rebeccaloves__ #43 soaked too much in, now RVK_Loves is in the Bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting popcorn ready for two things. The 'I'm not OK right now' post approximately two days after they land back in the UK (I really hope it rains, she'll be even more dramatic then).

And then her 30th which is early March isn't it? I'm sure there'll be a party worthy of a 90 year old complete with a staged picnic in the woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting popcorn ready for two things. The 'I'm not OK right now' post approximately two days after they land back in the UK (I really hope it rains, she'll be even more dramatic then).

And then her 30th which is early March isn't it? I'm sure there'll be a party worthy of a 90 year old complete with a staged picnic in the woods.
Basically Ben's 30th but with a pink colour scheme rather than blue :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For sun and 'dreamy' beaches they could have gone AI in Caribbean or Indian ocean resort. Its so weird to fly all that way to sit on beaches that look like Cornwall in the summer....she's going to have a shock when she realises it's going to cost the same as this to camp in cornwall with the kids in the summer holidays.

• Haha
Basically Ben's 30th but with a pink colour scheme rather than blue :LOL:

I love how 'And stripy paper straws!' is in a paragraph of it's own, as if it's the thing that made the party absolutely WILD.

She claims there's no photos of friends and family on there because of respecting their privacy. Since when has she cared about that! I suspect the only guests were parents, grandparents and siblings. Oh and the 'pup' 🙄🙄🙄. Ben doesn't have a single mate does he.

Reactions: 13
“Littles” , & “smalls”…. Kids people,kids. Children. bleeping hate those terms, influencer speak at its worst.

That photo is horrendous, he honestly looks like her Dad or a creepy uncle 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also from that priceless Paris blog post: is she actually wearing her trusty bejewelled fitflop sandals with socks??? 😱🫣
Nah you can see her little toe slightly. I think feet must be freezing.
Lol at the stripey top. Where’s the French stick? Someone should’ve given her a beret surely? She would practically be French then 🙄 no offence to genuine French people 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.