Refusing the Covid 19 Vaccine #2 & general vaccine conversation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worlds gone mad. It was so easy to turn the vaccinated against us.
I’ve seen some disgusting things written online. It shows how easy it is to divide people. I just try to remember that we are all scared and we all want this pandemic to end and I can understand why we’re seen as the problem, I just try to ignore it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen some disgusting things written online. It shows how easy it is to divide people. I just try to remember that we are all scared and we all want this pandemic to end and I can understand why we’re seen as the problem, I just try to ignore it.
We are not horrible to vaccinated people though are we ? Even if somebody doesnt want it just because they are scared of side effects. That should be enough reason. I hope you are ok today, i know you have been sad. Good for you ignoring it. People are certainly showing their true colours and how easily manipulated they are. I do understand that they are scared witless of the virus though. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The worlds gone mad. It was so easy to turn the vaccinated against us.
I've seen parents of dead children be absolutely castrated on SM I expected nothing less when this vaccine came out. my own extended family who knows my opinions on vaccines and have done for years and just left me alone about them have now joined the gang of "must take the piss and tell say all my research was done on youtube", even though they have seen all the medical papers I have shared its like they and millions are blind to that and just parrot the crap that media sprout.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We are not horrible to vaccinated people though are we ? Even if somebody doesnt want it just because they are scared of side effects. That should be enough reason. I hope you are ok today, i know you have been sad. Good for you ignoring it. People are certainly showing their true colours and how easily manipulated they are. I do understand that they are scared witless of the virus though. xx
I am really struggling. I guess I’ve never found myself in a minority and discriminated against. I’m more scared at the moment of the vaccine than the virus. I just don’t want to take the risk at the moment. I’m very fortunate in that I don’t have any reason that I need to leave my house so I feel that I can stay safe at the moment. I’m just sick of it all. I feel completely hopeless about the future. I read too much on social media!
No, despite what they say I don’t feel like I’m a horrible or selfish person. I’m taking all of this seriously. Some are more scared of the vaccine, some the virus. Some have never given a tit about any of it or felt scared at all, I know a few people like that. Feels like the worlds gone mad sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it contains any animal products, but as it’s tested on animals it’s unethical which is grounds for a vegan to refuse! Many vegans put their beliefs aside for medicines but there are also many who don’t and they’re well within their protected rights to do so!
Ahh yes.

Well good for them. Why should they be forced to go against their beliefs. I’m transitioning to vegan, been doing it slowly for a while.

They’re trying to scare all age groups in the media, to get the vaccine. A few days ago it was they’re seeing more young people in hospital, now it’s pregnant women…. I see it on Twitte when my friends share news articles. Just makes me mad they’re trying to scare these groups of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahh yes.

Well good for them. Why should they be forced to go against their beliefs. I’m transitioning to vegan, been doing it slowly for a while.

They’re trying to scare all age groups in the media, to get the vaccine. A few days ago it was they’re seeing more young people in hospital, now it’s pregnant women…. I see it on Twitte when my friends share news articles. Just makes me mad they’re trying to scare these groups of people.
It’ll be the kids next.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.