Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper fish tacos 🙄 FGS
From 'Primo Foods' which I've never heard of but Google says it's a bleeping supermarket!!!! Coming from someone who also thinks Wahaca and Chipotle serve authentic Mexican food, somehow I don't trust her judgement that these are 'pRoPeR'.

Her head might explode if she ever dared visit an actual authentic taco place in Mexico. For someone who's clocked up as many air miles as she has, she's so uncultured and NOT well travelled it's laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From 'Primo Foods' which I've never heard of but Google says it's a bleeping supermarket!!!! Coming from someone who also thinks Wahaca and Chipotle serve authentic Mexican food, somehow I don't trust her judgement that these are 'pRoPeR'.

Her head might explode if she ever dared visit an actual authentic taco place in Mexico. For someone who's clocked up as many air miles as she has, she's so uncultured and NOT well travelled it's laughable.
I think this is what baffles me. She has visited countries I can only dream of visiting yet she’s so uncultured!

Reactions: 18
Oh dear god...

Please grabby, no bleeping Q&A. It's 100% not needed as your brainless duck-witted 'fan girls' only need to click on the bleeping reels for Cali 2022 and 2019 etc to see the same repetitive shite you do for EVERY bleeping holiday with 2 props in tow. No one needs advice from you... you highly recommend drugging young kids, so you don't have to deal with them having jetlag and messing your schedule up 😳 You know absolutely jack bleeping tit about California - or any other place you've gone to. Jumping on a plane and taking photos of various things 'just for the gram' doesn't mean you're an experienced traveller. You're a spoilt brat doing the annual, let's duck off for 3 weeks to an long haul destination because you don't do cold January in the UK.

And I can category state that your stories DIDN'T brighten up a rainy week {it's not been that rainy, you wanker}. Let's hope you lose even more followers and get dropped by the current agency, now that would brighten up my week, month and year.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How is she going to plug in aff links without a Q&A though?

Shame they discovered that taco place at the end of their trip, I guess they’ll have to go back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely a travel.influencer isn't someone who follows a well trodden insta checklist? To me it's someone who puts in the time and effort to discover new places, unusual local finds, helps create buzz over an undiscovered gem.

She's not influencing, she's a lazy try hard with no ideas of her own.

Reactions: 18
What I’m waiting to see is if Grabby buys one of her mate in LA’s artworks and puts it up in her house. The ‘Don’t be a Cock’ one would be perfect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely a travel.influencer isn't someone who follows a well trodden insta checklist? To me it's someone who puts in the time and effort to discover new places, unusual local finds, helps create buzz over an undiscovered gem.

She's not influencing, she's a lazy try hard with no ideas of her own.
Absolutely. Visiting the same place over and over and doing the same things every time does not count as being a travel influencer. Her home content is not exactly ground breaking either. If she launched her account today she would not gain a massive following.

Reactions: 14
'All the kids want to do at the moment is stay home and play' yet she drags them on long haul holidays to do the same stuff she does in England, at the expense of Freya's education. And I'm sure there's an inevitable jam packed London trip incoming.

Make it make sense.

Reactions: 21
Is that the end of the holiday content? What a boring, boring trip…

When she says she’s getting organised, it basically means she’s selling lots of rubbish on vinted, right?

Reactions: 15
Is that the end of the holiday content? What a boring, boring trip…

When she says she’s getting organised, it basically means she’s selling lots of rubbish on vinted, right?
For sure. She’s just taking piles of crumpled stained clothes out of the spare room she didn’t want to give to Waffy because she needed the cupboard space. And calls it organising.

Reactions: 8
“Setting up a new card for a bonus period then shutting it down”. Why am I not surprised? You could probably add to this “set up a company for a bonus period then shut it down”, “pretend you donate to charity for a while then shut it down”, “pretend you’re employed at your parents’ company, get furloughed, then shut it down” etc etc

Reactions: 27
The air miles post shows how they live their life in every aspect: take, take, take, drain the systems dry for personal benefit & find every loophole going. It’s fair enough taking the scheme up if it’s on offer but it’s staggering to me to think about how much time, effort and planning goes into just this one scheme 🤯 They’ll be on the scrounge for all sorts of money saving loophole schemes, their tax contributions first and foremost. BenPecked is like the Martin Lewis of Kings Langley, just A LOT less likeable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The air miles post shows how they live their life in every aspect: take, take, take, drain the systems dry for personal benefit & find every loophole going. It’s fair enough taking the scheme up if it’s on offer but it’s staggering to me to think about how much time, effort and planning goes into just this one scheme 🤯 They’ll be on the scrounge for all sorts of money saving loophole schemes, their tax contributions first and foremost. BenPecked is like the Martin Lewis of Kings Langley, just A LOT less likeable.
I agree. They seem to put nothing back into society. The entire family seems to be on the take. One example is how Grabby sells rather than donates the children’s clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.