Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still hasnt moved in..this must be the longest reno in history. She has a bleeping table with placemats but hasnt moved in. Waiting for the tv to be sent no doubt. Surely its not that hard to buy a tv when everything else was gifted.
She has to get the TV first and probably free Internet.

Reactions: 1
The pictures from her photoshoot have beem photoshopped to the last. Her teeth look riduculous

Absolutely ridiculous she looks like something generated from AI , it reminds me of an ad or that an old man smiles with fake teeth,

Reactions: 2
The photoshopped teeth are horrendous the photos look so staged & uncomfortable for her i would be mortified if the blew my face up like they have & her teeth are so noticeable omg

The photoshopped teeth are horrendous the photos look so staged & uncomfortable for her i would be mortified if the blew my face up like they have & her teeth are so noticeable omg
It dosent even look like her.

Reactions: 3
Its like an advert for a teeth whitening product as the teeth are the first thing u see not the fecking jewellery!!

You only need to tag them once rebecca but we know the constant tagging is to get their attention for the free wall lights you want 😂

• Haha
I love this one…. Also love this one but I loooooove this one! Basically you love whatever one they’ll gift you bex 🤦‍♀️

She put an awful lot of effort into dressing up for a house warming with her mam and dad 🤣

• Sick
Painful!

The echo in the house, it just seems cold. Surely she's not actually living in it and its just for the gram. Those bits she got in neptune are horrible, would put me off ever going.