Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who is driving them around to all the visits…hardly Robbie after his 1 lesson? 🤔
She said yesterday Robbie went out for McDonald’s for them.. I doubt he walked. All they need is for him to be stopped and the provisional licence be taken from him 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Was it cold enough in Cork today to justify the poor baby in all those warm clothes and a bloody thick blanket?

I really don't like the look of the jaundice at all.
I was hoping it was just the lighting in her other photos, but it does look quite bad still and didn't seem to be improving. He'll have his 2 week check soon enough at least

Reactions: 1
does the public health nurse not call to the house anymore? Thought they did after you came home? They’d spot it surely
I think I saw on her story that they had a day or two after she was home, but they'd not be too concerned about baby still being jaundiced at that point.

Reactions: 2
I think I saw on her story that they had a day or two after she was home, but they'd not be too concerned about baby still being jaundiced at that point.
They should be concerned, my son was a fabulous shade of yellow with jaundice and I was told to feed him as much as possible to flush it out. Now I ended up giving formula and it was gone within a week but we had to be seen every few days and I had to have him beside the window too. At almost 2 weeks with breastfed baby they shouldn’t be that yellow looking if feeding is going well 😔

Reactions: 3
They should be concerned, my son was a fabulous shade of yellow with jaundice and I was told to feed him as much as possible to flush it out. Now I ended up giving formula and it was gone within a week but we had to be seen every few days and I had to have him beside the window too. At almost 2 weeks with breastfed baby they shouldn’t be that yellow looking if feeding is going well 😔
Definitely still shouldn't be that yellow at this point. The GP will spot it at his 2 week check hopefully but she probably should call and have him looked at.

Really hoping the teddy placed above his head and the big blanket are just for the aesthetic of the vidoe , way too many blankets on him and if that teddy budged it could smother him and also is he sleeping in a baby nest during the night ? Those things are not meant to be used for night or unsupervised sleeping it literally says on the pack .

Really hoping the teddy placed above his head and the big blanket are just for the aesthetic of the vidoe , way too many blankets on him and if that teddy budged it could smother him and also is he sleeping in a baby nest during the night ? Those things are not meant to be used for night or unsupervised sleeping it literally says on the pack .
Oh, the safe sleep police are out in force

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming it’s the zero alcohol stuff but I’ve never met anyone who drinks so much of it like does it not taste rotten?!
Might be, but honestly if you're up all night with a new baby would you really be wanting to be drinking or even having one of the zero alcohol ones!

Might be, but honestly if you're up all night with a new baby would you really be wanting to be drinking or even having one of the zero alcohol ones!
Completely agree, all I could imagine drinking in this weather is water as you’d be parched from the feeding

Reactions: 1
The big blanket is clearly not resting fully on him. If there's anything to worry about it'd be him so close to the surrounding of the pod. But his parents are obviously awake and he's supervised.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.