Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sampson2

Shes afraid of needles and hasnt had botox!!!
Pfffffff!
I smell lies!
I was jumping on to say the same 🤣 so she read here first & then sent herself the question coz that just came outta the blue. Her forehead doesn’t move at all like at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

cecedoon

She said that once she's been photographed in them there's no point in keeping them so why not make some money off the free things she got? (I say sarcastically) she'll make money on free things so she can go buy something from BT that she's always posting pictures of. She did show one thing from Zara with the sale tag in it just to make it look like she's selling things she paid for. No idea what the deal is with gifts, but since she is advertising this sale I would think she would have to claim the profits
It would be so much more respectful if she sold the clothes & donated the money to an animal charity as Thats clearly something close to her heart. To line her pockets is a bit crass in my opinion. Especially when she got all the stuff for free.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Genuinely curious…. Why does she like all her own posts??? I’ve just noticed!? Is there some reason behind it???
My guess is to up her engagement? She's hidden how many likes she gets... she's not getting many comments

Jaysus a night dress with under boob and the bottom of my ass hanging out is exactly what I would wear hanging out with my dad :rolleyes: What corner was she working after dinner?

• Haha

Foxydoxy

So true, she walks around locally with her nose in the air dolled to the nines and everyone laughing. Nobody could stand her at school hence why she has no friends from growing up, an ex of hers said she was a nightmare🙈
Is that the ex that supposedly broke her heart

I'd say you couldn't please her
Any wonder she's single since

SunnyKat

VIP Member
New member & first time poster is Rebecca still living at home with mammy & daddy?????;,
Hello and welcome! Yes she's still living with mammy and daddy, but they gave her a house and she is pretending that she bought it herself. She's renovating it top to bottom, inside and out, all with collabs and gifting but she's pretending she's paying for it all.

What does Becs care if the tiles have to be taken down? She's not paying for them or the work that needs to be done. Anyone doing a reno and paying for it would have picked the vanity before the work was done so things would be in their proper place and not have to be fixed and the rework paid for. Greedy selfish cow that she is!

What is with all the huns and these stupid shows??? They are carbon copies of each other. Same fashion, same sponsors, same everything. SCS is another flogging cow with a "brand" of china imports that she stuck her own label into. When are the sheeple going to cop on? I barely make it through Becs boring, awkward stories... can't imagine paying to listen to her :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Foxydoxy

If I worked for the PR department of the metropole hotel I would be fecking snapping!!! She showed us nothing of her trip away
We saw more of Kildare village!!!
Say what you want about Larby but at least she shares every aspect of a hotel when she’s away

jesus Rebecca is a terrible ambassador for Cork
failte Ireland won’t be hiring her anytime soon

SunnyKat

VIP Member
One of her sheep asking what Becs would do in a situation with a friend 😂 😂 😂 She has no friends how the hell would she know??? 😂😂😂 Being honest is best... what does Becs know about honesty???

• Haha

Plainwhited

I really like her. She comes across as very genuine and hard working. I wouldn't necessarily wear what she does but I think she usually looks great. She is seems to be very open about collabs etc and my heart went out to her on a couple of occasions where she had received nasty messages etc

SunnyKat

VIP Member
The dress she wore to the Galway races looked like a lamp shade or a costume from the 1800's

sampson2

Would love to know the business. I would be happy to support as a paying customer.
There are not many interior shops in monaghan town 😐 us paying customers are keeping these shops open not some influencer been a beggy mitchell i would say it was great to hear her about the steps at the front she is probably getting the 3rd one free.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Ah for god sake! I just tapped thru and saw the hotel leaving chocs and wine!! Is she getting the hair free in cork as well!?? Cos the hair lounge in Monaghan was def a freebie!
She said rShe said she was having an
Ah for god sake! I just tapped thru and saw the hotel leaving chocs and wine!! Is she getting the hair free in cork as well!?? Cos the hair lounge in Monaghan was def a freebie!
She said "one of the hairdressers in cork reached out to her " she is having an upstyle. I imagine ots a freebie.

Leasha

When she had to buy a toaster herself, she goes for the cheapie, but when it's gifted, only the best will do Becky.....

Same with the paint brushes, I'd imagine brushes from a discount store like Liptons wouldn't be great. I'm surprised she hadn't to go to Albany who she has featured before for her parents house.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I used to really like Rebecca, she shows a mix of fashion, her dogs and travel, but it's becoming more and more #collab. Did anyone notice that the last showing of the annex had #collab for some things? I'm sure her house will be heavily sponsored. Once the followers start growing they all follow the money and forget how they started.

She showed nothing of Cork or the hotel. They should charge her for the stay!

sampson2

Course you know who done your stairs Rebecca just ask your dad sure he must know the suppliers he had when he built those 2 houses before the shit hit the fan & one was handed to you 😂

• Haha

SunnyKat

VIP Member
She doesn't know the brand the vanity is? Of course, why would she pay attention when it was gifted to her? Not tagged as #gift... I'm so sick of her pretending she's paying for anything. Renovating a house "bit by bit" means maybe doing a room each year... not redoing a brand new house top to bottom inside and out in 6 months. How do her sheeple not cop on??? Marble and quartz everywhere and on a part time teachers salary... 21 thousand for windows when the ones she had were brand new... give up the bullshit Becs

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I like Rebecca's style and a good bargain. If I saw a sale of clothing I like and everything is 5-20 euro and most things only worn for a photo, I would be interested. What I'm not interested in is lining Rebecca's pockets. She's shown how greedy she is and now disgusts me.

sampson2

First Q&A question is quite convenient given i asked was she on a date a few days back ( when she took a pic of glass of wine & pint of guinness) out having brunch! Such a bullshit answer, oh how dare anyone think id ever be lonely who needs men anyhow i am so independent 😷

• Haha