Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teeteebee

VIP Member
Those try on reels are awful!! She’s so wooden and her deer stuck in headlights look makes me cringe!! 😖

Reactions: 4
It’s all ‘for the gram’ for Rebecca rose. She is so stiff and unnatural the video clips at her photoshoots. Oh and surprise, surprise, ‘out with the girlies’ for rebecca rose means her sister and cousin and mom AGAIN.
Bless her she has no friends was a total bitch at school I know we all grow up but even now she wouldn't smile or say hello in local shops which is a thing in small towns.. so up her own hole trust me

Lemomsandlimes

Am actually horrified , and find the whole thing Disgusting, tasteless. There is no words.

Top of the range kitchen appliances, literally 1000s of euros worth, and is quite clear she is reading/describing them she hasn’t a clue ,
So yeah ummm yeah the oven has a telescopic rail, and yeah the grill is super handy.

And the hob sits flush into the granite , it’s not raised , because Rebecca likes it flush . Can’t wait to see the collab for free granite

Last edited:

Lemomsandlimes

Everything was collab and gifted ! Every appliance never mind the aesthetics of the house is high end ! It was all collab from a local shop , she has two bloody ovens in the house for goodness sake ! A very small minority of the population are able to afford the finishes she has on her house before they move it. Granite , high end tiles etc, each bathroom finished off with very expensive sanitary wear. They are things people work towards , they say things like next year I will tile the en-suite , or tile the hall.
she is fooling nobody with her performance.
Free house , she has it kitted out for free with high end products , from well established companies, am disappointed in the companies for going down the road of using her. Not surprised at her she is a beggy horrod, greedy little madam.
Rant over 🤣🤣

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Oh I dunno what’s worse the reel or the outfit!!!

and yes exactly this 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
It's a difficult choice, but I would say the reel. I'm so over her little girl coords, but they don't hurt my eyes like watching her get dressed did! That's not a reel, that's just filming yourself getting dressed

Just saw she's done another stupid "getting dressed" video. Showing a leg as she's putting on stockings (for her female followers) and herself in a bralette... then she's going to get upset when a man messages her. I remember some man messaging that's she's a ride and she got upset.... well ya dumb greedy twat, maybe you should remember who your audience is.

Last edited:

sampson2

The sheeside getting the mad about monaghan gig & not Rebecca I wonder why? She has a HUGE following after all lol oh I know she has zero respect or any loyalty towards any Monaghan business! Her followers are bought & her notions are to above her head 😂

• Haha

sampson2

It really showed her true self & how she reacted so abruptly & rude certainly done her no favours I did not see the question as cheeky I genuinely think the person who asked it was really serious about wanting to know information on the weight of the lashes etc she has the exact smartass approach in real life too so the sooner people cop on to her the better.

User141

Chatty Member
I thought she was mad to change the windows in the first place! To change brand new perfectly good windows for cosmetic reasons! She needs to get a grip

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I cannot with the awkward reels... she learned "step forward, to the side, front, back, side" on Youtube and that's all she knows to do

• Haha

Redfed

Shein the shít out of it and then a paid partnership with Off the rack in Cootehill?? I'd tell her to get bent!

Redfed

It must be so annoying for the shops when they go in on their Instagram account and are tagged a hundred times. Every pic she put up had them tagged. Take the first one amd leave it at that. Real bang of desperation off those posts

• Haha

Goldvoya

Feel so sorry for Rebecca. Het gorgeous dog Charlie isn't well and only has weeks to live. Pets really are part of the family.

sampson2

A gig like that is below Rebecca Rose, only the likes of Ireland Am will do now. See she's constantly tagging star lighting really hope they don't give her anything
Was probably charging to much to attend, do many people actually recognise her at all? I doubt she was even asked 😂 sheeside girls seem really nice & genuine & very centred around supporting local businesses. I know she tried her best to get freebies and collaborations with a particular Monaghan interior shop & they where having none of it. Notions

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Becs thanking the women in her life who are always there "behind the scenes" Friends new and old 😂 😂 😂 99% of the women in the pictures are her family. She couldn't even find 9 women to to fill the grid, she had to use one photo twice 😂 She is "private" and only shows fashion and her doggies but she tells us every time she goes out with her sister,mam and/or cousin. Give it up Becs. Everyone knows you're a stuck up lying bitch that no one likes!

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Ah here, gold trim on the doors, marble tiles, 3 bathrooms for 1 person and box hedging outside! We have been in our house for a few years and we haven't got as much done! How is she paying for all this!
Looks like majority of it is gifted and she got the house cheap from daddy.

Me too! My husband and I both work and we couldn't afford all the high end upgrades she is doing immediately. My first place by myself I could not do all she is. Must be nice to have companies give you if for free :rolleyes: