Refusing the Covid 19 Vaccine #3 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we will see a varying approach to vaccinating children across the world. Some countries already have mandatory vaccines for school enrollment/summer camps so their societies would accept this far quicker than lets say Ireland would.

Reactions: 3
I think we will see a varying approach to vaccinating children across the world. Some countries already have mandatory vaccines for school enrollment/summer camps so their societies would accept this far quicker than lets say Ireland would.
America has a lot of states that have mandatory vaccines for schools etc. that's why so many have been moving out and going to other states. The trouble is they move to states that are more relaxed and then vote for the same party that forced mandatory vaccinations.

Reactions: 1
Oh I can see it being added to the childhood vaccination program in a few years time, no doubt about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I was so gutted to read this. His statement was so respectful. Yet he has been shown no respect or compassion at all 😞😩 How is it okay to treat people like this?!
He has a valid reason ( even if he didn't it shouldn't matter ) I'd sue them if I were him!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My niece is 13 and she had her first jab nearly 2 months ago! (Italy)
It's fine for those that want it but I don't think I'd want my young child getting a vaccine every x amount of months, especially the likes of babies and young children it just doesn't seem natural to give people so many vaccines ,especially as they said they're gathering the safety data as they go along.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's fine for those that want it but I don't think I'd want my young child getting a vaccine every x amount of months, especially the likes of babies and young children it just doesn't seem natural to give people so many vaccines ,especially as they said they're gathering the safety data as they go along.
Yep I agree with this. My other sister has said there’s no way she would let her children have it (they are aged 9 and 11). I don’t know many people who would want their kids to have it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep I agree with this. My other sister has said there’s no way she would let her children have it (they are aged 9 and 11). I don’t know many people who would want their kids to have it
If the virus was as dangerous to kids as it was for old people it might be justified, but it's not .Today's ONS report said young kids and teens have shown a natural antibody response from their latest testing data so there's even less justification for it .

Even studies have shown kids are at minimal risk

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just got talking to family in NI and my cousin has just had heart failure his hearts only functioning at 15% and the consultant has said they are confident it’s linked to his second covid jab.

Please can you all pray for my cousin. Whether you have or haven’t had the jab this isn’t with the intention of scare mongering this is just real life. My cousin was in full health before getting the vaccine and only got it to go on holiday. He’s now looking at needing a pacemaker if he makes it. The consultant said it’s rare this has happened to him so I hope I don’t scare anyone who has had it or made the decision to get it, I’m just sharing the side that’s rarely shown.
Just wanted to update you all on my cousin, he’s had a pacemaker fitted and responded well to this so far he’s still being kept in hospital for a while longer and he’s been given a few different medicines he must take for the rest of his life and obviously now he’s a pacemaker in now too. I’m just so relieved he’s survived and hope he can go on to live a normal life. Such an awful scare he’s only in his 30s. Anyway sorry to derail just incase anyone was curious! X

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just wanted to update you all on my cousin, he’s had a pacemaker fitted and responded well to this so far he’s still being kept in hospital for a while longer and he’s been given a few different medicines he must take for the rest of his life and obviously now he’s a pacemaker in now too. I’m just so relieved he’s survived and hope he can go on to live a normal life. Such an awful scare he’s only in his 30s. Anyway sorry to derail just incase anyone was curious! X
God bless him it's great news he's stable but such a pity he's been left like that x

• Heart
God bless him it's great news he's stable but such a pity he's been left like that x
Thank you ❤ Totally agree, I feel so angry for him that all of this could have been prevented! He was so healthy before he had that second vaccine! Really into his sports and eats really healthy he’s been following a vegan diet for a couple years now, it’s just so tragic! I think this is a prime example of why people must make their own informed choice & not be pressured and prevented from participating in any part of life for not accepting a vaccine! & yes what happened to him isn’t happening to most people but it’s the fact we don’t know who this will happen to it’s like Russian roulette.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought they were vaccinating them before the new term starts or could this be for the 12-15 yr olds🤔
B2B1CFE5-27F1-497A-989E-C7C0DB4F95CD.jpeg

• Sad
Your husband sounds a lot like me. I had made my decision to wait for my vaccine despite being at higher risk (asthma, high BMI and not a kick in the arse off 40) but I just wasn’t willing to rush into it. We are planning (when I’ve lost weight) to possibly have another baby before we run out of time and for me the evidence of long term effects is missing. But I can honestly say the media and social media have me absolutely terrified and questioning my decision. My partner really really doesn’t want me to have it and it’s beginning to drive a bit of a wedge because I’m becoming more and more scared and he can see the effect the media is having.
It’s constant. 19 months of constant fear is so tiring

I hope your husband is ok x
That must be extremely difficult to deal with, trying for a baby when you’re getting pushed apart by all this 😢😢

I think we’re somehow gonna have to stop looking at the news feeds because you’re right, they have terrorised us for over 18 months and being frank, they don’t care about truth and honesty or a balanced article with good information, they just want you to click on their drama Queen headlines so they can earn money from adverts. It’s just disgusting 🤮

hubby hasn’t really improved but I’m gonna have to have a conversation with him about blocking it out otherwise it will ruin him and our marriage.

I guess social media places are also guilty of feeding us with a constant stream of covid stuff, I mean look at what I’m doing right now, typing in a covid based thread where headlines get posted too! 😔

I hope you manage to work things out with your partner
Sending you both hugs

• Heart
Im so glad the poor young lad survived , but im so sorry he had to go through this. Its one story of many and i wish people would find out about these things xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen that the drummer for The Offspring has been sacked and won’t be going on tour with them after declining the vaccine on his Drs advice due to previously having had GBS and other health issues. His own Drs have advised him this. And he’s been sacked. I find that truly frightening. It seems as though all logic has gone out of the window for some. He stated that he previously had mild covid so I can understand him not wanting to risk his health with the vaccine (on his Drs advice!!) against a virus he didn’t even suffer from. Surely he should be exempt? Truly unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If he has been told not to take the vaccine then the move to fire him seems unusual. Assuming of course his doctor is a legitimate medical practicing doctor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.