Red Dutchess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lisbon reel by the way...... he basically spent his holiday filming her 😂 (and you KNOW they weren't one takes - just imagining them having to go back down the street so she can walk back up and make it look more natural)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The accent absolutely GRATES on me. Which I know is unfair, and I usually love the NI accent but hers just goes through me for a shortcut.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can't cope with the green bikini, she was like bleeping borat. Could nearly see her flaps!
In front of the older couple too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honest question - if you can wait over a week to take antibiotics what was the point of getting them?!

• Heart
Was wondering the same thing. If she doesn’t drink what was the big deal about taking them on holiday?

Reactions: 2
Also, they're signed for Caroline McMenamin. Thought she was Cleary now? Wonder did she even bother getting the name changed or does she think Instagram makes it official

Reactions: 2
Also, they're signed for Caroline McMenamin. Thought she was Cleary now? Wonder did she even bother getting the name changed or does she think Instagram makes it official
Changing your name everywhere is such a faff, wouldn’t blame her for not doing it at the pharmacy!

Reactions: 1
Doesn't seem to be too private anyway with her posting screenshots of her clients' text messages on social media 🤣 WTF

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jesus, what a dose. On her stories complaining “I don’t have a lot of faith in GPs these days”… aye Caroline we noticed, probably because you spend so much time yarning on about supplements, being vegan and taking ~predictive tests for health issues you (luckily ) don’t yet have. She probably think she knows better than a qualified doctor.

Sorry but this crunchy stuff gets on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe if she took the medication when she was meant to it might have cleared by now! She is very dangerous telling people she’s going to a naturopath 😡. The “qualified” friend is giving great advice

Never seen someone take as many posing pictures of herself looking into the laptop waiting for ‘clients’