Red Dutchess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah works from home and self employed because her mental illness means she can’t hold down a regular job - so she says

Reactions: 1
Christ but she loves the sound of her own voice. Guaranteed NO ONE asked her about her ~H Pylori.

And this emotional eating workshop thing will always rub me the wrong way coming from her.

Reactions: 3
Like the time she tried some (I think it was) christmas Pudding and she was claiming the next day to feel strange because of the Guinness that was in the christmas Pudding.
It was actually so much worse than that 😂 😂 😂
Here's the screenshot -
1692953432651.png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Don't know if she's a narc but the ex definitely is. Bad guy.

I have heard she's unstable though, her own family tip toe around her because she can be so explosive and apparently her hubs family begged him not to go through with the wedding 🤨
Don’t know him directly but via friends I know that the ex is a piece of work to be fair. Blows my mind that he works as a relationship coach.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it very weird that she always tries to tell us she's a rocker and now a skater? She's saying she doesn't think her Avril Lavigne style has left her. WTF? Does she actually not know she's the biggest wannabe insta hun or is she simply trying to convince people she has more depth to her makeup and fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it very weird that she always tries to tell us she's a rocker and now a skater? She's saying she doesn't think her Avril Lavigne style has left her. WTF? Does she actually not know she's the biggest wannabe insta hun or is she simply trying to convince people she has more depth to her makeup and fillers
She’s a complete “pick-me” girl. Always trying to show us she’s ~not like other girls. She thinks because she wears a leather jacket and biker boots once in a while it makes her a rock chick. Lol

Why does she think anyone would want to see her in the bath? Surely that should be kept private 🙄

So she knew about the company but didn’t buy anything until they sent her free stuff. No sign of gift or pr on it either

Reactions: 1
So she knew about the company but didn’t buy anything until they sent her free stuff. No sign of gift or pr on it either
What a load of nonsense those videos were. And then yarning on afterwards about how she doesn’t have tan on but she has makeup on and she doesn’t wear tan in the winter but now it’s warm so she’s inbetween BLAH BLAH BLAH.

She loves the sound of her own voice.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being one of Red Duchess's clients and reading that unhinged rant and threat of doxxing on her instagram. You'd be fairly lively cancelling the next session with her.

I imagine her version of "therapy" with her clients is doing everything you're not supposed to do - acting superior, giving unsolicited advice, judging them, ranting about her own opinions and problems. She's only feeding the narrative that she's an unsufferable narc with that rant.