gets a colicky baby or one with reflux that cries constantly? She will not be able to cope at all.. I'm on baby no 4 and he is a crier.. it's no picnic I can tell you ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I had a crier on my first and my second is a dream baby ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's a steep learning curve when you have the difficult baby as the first!

Poor Aine Lynch is mortified at having to be scanned so much, all she wants is a healthy baby after everything theyโ€™ve been through, Kim could take a leaf of humility out of Aineโ€™s book
I completely agree, she's coming onto Instagram feeling she has to justify her scans, all Aine's bleeds must be so worrying for them, Kim was having sex when she shouldnt have been which caused bleeds and then wasting time at the maternity hospital. Poor Aine seemed so rattled in her posts because of her bleeds and stuff. I remember Kim having a bleed and coming on her stories while eating tit saying how she wasn't worried but she'll go to the hospital later, on another note I really hope all goes well for Aine, she seems like such a genuine person.

Reactions: 8
Had it bad on my first and second now showing signs ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ she d have a meltdown.

Agreed about Aine- she seems so genuine and my heart breaks for what she's gone through.

Has Kim just jacked in the 'job' she had? She was off out having breakfast out this morning (healthy chocolate pancakes), as if she's already on mat leave.

I'm 34 weeks and still struggling into the office, wishing I could have her easy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agreed about Aine- she seems so genuine and my heart breaks for what she's gone through.

Has Kim just jacked in the 'job' she had? She was off out having breakfast out this morning (healthy chocolate pancakes), as if she's already on mat leave.

I'm 34 weeks and still struggling into the office, wishing I could have her easy life.
As far as we aware, Kim gave up working in early pregnancy days.

I thought she was childminding a while ago? She defo referenced a job at some stage.
She did reference a job. Then went very quiet about it when she was due to start, job was never mentioned again. But never any signs of her working. Employed or otherwise

Reactions: 2
She did reference a job. Then went very quiet about it when she was due to start, job was never mentioned again. But never any signs of her working. Employed or otherwise
She won't be able to get state maternity pay if shes unemploymed. Either she's on unemployment benefit or Robbie is funding them both

Her PRSI contributions in 2020/2021 would entitle her to Maternity Benefit
She has enough contributions but you can't go from unemployment onto maternity. You have to be employed to move then onto maternity. If she's on jobseekers benefit she stays on it until she runs out of months and has to be means tested for jobseekers allowance

Reactions: 2
She has enough contributions but you can't go from unemployment onto maternity. You have to be employed to move then onto maternity. If she's on jobseekers benefit she stays on it until she runs out of months and has to be means tested for jobseekers allowance
Doesn't her dad own a business, for all we know she could be doing the sneak and be on his books so she'll get Mat benefit, just an assumption. But wouldn't put it passed her.

Reactions: 11
Obviously no hotels gave her a free stay the last time she was on the beg looking for one for her "babymoon" she's back now looking for a caravan or airbnb ๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Obviously no hotels gave her a free stay the last time she was on the beg looking for one for her "babymoon" she's back now looking for a caravan or airbnb ๐Ÿ™„
It's such obvious begging too...Any other person would just Google 'Mobile Home Rental Youghal'...Wonder if she's hoping a follower will offer up their one or something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.