rebecca_weightloss_warrior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That may be the lamest thing Iโ€™ve ever seen ๐Ÿ˜‚ why would a wildlife photographer think that people who used to follow someone for their weightloss would stay? Ugghhhhh

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is crazy.
Why would anyone sell an account.

Its not even like weightloss and wildlife are even similar?!

Oh well the story has gone. And the comment under the first post telling us to watch the story before commenting. This is the WEIRDEST tit EVER !!!! Am staying to just watch and see what happens ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s all mad n

Reactions: 5
Something MUST have happened right? Iโ€™ve never known anyone to disappear and then their account is taken over by someone completely different ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think selling your insta is quite common if yljI remember someone from teen mom did it and it became a wedding photographers. I think she might have took it back though.

maybe her man has left her, itโ€™s embarrassing Cos they had a planned baby together after 5 mins and she treated him like shite, so sheโ€™s shut the account.

I think selling your insta is quite common if yljI remember someone from teen mom did it and it became a wedding photographers. I think she might have took it back though.

maybe her man has left her, itโ€™s embarrassing Cos they had a planned baby together after 5 mins and she treated him like shite, so sheโ€™s shut the account.
Absolutely no way was that baby planned about 10 seconds after they swiped right on tinder. She definitely just says that to save face.

Reactions: 4
To me this just proves it was coke! Shes scared shitless.
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Guys Iโ€™m crying at this random bird account ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..... does he think heโ€™s gonna keep 50k followers off her back?! Wonder how much she sold it for! All smells very fishy to me but Iโ€™m here for it il be keeping tabs on the birdies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.