Rebecca Rose Stylist (Rebecca Quigley)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how it’s completely not her fault about the skirting board that wasn’t ordered…. It was the man who took the orders fault 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ah here , can’t afford to finish the house or afford to move in, house doesn’t need to be finished to move in nor does it need such a high end finish , she would know all about it if she was paying 1500 a month on rent. Can’t afford to finish it , then she is getting nails, hair, etc done . I know all gifted or heavily discounted,
This one won’t move in until her sponsored fruit bowl full of free sponsored fruit is sitting on her free table. With the free sweets and free flowers sitting on the heavily discounted granite worktop .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember a few years ago she had a northern registered car (could have changed now) but I thought to myself she is prob waiting to get the vrt paid as a collab 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is going to be so out of her comfort zone at this wedding , trying to blend in with the bigger” named influencers. I get the hanging on by q thread to the girl group 🤣

Rosalind did only coz Rebecca has her doing the ireland am try on’s. They are all connected to the andrea roche agency, she definitely looks awkward be good to see the next few days. Cant afford realistic things but can pop on a plane to italy for 5 days. Honestly i would say she is living above her means just for inclusion into the D5 scene!

I have to say I am loving her little wistful looks into the distance as someone else films her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Taking in the breath taking scenery of Rome and Italy from behind a phone . Somewhere Michealangelo is turning in his grave at the sight of these Instahuns coming along preening and looking at each other.

• Haha
The wedding is actually a cringe fest isnt it?
I am watching her stories from behind my hands
The silly carry on I am actually mortified for her

Reactions: 5
The wedding is actually a cringe fest isnt it?
I am watching her stories from behind my hands
The silly carry on I am actually mortified for her
I can't stand how these huns use peoples weddings for content!!! She immediately had to show off all the details and even photos of the bride... she's so desperate for content she can't even let the bride post herself first! Thank God there wasn't social media when I got married

Where are her hun besties from the wedding? Wondering Rome alone... Becky with no friends

€410 for a dress for a wedding with friends who’s togetherness was pushed together lol oh and saying her boohoo shoes are cheap & cheerful is she loosing the run of herself 😆

Reactions: 4
€410 for a dress for a wedding with friends who’s togetherness was pushed together lol oh and saying her boohoo shoes are cheap & cheerful is she loosing the run of herself 😆
I thought that dress was awful .. and nothing like the usual Rixo style!!