rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also wearing the infamous pearls during their backpacking trip to SE Asia after her a levels!

So she is just 18 in these pics and he is pretty much 30 😫 now she is about to be 30 I wonder how she feels about dating a teen!!!

No wonder he has no friends. He must be really weird as a person to have done what he did. Would be interested to know his relationship history or if the 14 year old was the only gf he could get

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He gives me socially awkward vibes. Although the age difference when they met is extremely grim, I’m prepared to believe she may have been his first girlfriend. Both extremely dull.

I was keeping my fingers crossed a shark would get them in WA, but alas…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get what the attraction is in either of them. The fact that they have spawned two children completely baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She ate sandwiches in Thailand as "you just don't want to eat unidentified fish on sticks 24/7"

I've noticed that she mentions cheap/free in nearly every single blog and every single insta post. Her life revolves around cheap and free.
They are stoney broke. The flights out are probably paid for by Ben's family as gifts so that he can see his uncle.
Grabby hasn't a pot to piss in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Words fail me! How do they actually move that much stuff around the airport? It’s bonkers 😂 oh to be a fly on the wall and watch the actual reality of it (not the insta dreamy bollocks that Grabs pretends it is)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone got any guesses where she’s “stuffed” the wobble board?!

Maybe she’s hidden it in one of her shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.