Refusing the Covid 19 Vaccine #2 & general vaccine conversation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember someone on here told me that being a vegan was a weak argument to not have the vaccine and that it wouldn’t stand as it wouldn’t be unlawful , despite it being a protected belief. This ones for you Karen.

I’m glad to see this and hope it gives comfort to all of you on here, that your beliefs are important and respected under law.

View attachment 687046
No way for them to test who is actually a vegan right?🤔

Is this what it's coming to - I may have to choose between my love of bacon and a vaccination I don't want?! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting reading the comments about antibodies. Why are we spending so much money on daily testing and pushing to vaccinate everybody? If we can test over 1 million people each and every day for Covid, surely we can start testing everybody for antibodies? Imagine if tens of millions of people discovered that they had immunity due to previous exposure to a similar flu virus, or to Covid itself (maybe without even knowing it as they may not have even been ill). Many may then decide that they would rather not have the vaccine and instead rely on their immunity. If I was being cynical, I may have just worked out why they don't want people to know if they have some sort of immunity! The demand for vaccines would plummet and big pharma would not be happy! The more I think about this, the more I believe we are being coerced towards having vaccines that many of us don't really need. This is all very creepy and dystopian.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You come across as having a lovely, soul and being a supportive person while standing strong for your beliefs @MARGARETANDJENNY.

I don't read the "news" but I also find some comfort in reading the best liked comments on the daily mail site , to know that not everyone is singing from the same hymnsheet.
I feel things are getting tougher for a lot of people and just want to say to anyone struggling you are not alone.
I was on a country walk and got talking to a teacher who feels under pressure to be vaccinated. He'd had covid early on, didn't like to take any medicines and was adamant he wasn't having it. He was nearly crying to have found someone who felt the same way. ☹
The poor man, my husband and dad and best mate wouldnt dare pressure me , they understand me. Its unbelievable whats happening the two tier society and the bullying of us. I only mentioned that music for anyone who was struggling because its so relaxing, and i had a wine, but i dont blame myself because its even cast a shadow over the summer. I wish i knew you in real life, i know i would really like you. Keep standing up for yourself as i will. Like i said yesterday there are loads of us xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember someone on here told me that being a vegan was a weak argument to not have the vaccine and that it wouldn’t stand as it wouldn’t be unlawful , despite it being a protected belief. This ones for you Karen.

I’m glad to see this and hope it gives comfort to all of you on here, that your beliefs are important and respected under law.

View attachment 687046
I asked about this on here yesterday as I hadn't heard anything. Its great news (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We have no hope if someone as big as Google gets way with mandating it, everyone will.
They can mandate it if they want, i still wont do it, this will sound mad but my husband said he will use force to protect me if he has to and hes had both of his ! He wont be having any more though, he was unfortunately blackmailed into it when they first came out and we didnt know the side effects that are still being lied about. Dont give in if you really dont want it . I know people are worried about your jobs , we need some decent opposition in government. See what happens . xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s making me so bleeping panicky now. If Biden mandates it there’s no way in hell we won’t follow. We are literally going to be living in a dystopian horror movie soon.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 687046
This was my first thought months ago and I really hope it’s true! I’m the only one in my team not jabbed and never tested. They’re always going on about pings etc and I’m dreading this aspect going into the office. It’ll be like Lord of the Flies 😩

Oh it’s on LBC now!! Time to become militant with my veganism 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s making me so bleeping panicky now. If Biden mandates it there’s no way in hell we won’t follow. We are literally going to be living in a dystopian horror movie soon.
We already are, i have been saying since it started its like a mad sci fi film, dont panic though, please. Dont make yourself ill, things might change. Im not sure they will get away with mandating it. They have lied too much about things and people are starting to realise. Not just what we call conspiracy people, but everyone. Stay calm if you can and watch and wait xx

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why a parent would offer up their child to take part in trials that may kill them 😱☹😤
I know they have to be tested somehow, I just never thought about it before. How can this be OK?! Doesn't that child get to say no? This is like human sacrifice 🥶
It's awful isn't it. I have to admit I'd never thought about it either and really, I feel a bit stupid now because how did I think they trialled stuff with kids :/ I just don't know how you could volunteer your child up as tribute. Gosh :'(

Now you have had a realisation, do some deep digging on childhood vaccinations. It's awful what has been going on and no one will listen to these parents and haven't done since vaccines came out. One good thing to come out of all this is now people are questioning things that once they didn't even think about. oh and long covid will not allow them to sweep other illnesses people have gotten after a viral infection under the carpet anymore.

One organisation to start looking into is @Wedid. it's in reply to the many people who say "get your child vaccinated" because these people are not anti-vax but ex-vaxers they no longer vaccinated for a good reason, not because they see a youtube video as so many will say or tell you.

At least people are now talking about vaccinations.

This was my first thought months ago and I really hope it’s true! I’m the only one in my team not jabbed and never tested. They’re always going on about pings etc and I’m dreading this aspect going into the office. It’ll be like Lord of the Flies 😩

Oh it’s on LBC now!! Time to become militant with my veganism 😂

At least my daughter and her three children are covered. She was really worried as she works for local government and has been told contracts are being changed.

We already are, i have been saying since it started its like a mad sci fi film, dont panic though, please. Dont make yourself ill, things might change. Im not sure they will get away with mandating it. They have lied too much about things and people are starting to realise. Not just what we call conspiracy people, but everyone. Stay calm if you can and watch and wait xx
I admire your positivity I really do, but I just can’t believe it. I want to honestly I do and I appreciate you trying but it’s all just getting worse everyday. If businesses like Google are getting away with it, then yes I do think our government can. I just can’t be positive about it all now, it doesn’t matter how much they lie, unfortunately the majority of the public still go with it all, so it doesn’t matter if there are lots of us, it’s still nowhere near enough.

• Sad
  • Heart
I admire your positivity I really do, but I just can’t believe it. I want to honestly I do and I appreciate you trying but it’s all just getting worse everyday. If businesses like Google are getting away with it, then yes I do think our government can. I just can’t be positive about it all now, it doesn’t matter how much they lie, unfortunately the majority of the public still go with it all, so it doesn’t matter if there are lots of us, it’s still nowhere near enough.
Well they are not doing it yet and some backbenchers are opposing them and some nightclubs are saying they will take them to court. I hate them for doing this to you. Im sorry. Can you ignore it for a while. I dont want you to get ill over it. xx now im probably wrong here, but its just a thought i have had would people be able to take them to court for injuries if they mandated it ?

I forgot to say thank you podular for that lovely complement xx have just checked the news 50 tory mps are voting against vaccine passports if that is any help to anybody . And almost universal objection within the party. sorry i know you can all read the news for yourselves ! i havent even got a phone anyway.

Last edited:
They can mandate it if they want, i still wont do it, this will sound mad but my husband said he will use force to protect me if he has to and hes had both of his ! He wont be having any more though, he was unfortunately blackmailed into it when they first came out and we didnt know the side effects that are still being lied about. Dont give in if you really dont want it . I know people are worried about your jobs , we need some decent opposition in government. See what happens . xx
They dare come to my house insisting I have it I’ll drop kick their arses right out the door 😜 My hubby had both vaccines and even he’s not going for the booster. Now we know the risks he doesn’t want to take the risk, and I’m worried sick now he’s had it.

My friend has POTs and she’s in and out of hospital with tachycardia lately, she’s had to postpone her Pfizer twice and she’s now terrified to get it done incase it makes her illness worse that’s not very stable right now. I’ve told her to hold fire, do more research before rushing into it as she’s having such a hard time with her new diagnosis as it is.

Does the vaccine contain animal products for vegans to not be forced to have it? I don’t eat dairy or meat, just tuna. Time to give that bad boy up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They dare come to my house insisting I have it I’ll drop kick their arses right out the door 😜 My hubby had both vaccines and even he’s not going for the booster. Now we know the risks he doesn’t want to take the risk, and I’m worried sick now he’s had it.

My friend has POTs and she’s in and out of hospital with tachycardia lately, she’s had to postpone her Pfizer twice and she’s now terrified to get it done incase it makes her illness worse that’s not very stable right now. I’ve told her to hold fire, do more research before rushing into it as she’s having such a hard time with her new diagnosis as it is.

Does the vaccine contain animal products for vegans to not be forced to have it? I don’t eat dairy or meat, just tuna. Time to give that bad boy up 😂
I don’t think it contains any animal products, but as it’s tested on animals it’s unethical which is grounds for a vegan to refuse! Many vegans put their beliefs aside for medicines but there are also many who don’t and they’re well within their protected rights to do so!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Its because vaccines are tested on animals , that was my main concern before i realised the side effects and what the governments agenda was of the passports. I dont know how i am going to prove im vegan though. I will have to make them check my fridge and cupboards ? The whole thing is out of control, its mental. I worry about my dad and husband too with them having it. I can only hope that they are fortunate as they never had any side effects. I think just get them to stay away from the boosters if you really dont agree with it. Hope you ok xx sorry for your friend x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its because vaccines are tested on animals , that was my main concern before i realised the side effects and what the governments agenda was of the passports. I dont know how i am going to prove im vegan though. I will have to make them check my fridge and cupboards ? The whole thing is out of control, its mental. I worry about my dad and husband too with them having it. I can only hope that they are fortunate as they never had any side effects. I think just get them to stay away from the boosters if you really dont agree with it. Hope you ok xx
They can’t make you prove it, it would be like asking someone to prove they’re attracted to someone of the same sex, or prove they’re a practising Muslim. They just have to take your word for it!

• Heart
They can’t make you prove it, it would be like asking someone to prove they’re attracted to someone of the same sex, or prove they’re a practising Muslim. They just have to take your word for it!
Thank you. Its just ridiculous isnt it ? it should just be i dont want to. Ive never known anything like it ! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm hoping that all the articles about mandating in the MSM at the moment is a last ditch effort to make people panic into getting the jab before the deadline of every adult over 18 offered one in September comes up. We'll see what happens after that.🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here we have it vaccinated people are still spreading as much as unvaccinated …if you click the Washington post story it’s an eye opener for sure.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Now you have had a realisation, do some deep digging on childhood vaccinations. It's awful what has been going on and no one will listen to these parents and haven't done since vaccines came out. One good thing to come out of all this is now people are questioning things that once they didn't even think about. oh and long covid will not allow them to sweep other illnesses people have gotten after a viral infection under the carpet anymore.

One organisation to start looking into is @Wedid. it's in reply to the many people who say "get your child vaccinated" because these people are not anti-vax but ex-vaxers they no longer vaccinated for a good reason, not because they see a youtube video as so many will say or tell you.

At least people are now talking about vaccinations.
Its funny you say that my 9 month old had her vaccinations when she was born as I just thought it was what she needed but after all this covid vax crap I now don’t want to take her to get her next ones which are when shes a year old. I not only distrust vaccines now but Im terrified they will inject her with the covid vax without me knowing. I seriously don’t trust the system anymore.

Got a date I go back to work from maternity too, 6th September 😩. I was hoping the pressure to get the vax would be off by then but looks like its just ramping up. Im still breastfeeding too so using that as my get out clause but saying that apparently that doesnt matter so looks like ill be going vegan or if all else fails I’ll probs get sacked.

• Sad
So what then? I saw an article "no jab, no job". Is this true? anything to create fear eh.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.