rebecca_weightloss_warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no way was that baby planned about 10 seconds after they swiped right on tinder. She definitely just says that to save face.
I think it’s worse to say it’s planned after 5 minutes rather than just admitting it was a ‘surprise’ 😂

Reactions: 2
I wondered who rebecca was when I saw it on my feed. Didnt even click! I want to unfollow but at the same time I'm intrigued by the whole set up.

Not checked in for a few days....wow. She literally can’t cope with the fact that not every single person on the planet loves her can she!! And if Dan the Man has left her SHOCK. Like that was ever going to work anyway. At least we won’t be subjected to the most vile outfits and shoes, scraggy hair and fitness fads anymore. Not to mention the constant lies of ‘I work in the big old city’ - you live in Lincoln love. See ya hun!

Reactions: 5
Just stalked him on Facebook and if he has left her then it is a true loss.. he commented on a photo of his own daughter calling her a little bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He has a punchable face tbh. No photos or mention of her on his Facebook at all.

Reactions: 1
Just looked him up by name, Dan Gloster. I hope I’m allowed to say that, I haven’t obtained it by dodgy means, she made it clear on her ex-Instagram 😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow her pea and me? Just wondered if she's baxically just starting again on there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.