Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachypoo

I can’t with her. She comes on her stories fully coiffed and dolled as usual, and opens with “look at the shape of me”. Proceeds to tell us how she didn’t want a veil or hen accessories in London because she’s an “oddball”, how she told her hens at Magic Mike she doesn’t like clean cut guys like they all do, she prefers hairy men. (Last time I checked, Stephen was pretty clean cut 🤔).

I’ve never seen a bigger pick-me girl in my life. From the rOcKeR aesthetic, the ~mad whiskey drinking days before she stopped, her “androgynous” style (???), her obsession with LOTR/Middle Earth, the list is endless.

We get it, you’re soooo not like other girls!! Do you a want a fecking medal?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She has her video up about beeing diagnosed with OCD in her early twenetes. Why be hateful if you don’t know her then?

I’ll defenately be defending her on this thread, even if she doesn’t read it. I think you need to be careful talking about peoples mental health
Defending her is one thing, but you appear to be attempting to moderate what people can and can't discuss on this thread. It's against the rules of tattle to do that.

Reactions: 10

Theshed

She loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. There’s something really disingenuous about her and I can’t quite put my finger on it.
But busy preaching about how authentic she is , the whole saga with the lip filler she went on and on about that and justifying her reasons for getting it because she knew it went against her whole be your authentic self mantra - if you want lip filler just get it we don’t need 9 stories of justification first

Reactions: 8

DingDongWitch

Is she Vegan!? Sure ye'd never know 😉
Actually mortified for her 'candid' walking videos. The hubby must feel like a great big tit filming her.

• Haha
Those magic mike vids of her hen she has up.. I'm sorry but when she was pulled up on stage the antics of her!!!! The eye fucking she was given yer man singing to her is unbelievable!!!! She has noooo problem in that situation anyway which would be for most girls mortifying and more of a laugh like wouldnt you be looking at your mates and roaring laughing not eye balling ur man biting ur lip and slow dancing with him 😆😆 I'd be fuming if I was stephen tbh, thise things at hens are always just a bit of craic but shes gone up a gear there jesus but she LOVVVESSSS herself. Prob thinking shes given ur man his best night at work hes ever had like he doesnt pull hundreds of girls up on stage every month. She'd wanna cop herself on.

bianchi

I don’t think Stephen has anything to be worried about but this is classic Caroline behaviour at Magic Mike. Always the centre of attention, main character energy, head in the clouds. It’s like how she never fucks up telling us about the time Jared Leto “asked for her number” at the MTV awards in Belfast.

Also agree that out of country hens are selfish af.
Classic jealous behaviour. The begrudging Irish hi. A confident girl who has worked hard on herself should be an inspiration to us all. And that’s why she’s got the life she has and we’re all sitting on tattle on a Friday night. I’d rather be her.

• Haha

DingDongWitch

I honestly didn't mind her, but this new 'autism spectrum' thing is beyond the pale. I'm actually disgusted.

If you can reach your 30s without being assessed/diagnosed it's unlikely it has a severe enough impact on your life for you to be labelled ASD.
Asd traits? Sure. Almost everyone has traits, it is a spectrum.
She needs to stay in her lane.

She loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. There’s something really disingenuous about her and I can’t quite put my finger on it.
Shes just up her own hole

peachypoo

I’m sorry but I will never get over the staging of a panic attack in Guildhall Square in Derry for her mental health video a few years back. Insensitive, disingenuous and honestly could be triggering for unsuspecting members of the public seeing as the whole thing was “drama” to see how people would react. Tone deaf and unnecessary. Anxiety and panic disorders are not your GCSE drama project Caroline.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
she's been really good to me. I approached her back when I had the wee man and I told her I think I had post natal dep. She was so lovely and even 3 years later she still checks in on me. She's one of the nicer influencers.

peachypoo

Here, did anyone know Caroline’s a vegan? I don’t think she’s ever mentioned it ye know! 🤔 🙄

• Haha

peachypoo

Classic jealous behaviour. The begrudging Irish hi. A confident girl who has worked hard on herself should be an inspiration to us all. And that’s why she’s got the life she has and we’re all sitting on tattle on a Friday night. I’d rather be her.
Climb out of her hole, love. We’re allowed to have opinions here.

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
But busy preaching about how authentic she is , the whole saga with the lip filler she went on and on about that and justifying her reasons for getting it because she knew it went against her whole be your authentic self mantra - if you want lip filler just get it we don’t need 9 stories of justification first
The lip fillers - I forgot about that!

She totally adores herself, I’m surprised there will be room for Stephen at the wedding!

• Angry

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I can’t with her. She comes on her stories fully coiffed and dolled as usual, and opens with “look at the shape of me”. Proceeds to tell us how she didn’t want a veil or hen accessories in London because she’s an “oddball”, how she told her hens at Magic Mike she doesn’t like clean cut guys like they all do, she prefers hairy men. (Last time I checked, Stephen was pretty clean cut 🤔).

I’ve never seen a bigger pick-me girl in my life. From the rOcKeR aesthetic, the ~mad whiskey drinking days before she stopped, her “androgynous” style (???), her obsession with LOTR/Middle Earth, the list is endless.

We get it, you’re soooo not like other girls!! Do you a want a fecking medal?
She seemed pretty comfy in the veil etc for someone who didn’t want it.

I think she’s changed quite a bit lately, she’s not as likeable as she used to be, but I could be put off her because she’s a bperfect BA also & I’ve little time for any of them!

She looks like a different person. Lovely and pretty, but like a normal woman as opposed to this over-filtered super-modelesque type she posts on her own grid. Glad she at least hadn’t filtered the crap out of her wedding photos, though she wouldn’t get away with it anyway given the other handles that are posting her wedding pics.

Not the type Id be calling up for therapy with all the filtering and blocking and social media obsession, that’s all I’ll say.

Reactions: 6

Like_Literally

VIP Member
What the actual... I went on War Against Instagrammers there for a nose at these videos and I actually don't know what to say 😅 that was an awkward watch. I followed this one ages ago but got sick of listening to her and sick of seeing her posing in the lift.

BorderHopper

No doubt she is stunning.

And no doubt she has a wonderful career. I am in no way jealous of this girl at all…. I think fair play in every walk of life, and I respect every opinion on here… but COME ON!!!!

I myself have defended her on other threads… BUT naw sorry that was a bit much last night and the fact she’s deleted it all says enough. For someone who has made a career out of insecurity issues and relationship issues etc etc that was very disrespectful last night. I get it was her hen, but hen or not there is still a level of respect to be had and she was a bit TOO into it all in my opinion.

I’m not a prude and I’m sure my hubby to be will have a stripper at his stag but if I ever seen a video of him looking at another woman the way she was looking at him, and having the eye contact they were having… I’d proper die. She knows her platform is so public too and that he was probably gonna see it. I know it’s not what my partner would wanna see and likewise.

Boundaries and respect is preached about so much with these dolls but it’s rarely on mutual terms I find

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Have I missed something? Why is she doing this if she doesn't want to?
She is so preachy and seems to always have the moral high ground. If she is against the Catholic Church or whatever, why is she having a Catholic wedding? Hypocritical much...
Screenshot_20220625-202123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220625-202421_Instagram.jpg

• Heart