Rebeccaloves__#51 You do you, it depends what you value

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still taking photos outside strangers front doors. She's been doing this now for what? 10 years? More? If I asked my husband to do this, he would think I had completely lost my mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Still taking photos outside strangers front doors. She's been doing this now for what? 10 years? More? If I asked my husband to do this, he would think I had completely lost my mind.
She has zero respect for other people's property and privacy 😡 But of course she doesn't value her own children's privacy so it's no surprise she doesn't care about strangers.

Reactions: 8
I believe this is the ‘famous’ pink door and its owners have requested no photography of it due to the invasion of their privacy. Guess Grabby doesn’t care about things like that

So the daft mare has actually missed a trick by not using the hashtag 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Why are we being subjected to seeing them feeding the bleeping giraffes.... Again!!!

They wouldn't have a clue how to be spontaneous, probably don't know what it means. Repeat, repeat, repeating the same tit on the reels, shows that Sterlings did absolutely jackshit for 3 weeks.

Reactions: 9
I’d have so much respect for her if she just had a little rant that parenting is a bit tit somedays and she’s off out for a drink and pizza with her friends, or a movie night and a takeaway at home…anything literally anything other than all the boring beige tit she does year in year out. I know all couples/families are a bit weird in their own ways but these two, it’s like they’re in a cult but they’re far too dull to entice anyone into joining.

Reactions: 26
She's on one again...
This walk is my favourite
Lie wood is my favourite
Taco Tuesday is my favourite

Grow up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.