Red Dutchess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets REALLY done up for her clients (looks well, sure). Do you think she wants them to fancy her? Get the feeling she likes a bit of thirst. Very weird with therapy clients though!

Never seen someone take as many posing pictures of herself looking into the laptop waiting for ‘clients’

She’s the most pretentious person who uses OCD to suit her , says she’s confrontational and argumentative because OCD means she can’t bare injustice , naw you’re just a dick love
I feel like when she finally stopped talking about her ex boyfriend she replaced that with every second word being vegan , absolute dose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe if she took the medication when she was meant to it might have cleared by now! She is very dangerous telling people she’s going to a naturopath 😡. The “qualified” friend is giving great advice
It’s so weird, if she’s going to a naturopath then why ask for other advice? What she receives from strangers in the net who follow her will likely conflict with the naturopath. Also, does she think there’s an expert in her illness following her? Thinks incredibly highly of her appeal if so.

Reactions: 1
She’s the most pretentious person who uses OCD to suit her , says she’s confrontational and argumentative because OCD means she can’t bare injustice , naw you’re just a dick love
I feel like when she finally stopped talking about her ex boyfriend she replaced that with every second word being vegan , absolute dose
I forgot about her ex :LOL: She's posted DMs from her admirers before so wonder does that attention help fill the void too

If it wasn’t the ex she was yarning on about it was the time Jared Leto supposedly asked for her number at the 2011 EMAs after party lol

She is absolutely DYING about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has zero friends except for the few that pop up once a year - her life is the boring husband and the balcony screen shots of malahide harbour . She is so dull

Reactions: 5
If it wasn’t the ex she was yarning on about it was the time Jared Leto supposedly asked for her number at the 2011 EMAs after party lol

She is absolutely DYING about herself.
I do think she knows she's sexier than hubby. Would say she's primed for an affair in future because she needs the attention. And that will be ironic considering how AGAINST HER MORALS it is

Her exes new gf (who apparently he cheated on her with before they got together)
Is another dose whose diagnosed herself with ADHD then shortly after I mind the red dose saying she thought she was autistic , she never mentioned it since probably realised how many people that would offend

her ex is another clampit in fairness who has a career ‘supporting’ people who have been in a relationship with a narcissist - he defs got his qualification from groupon but obviously put in the time when he was with Caroline who is definitely a narc under the guise of ‘it’s my OCD’

• Heart
the happy whole Coach on Insta , done a podcast with sineadheg so red dutchess took a serious spite against her and used to regularly slate her (indirectly but everyone knew who she was on about ) she has a problem with people who get paid on Insta because she’s a wannabe influencer but could never get the audience or opportunities those others get , she went as far as to refuse to use wild deodorant because they gave sinead an affiliate code and she was appalled that they wouldn’t use someone aligned to their values I.E her and her vegan natural hippy persona she feigns

Reactions: 4
the happy whole Coach on Insta , done a podcast with sineadheg so red dutchess took a serious spite against her and used to regularly slate her (indirectly but everyone knew who she was on about ) she has a problem with people who get paid on Insta because she’s a wannabe influencer but could never get the audience or opportunities those others get , she went as far as to refuse to use wild deodorant because they gave sinead an affiliate code and she was appalled that they wouldn’t use someone aligned to their values I.E her and her vegan natural hippy persona she feigns
Thanks 😊

Her attitude is special and not really befitting of someone who is as healed/chilled/earthy/nice as she claims to be.

I guess as the only natural red head in the world though bperfect are lucky to have her in their campaigns. A podcast between this one & Shiv O H would be amusing!

• Haha
Don't know if she's a narc but the ex definitely is. Bad guy.

I have heard she's unstable though, her own family tip toe around her because she can be so explosive and apparently her hubs family begged him not to go through with the wedding 🤨

• Wow
Don't know if she's a narc but the ex definitely is. Bad guy.

I have heard she's unstable though, her own family tip toe around her because she can be so explosive and apparently her hubs family begged him not to go through with the wedding 🤨
Wow, I didn't know this but can well imagine shes hard work. Shes so strange some times. Like the time she tried some (I think it was) christmas Pudding and she was claiming the next day to feel strange because of the Guinness that was in the christmas Pudding.

• Haha
Wow, I didn't know this but can well imagine shes hard work. Shes so strange some times. Like the time she tried some (I think it was) christmas Pudding and she was claiming the next day to feel strange because of the Guinness that was in the christmas Pudding.
That was ridiculous! I remember eye rolling massively at that!

She does seem quite volatile. And makes such a fuss that she buys her husband a chicken fillet roll once a week. So what?! I’m vegan too and I buy whatever my family wants & don’t expect some sort of award for doing so.