Refusing the Covid 19 Vaccine #2 & general vaccine conversation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what worries me, I know it’s only anecdotal but there are some health type pages I follow on Instagram where I’ve seen people talk about side effects that don’t sound severe but are bothering them such as they’ve been exhausted constantly since getting it, or have numbness or pins and needles in any of their limbs, just little things like that but that when they’ve spoken to their GP they feel that they’re dismissed and told it won’t be to do with the vaccine. Yet if your GP put you on a medication and you went back to them with those symptoms they’d likely review your medicine. I dunno…I know these people’s experiences are proof of nothing and maybe do have nothing to do with the jab but it must feel disheartening to have your concerns dismissed.
That's another red flag for me personality. They are so damned insistent that there are next to no side effects and completely disregarding people's lived experiences. But then the NHS have a habit of doing that anyway. If they put their hands up and said look, there could be side effects, we just think it's very unlikely, it would be less worrying but it's the censorship and refusal of accountability that scares me.

Oh guys I'm so grateful to have you <3 You feel so isolated in daily life, surrounded by people with the opposite opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only way to be sure is not to test unless you’re ill 🤒

Oh dear Herman Munsters in trouble

So there’s nothing to worry about if the majority of them has it 🤷🏼‍♀️ They’ve made an informed choice

Some answers from JVTView attachment 685838View attachment 685840

View attachment 685860

No idea how he’s claiming it’s stopped that many cases when he’s basically psssed over the transmission question View attachment 685873
That's another red flag for me personality. They are so damned insistent that there are next to no side effects and completely disregarding people's lived experiences. But then the NHS have a habit of doing that anyway. If they put their hands up and said look, there could be side effects, we just think it's very unlikely, it would be less worrying but it's the censorship and refusal of accountability that scares me.

Oh guys I'm so grateful to have you <3 You feel so isolated in daily life, surrounded by people with the opposite opinion.
Dont feel alone there is actually loads of us from all walks of life. XX sorry monga dont know why ive quoted you there, im tit on here x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What I don't get with statements coming from the government is when they talk about herd immunity they always say it's down to a combination of vaccines and natural immunity....that is the only time they mention natural immunity. Why is it good enough to attain herd immunity but not for anything else? Nearly 9 months on and I'm still testing positive for antibodies that's why I don't want the jab, just self isolated a few weeks ago as my three teenagers had Covid and I tested negative throughout. With all the news of mandate by stealth it's pissing me off more and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly and I’m finding it quite terrifying how it’s apparently my choice and at the moment based on the risks of blood clots, myocarditis, guillaine Barr syndrome, Bell’s palsy, menstrual disorders, or an event with a fatal outcome, as someone who has had covid I currently choose no. But turns out that if that is my choice it’s not ok and I’m selfish.
And all of those side effects I’ve listed are on the government website. And yes I understand that they are rare but they are happening and I could be one of the people it happens to. Why is it not ok for me to be worried about that?
One of my neighbours who WAS a nurse and I say was as she's been off sick and I know she was having disciplinary action taken against for being off sick and I haven't seen or spoken to her ... Went on the sick because she developed bells palsy from her second dose and she's since developed further issues and has to take numerous medications. I spoke to her mum the other week and she told me my neighbour is still glad she got the vaccine ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What I don't get with statements coming from the government is when they talk about herd immunity they always say it's down to a combination of vaccines and natural immunity....that is the only time they mention natural immunity. Why is it good enough to attain herd immunity but not for anything else? Nearly 9 months on and I'm still testing positive for antibodies that's why I don't want the jab, just self isolated a few weeks ago as my three teenagers had Covid and I tested negative throughout. With all the news of mandate by stealth it's pissing me off more and more.
They've never cared about natural immunity since day one or they could have spent the past year testing the population for natural antibodies before enforcing vaccines most people probably don't need. Very telling indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They've never cared about natural immunity since day one or they could have spent the past year testing the population for natural antibodies before enforcing vaccines most people probably don't need. Very telling indeed!
I kind of give them the benefit of the doubt there in that I guess it would be an enormous task to test everyone for antibodies. Nor do I have much faith they could successfully organise it, saw the clip on Instagram of Boris trying to work an umbrella today which if that doesn’t sum up his handling of the pandemic I don’t know what does 😄
Id definitely be curious to know if I did gain any antibodies from my covid or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I kind of give them the benefit of the doubt there in that I guess it would be an enormous task to test everyone for antibodies. Nor do I have much faith they could successfully organise it, saw the clip on Instagram of Boris trying to work an umbrella today which if that doesn’t sum up his handling of the pandemic I don’t know what does 😄
Id definitely be curious to know if I did gain any antibodies from my covid or not.
If they can vaccinate the majority of a 66 million UK population (obvs minus kids), including a second dose and potential boosters, they could definitely manage antibody testing :p

interestingly this study highlights “Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before.” So it kind of shows natural immunity is as good as if not better than vaccines. (I say better as other studies suggest natural immunity reduces the risk of reinfection by 6x.)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
interestingly this study highlights “Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before.” So it kind of shows natural immunity is as good as if not better than vaccines. (I say better as other studies suggest natural immunity reduces the risk of reinfection by 6x.)

I saw something a few weeks back where they were suggesting it might be better to give people who’ve had covid just one dose of the vaccine which would give them enough protection whilst freeing up more vaccines for other people, something that maybe in time we will see. It was some Drs or scientist who were suggesting it and I think they were doing some studies on it. I think I’d feel a bit less hesitant if I only needed one jab instead of 2.

Reactions: 4
One of my neighbours who WAS a nurse and I say was as she's been off sick and I know she was having disciplinary action taken against for being off sick and I haven't seen or spoken to her ... Went on the sick because she developed bells palsy from her second dose and she's since developed further issues and has to take numerous medications. I spoke to her mum the other week and she told me my neighbour is still glad she got the vaccine ☹
There's no way she would be facing disciplinary action for just being off sick since her second dose...given that that's likely to be a few months ago at the most and you get six month's full pay and six month's half pay for being off sick in the NHS. The only way this would trigger the disciplinary process is if there were already concerns identified about her sickness before this. Plus it's incredibly difficult to get rid of someone in the NHS for sickness absence... believe me I've tried (and in this case it was a very suspicious Monday morning 'sickness')

Reactions: 1
There's no way she would be facing disciplinary action for just being off sick since her second dose...given that that's likely to be a few months ago at the most and you get six month's full pay and six month's half pay for being off sick in the NHS. The only way this would trigger the disciplinary process is if there were already concerns identified about her sickness before this. Plus it's incredibly difficult to get rid of someone in the NHS for sickness absence... believe me I've tried (and in this case it was a very suspicious Monday morning 'sickness')
Quite possibly she has a back story of sickness then - she never told me directly about the disciplinary actions (that came from her mum) so possibly she has not got that side of things correct or she doesn't know about things from before and assumed it was because of this situation 🤷🏻

Reactions: 1
View attachment 685661 My local council shared this! Follow the facts dear friends - vaccinated or not these facts apply to everyone 🙂
Among the many updated,creepy propaganda adverts that saturate every ad break on the radio is this epic "although you are double vaccinated you can still get covid and still pass it on . So keep meeting outside, keep wearing a mask in crowded places, check in when going out, social distance, test regularly and self isolate if test positive". Or words to that affect.
I swear to god I can't take much more of this bullshit and covid obsessive world.
Most of us have more chance of dying in a car crash,cancer, heart attack and many millions of us are either getting ill from being stuck at home for months or going fooking insane trying to make sense of it all . The worry of future choices denied if not vaccinated or of our friends and families mental health and quality of life being destroyed forever.
Is all this worth it for the amount of seriously ill people.
Make it stop .

• Heart
This might be a bit hippy for some of you , but people who are worried i have just been listening to bridge over troubled waters by simon and garfunkel. another nice one is by gareth icke be your second wind. Dont be put off by his dad if you hate conspiracies , his music is beautiful xx

podular in the early days i used to read here and all you would get is angry faces . I think i would love you in real life xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This might be a bit hippy for some of you , but people who are worried i have just been listening to bridge over troubled waters by simon and garfunkel. another nice one is by gareth icke be your second wind. Dont be put off by his dad if you hate conspiracies , his music is beautiful xx

podular in the early days i used to read here and all you would get is angry faces . I think i would love you in real life xx
You come across as having a lovely, soul and being a supportive person while standing strong for your beliefs @MARGARETANDJENNY.

I don't read the "news" but I also find some comfort in reading the best liked comments on the daily mail site , to know that not everyone is singing from the same hymnsheet.
I feel things are getting tougher for a lot of people and just want to say to anyone struggling you are not alone.
I was on a country walk and got talking to a teacher who feels under pressure to be vaccinated. He'd had covid early on, didn't like to take any medicines and was adamant he wasn't having it. He was nearly crying to have found someone who felt the same way. ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I remember someone on here told me that being a vegan was a weak argument to not have the vaccine and that it wouldn’t stand as it wouldn’t be unlawful , despite it being a protected belief. This ones for you Karen.

I’m glad to see this and hope it gives comfort to all of you on here, that your beliefs are important and respected under law.

1E9EB0DE-D314-48ED-845C-E30E96C01F3F.png

• Heart
  • Wow
I remember someone on here told me that being a vegan was a weak argument to not have the vaccine and that it wouldn’t stand as it wouldn’t be unlawful , despite it being a protected belief. This ones for you Karen.

I’m glad to see this and hope it gives comfort to all of you on here, that your beliefs are important and respected under law.

View attachment 687046
I think we will see a surge of vegans (those who will secretly eat meat at home), and I don't blame them :LOL:

• Haha
There is pro vaccine propaganda everywhere, they're really pushing it but good job I'm strong willed, it can't and won't change my decision. 😊

They're so brainwashed, sad 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.